++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Fans By City
Today's Posts «

Old 01-02-2003, 10:51 AM   #16
creedfan
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
So hotforscott, I didn't see you in line at the show? Where were you?

By the way, I forgot to tell everyone I had a few beers with guys from StereoFuse the night before the show. They are pretty cool guys.
Old 01-02-2003, 11:50 AM   #17
CreedFanNoMore?
USER INFO »
This is where each of you are hypocrits. and here's why. I've never said im turning my back on the band, i just said i would need a lot of convincing to see another show. ive read all your posts and read words like we're praying for you scott, and i love scott, and we still love you. Do each of you think he or the band really care about your prayers for them and that your writing in a BB to praise them for a bad show. Personally i dont, but if you do, here's where the hypocrit in all of you comes in. Cause if he cared that much then he would not of done what he did. Human ? i love these posts. He can be human when hes not wasting others time or money. until then, dont talk to me about human. and for the Dogstar, your position on organized religion has nothing to do with this. Read the post and what it says. When and if he apologizes for what he did, then you can talk to me about atonement and god fearing people being perfect. besides, no one said he should be or ever will be perfect. as soon as you people get your lips off Stapps A@@. you can talk to me about being a fan. its people like you who put these people on a pedestal when things are good, but the minute something goes wrong, they shouldnt be on that pedestal any more and there just human. NOW HERES MY CAPS, TO ERR IS HUMAN. BUT ALSO REALIZING WHEN YOUR ERRORS HURT OTHERS AND MAKING THAT RIGHT, IS A BEING BETTER HUMAN.
Old 01-02-2003, 02:02 PM   #18
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Quote: Do each of you think he or the band really care about your prayers for them and that your writing in a BB to praise them for a bad show. Personally i dont, but if you do, here's where the hypocrit in all of you comes in. Cause if he cared that much then he would not of done what he did. Human ? i love these posts. He can be human when hes not wasting others time or money. until then, dont talk to me about human. and for the Dogstar, your position on organized religion has nothing to do with this. Read the post and what it says. When and if he apologizes for what he did, then you can talk to me about atonement and god fearing people being perfect.

You opened the door about church people going to the show. I read your post, I know what it says and I don't give a flying sh** that you think my view on organized religion isn't relevant. You opened the door, and I felt the need to walk through and comment on what I think is a hypocritical attude.

No, I really don't think the band cares about my prayers or what I say on BB. But I like to think I have a little compassion for people who are struggling in their lives. I have never put the band on pedestal. I don't *worship* them, it's the music I enjoy.

Human? Don't you talk to me about human, either, because it's apparent you have trouble with what that word means. Your total lack of compassion is what is totally fricken wrong with our country.

