++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 01-15-2003, 03:40 PM   #16
hotforscott
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
I don't think I stated my opinion negativly at all, it was my opinion. I felt there was a lot of negativity on this subject and I stated what I thought. I didn't put words in anyone's mouth and I didn't say it rudely. I am sorry if I offended anyone. Marsley you have posted a lot and I enjoy reading your posts. My post was not to anyone in general, just the overall attitude that was reflected in that particular thread I was reading. Again, this is only my opinion and I hope you have read my posts enough to know that I am not a rude person, I am very easy going and I would not like to be the reason that you are no longer posting here. I just want this to be a good place to post and that's it.
Old 01-15-2003, 03:46 PM   #17
JenRN
USER INFO »
hotforscott is one of the nicest people on this board, she would never intentionally be rude, she was not rude in my eyes and never has been! I just think people are a little too sensitve to differences of opinion! Marsly I have liked your posts, I personally think you just took it the wrong way! Really who cares anyways about this dumb award show? They are all crap anyways usually! Don't let a misunderstanding make you leave here!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 01-15-2003, 03:51 PM   #18
hotforscott
USER INFO »
Thanks, Jen, I appreciate it. I was blown away when I read this. I always choose my words carefully and was floored when someone was offended by something I posted. I just hope I am not the reason someone leaves. I would feel awful. Thanks again!
Old 01-15-2003, 03:58 PM   #19
JenRN
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by hotforscott
Thanks, Jen, I appreciate it. I was blown away when I read this. I always choose my words carefully and was floored when someone was offended by something I posted. I just hope I am not the reason someone leaves. I would feel awful. Thanks again!
Sure thing

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 01-15-2003, 06:09 PM   #20
marlsy
USER INFO »
Hotforscott, I'm sorry, blame it on PMS LOL I obviously took it wrongly and I apologize for that! It's just a difference in opinion lets leave it at that!! I was just feeling some of you were disregarding the opinions of the people who saw it in another way. I am not a negative person and am always looking for the good , forgive me if I upset you. I won't leave here, I like too many of you great people to do that. Forgive my ranting! Thank you dogstar JenRN and hotforscott for your nice replys. You are right anyway, who cares about the awards shows!!! Creed will be my favorite for decades to come no matter what happens with them! creedlvr, I was just upset that my opinion was being discounted thats all, lets just agree to disagree!!!!
Old 01-15-2003, 06:14 PM   #21
hotforscott
USER INFO »
Thanks for your reply. I am totally sorry, too. I didn't mean to X out anyone's opinion. Creed Rocks and that is the reason we are all here. I enjoy posting with everyone and I hope this BB stays as great as it is, because I love it.
Old 01-15-2003, 09:21 PM   #22
JenRN
USER INFO »
Ahhhhh.... I am feeling all warm and fuzzy inside! Glad it is clear we all CAN get along here!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 01-15-2003, 09:36 PM   #23
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
That's the beauty of friendship! If we all agreed and saw things from the same perspective 100% of the time, how bored would we be and how long could we sustain the friendships? It's the difference that keeps us sane! I'm glad all is well again.

Damn, I blame that damn old PMS for lots of stuff!

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 01-15-2003, 09:47 PM   #24
JenRN
USER INFO »
PMS plain and simply SUCKS!!!!! Give me some chocolate and leave me the hell alone!!!!!! Men really don't understand!!!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 01-15-2003, 10:13 PM   #25
#1creedfan
USER INFO »
I am just sitting here listening to the CD that I have made from all the songs that Said Eyes has posted and reading these posts. I am glad that all this has come to an end. I think that with all the negative press from this past "C" concert, we (at least me) has become so defensive on their part that we really arent listening to each other and maybe jumping the gun. I certainly am not speaking for everyone but I know that was my problem. But I know that we all are here because we certainly share one thing in common. WE ALL LOVE CREED......!!!!!!! I k now that is why I came here and I am so thankful that I have met such nice people here!!! So my hats off to you all!!!!!! Thanks for being a part of making my day special!
Just give love to all-Let's give love to all**We've seen our share of ups and downs Oh how quickly life can turn around in an instant It feels so good to reunite Within yourself and within your mind Let's find peace there:band:
Old 01-15-2003, 10:42 PM   #26
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Amen!! Now hand over the chocolate.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 01-15-2003, 11:35 PM   #27
Mr.CreedFreakTN
USER INFO »
I'm glad we got that cleared up, I thought
I was going to have to break out the big guns you know, in the words of Rodney King (peoplle can't we all just get along.)
HEHEHEHEHE
Old 01-16-2003, 03:56 AM   #28
hotforscott
USER INFO »
LMAO, I am glad too!
Old 01-16-2003, 07:41 AM   #29
Siana
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Siana Send a message via Skype to Siana
Quote: Originally posted by TeriB19
Amen!! Now hand over the chocolate.

:P
Old 01-16-2003, 11:27 AM   #30
marlsy
USER INFO »
aaaawwwwww, I can feel the love!!!!!! I'm so glad it's all understood now too!!! That is the beauty of friendship!!!! Thanks you guys for your beautiful friendship!! Damn PMS always makes me feel like things are about 1000 times worse than they are!!!!! Send me over some of that chocolate would ya????? Tons of it!!! I really am protective of Creed, I feel more people don't like them than do anymore, even my husband thinks Scott is screwing up, I feel he is a very emotional person you can tell by the music he writes and he just has a hard time dealing sometimes because of it. I understand because I also am a emotional person!! It's not easy wearing your heart on your sleeve!!! Thank you all again and I'm so glad all is well! I also have a hard time putting my feelings into words thats why I think I read here on the board more than I post. But you all make it easy here because of your kindness and I thank you for that!!! :P