I absolutely agree he should apologize and give a make-up show at some point. He let down a ton of people, but I stand by everything I have said, whether I attended the show or not.
Old 01-02-2003, 02:57 PM   #19
CreedFanNoMore?
USER INFO »
Ok dogstar, you want the gloves off you got em. First, i mentioned church in one sense and one sense only, that was for the fans that go to creed concerts for the reason of the word in creeds music (see the difference) i was talking about fans going to show, i didnt bring in any religous views of my own. Second, my lack of compassion ? im talking about the thousands of fans who saw a sad show on sunday night and kids and adults alike. yet i dont have compassion. thats rich (you didnt even go to the show and your ripping people for being upset about a poor showing of band) and the pedestal comment was not yours, it was for the people who come on these boards praising creed as is they were the second coming of christ. but when bad is done, they dont want them on that same pedestal they put them on in the first place. and dont talk to me about wrong with the country, this is a post about a concert gone wrong, and your comparing my attitude towards a band like its a world issue. I dont know who rattled your cage but keep it to a minimum eh. If you want to discuss whats wrong with the world today im sure we can find a forum. until then, when you actually go to a concert and experience what this post is talking about. then you can talk to me. you talk about hypocritical, your quoting the fact he who is without sin cast the first stone, what on earth are you doing to people who share my comments and feelings about this subject. HYPOCRIT ! take a look in the mirror.
Old 01-02-2003, 03:24 PM   #20
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by CreedFanNoMore?
Ok dogstar, you want the gloves off you got em. First, i mentioned church in one sense and one sense only, that was for the fans that go to creed concerts for the reason of the word in creeds music (see the difference) i was talking about fans going to show, i didnt bring in any religous views of my own. Second, my lack of compassion ? im talking about the thousands of fans who saw a sad show on sunday night and kids and adults alike. yet i dont have compassion. thats rich (you didnt even go to the show and your ripping people for being upset about a poor showing of band) and the pedestal comment was not yours, it was for the people who come on these boards praising creed as is they were the second coming of christ. but when bad is done, they dont want them on that same pedestal they put them on in the first place. and dont talk to me about wrong with the country, this is a post about a concert gone wrong, and your comparing my attitude towards a band like its a world issue. I dont know who rattled your cage but keep it to a minimum eh. If you want to discuss whats wrong with the world today im sure we can find a forum. until then, when you actually go to a concert and experience what this post is talking about. then you can talk to me. you talk about hypocritical, your quoting the fact he who is without sin cast the first stone, what on earth are you doing to people who share my comments and feelings about this subject. HYPOCRIT ! take a look in the mirror.
You need to back off "creedfannomore". First of all, if your screenname is true, then leave, no one is forcing you to stay here and deal with all we HYPOCRITES (spellcheck, it's useful). You brought up churchgoing people, Dogstar didn't. She just posted about the fact that people, whether they be god-fearing church goers or not, should NOT expect anyone to be perfect. The fact is that everyone makes mistakes. Yes you saw a bad show Sunday, yes he was in no condition to perform. I'm guessing by your total lack of compassion for the band that you've never gotten drunk and made an ass out of yourself or you've made mistakes and had not been forgiven for them. No one is saying we don't care or have compassion for the thousands of fans who were screwed out of a good show. I believe we've all made that clear in dozens of posts. We are sorry for you guys. But we're also sorry for the members of Creed who WEREN'T messed up Sunday night who had to cover for Scott. And we are also sorry for Scott who is dealing with a boatload of bullcrap in his life.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 01-02-2003, 03:45 PM   #21
CreedFanNoMore?
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by TeriB19
<b>You need to back off "creedfannomore". First of all, if your screenname is true, then leave, no one is forcing you to stay here and deal with all we HYPOCRITES (spellcheck, it's useful). You brought up churchgoing people, Dogstar didn't. She just posted about the fact that people, whether they be god-fearing church goers or not, should NOT expect anyone to be perfect. The fact is that everyone makes mistakes. Yes you saw a bad show Sunday, yes he was in no condition to perform. I'm guessing by your total lack of compassion for the band that you've never gotten drunk and made an ass out of yourself or you've made mistakes and had not been forgiven for them. No one is saying we don't care or have compassion for the thousands of fans who were screwed out of a good show. I believe we've all made that clear in dozens of posts. We are sorry for you guys. But we're also sorry for the members of Creed who WEREN'T messed up Sunday night who had to cover for Scott. And we are also sorry for Scott who is dealing with a boatload of bullcrap in his life. </b>

Now you, ok. if you read my screenname correctly, it has a ? at the end of it. its tongue and cheek with what has happened in the last week. though i wouldnt expect you to get that. NO ONE, AND THAT MEANS NO ONE, SAID ANYONE WAS PERFECT. YOU IDIOT. I GUESS YOU DONT READ THE POSTS EITHER. if your gonna Criticize people on their posts, i suggest you read them all. and again with the lack of compassion. your good. i have gotten drunk and made an ass. but i also didnt do it front of thousands of fans who i charged $50 + to see it. and since your so good and quoting my posts, why dont you find the first couple where i say i totally hate the band and disrespect them. cause theres not one. cause all that was said was there was a disapointment, and the fact that i personally would need some convincing in going to another concert ( like an apology maybe, or a make up concert) see people like you with the lack of common sense, like to see what you want and not whats going on. if your gonna paraphrase people, then do it right and read everything they write. you sir or madam, are a complete imbecile. at no point during your post did you come even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. and everyone is dumber for having to read it. just give love to all eh ? practice what you preach. im assuming you choose that line for a reason. yet your gonna jump down my throat with baseball shoes on.
Old 01-02-2003, 03:47 PM   #22
souldancer
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by TeriB19
<b>You need to back off "creedfannomore". We are sorry for you guys. But we're also sorry for the members of Creed who WEREN'T messed up Sunday night who had to cover for Scott. And we are also sorry for Scott who is dealing with a boatload of bullcrap in his life. </b>
Yeah..and I am sorry this is the way our 2003 is starting out on this board.

CreedFanNoMore...I get defensive when you attack my friends here, and I really have trouble with this line..."TO ERR IS HUMAN. BUT ALSO REALIZING WHEN YOUR ERRORS HURT OTHERS AND MAKING THAT RIGHT, IS A BEING BETTER HUMAN." - is there some judgement day that has passed on this....and who is deciding how and when Scott/Creed/Windup should 'make that right'. Patience. With all these emotions flying, I am wondering if some folks would hear or could be satisfied at all - or if they would just rather rage on. I pray (yes, I do) that this will be history in a month.
Old 01-02-2003, 03:54 PM   #23
souldancer
USER INFO »
[quote]Originally posted by CreedFanNoMore?
[b] YOU IDIOT. | QUOTE]
I wish you would take your name calling and hate off this board! Discuss points but, really...
Old 01-02-2003, 04:03 PM   #24
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by CreedFanNoMore?
YOU IDIOT. I GUESS YOU DONT READ THE POSTS EITHER.

see people like you with the lack of common sense, like to see what you want and not whats going on.

you sir or madam, are a complete imbecile. at no point during your post did you come even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. and everyone is dumber for having to read it.

You are a Creed fan. I am a Creed fan. You don't need to name call. Yes you are angry. Why take it out on me? Why not email Wind-up? Why not e-mail Creed? Take your frustration out on the person who did this to you. Why do you need to call me or anyone else names because we are sticking up for someone who obviously needs help? Have I called you a name? No. I'd appreciate your knocking that off.

Am I an idiot? Maybe I am, for even bothering to post a reply to you, but you bashed my very good friend. I'm not going to sit back and watch you bash the people on this board because you're pissed off at Creed.

Old 01-02-2003, 04:18 PM   #25
Fr3ak
USER INFO »
Why dont you all calm down, dogstar, and teri, creedfannomore?. Reading these posts i see one thing, and you guys dont agree with creedfans point of view, you dont have too. your telling him/her to go email creed, or windup bout his/her problem. its a not a problem, its a feeling, just like the rest of this board. why are you here then teri, why dont you write everyone else. cause this is a place for people to share their creed experiences, and cause you dont agree with this one, you gang up on em. enough is enough. and souldancer, when other people start in with the rage, what are other suppose to be. point the finger in the right place. dogstar started in on the rage, creedfan didnt need the idiot comment and teri shouldnt even started in. i have a question ? does anyone know when to stop ? doesnt seem that way. id like to know one thing, how old you 3-4 people are.
Old 01-02-2003, 04:34 PM   #26
Fr3ak
USER INFO »
you know reading this post from the start, i see creedfannomore venting, not to one person but just generally. then dogstar and teri and others jump like a pack of dogs on a three legged cat. Whoa, who said that ? anyway.
Old 01-02-2003, 04:48 PM   #27
souldancer
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by Fr3ak
like a pack of dogs on a three legged cat. Whoa, who said that ? anyway.
I don't know who said that..but I know that there are times when cats chase their own tails. No point - just a distraction.
Old 01-02-2003, 05:44 PM   #28
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by Fr3ak
why are you here then teri, why dont you write everyone else.
I've been here for almost a year supporting Creed. And I've already written to the necessary people to let them know that the fans in Chicago are angry and deserve an apology at the very least.

Old 01-02-2003, 06:09 PM   #29
creedfan47a
USER INFO »
Why the heck does every basher on here single out Teri for their crap?????? It makes me sooooooo mad!!!!!
Old 01-02-2003, 06:58 PM   #30
hotforscott
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by creedfan
So hotforscott, I didn't see you in line at the show? Where were you?

By the way, I forgot to tell everyone I had a few beers with guys from StereoFuse the night before the show. They are pretty cool guys.

We left the hotel got lost as crap on the way there. It was NOT fun asking people for directions. We ended up eating and doing all kinds of stuff before we made it there. It was late before we got line. We were FAR BACK in line because it was so late. I wanted to be there real early. I had so many mean people give me directions to the show I was almost scared to start looking for people from the BB. People looked at me like I was an airhead or something everywhere that I went. Plus it was SOOOOOO cold and crappy and rainy. I was not used to that at all and I was in shock most of the time. Where did you end up inside the show? We weren't too far back. Did they let you park your truck up there? Were you as upset with the show as some of the others on here. It seems there are a lot of newbies posting about the show, to me they are over-reacting a bit. I mean, he was obviously drinking, but who doesn't. I am able to overlook it as an experience. It wasn't the best, but none of us have any idea what happened to him that night so I am just gonna move on. I so woulda loved to be in Philly though too.

You are so lucky to have met stereofuse.