++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Fans By City
Today's Posts «

Old 12-30-2002, 07:08 PM   #16
souldancer
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: Originally posted by Dogstar
Don't worry, Creedfan, I definitely will be behind them 110 percent.
...and when Scott make that deep, eye contact with you AGAIN....just send out all my support too.... What a great board this is with all these dedicated fans!!!
Old 12-30-2002, 08:02 PM   #17
robo74
USER INFO »
my post was my 2 cents as well as opinion, I have been listening to Creed and enjoying them for years. Will this situation stop me? no, I will still buy CD's and enjoy them. Have I lost respect for the band, hell no, the others did what they could last night to make a great sounding show. Should Scott apologize for his behavior, YES, I have spent lots of money supporting the band and someone should not spend alot of money to get a bad show.
For a guy and band that has made a second appearance in a city because he felt he didnt sound that great, then he goes and does this to us in Chicago, thats just wrong.

Rob
Old 12-31-2002, 08:39 PM   #18
CreedFanNoMore?
USER INFO »
One thing almost every post has in common is the fact that everyone supports them and has spent alot of time and money supporting them. In fact Scott is usually the first to admit this in concerts and in interviews. But, unfortuneatly as a fan that has supported them so much. I feel betrayed. We (fans) are who made them what they are, and to do what they did to the thousands of fans, is uterly wrong and dissapointing. They should have cancelled. Human ? Everyone is throwing around this word like maybe he hasnt been human. He chose to live in the public eye, and with that come consequences. He also chose to do what ever he did drugs or otherwise, right before a concert and disrepsect his fans, himself and his fellow bandmembers. I for one, am sorry for them and them only. Scott on the other hand, should get whatever he deserves. MAKE YOUR BED, NOW YOU LIE IN IT.
Old 12-31-2002, 10:16 PM   #19
upchurchfan
USER INFO »
I would like to say an opinion.........

A fan will stick by a band through thick and thin ....no matter what......

I think some people tend to forget rock stars are human to and have bad days like the rest of us all do.......only we see their mess ups in public most of the time.

I think maybe they should redo the show an apologize .........

this was the only show out of thousands I saw bad reviews from fans on.......

I hope Scott sees what happened and that he needs help.......I would hate to see this awesome band fall........My heart goes out to him and his band.........
Old 01-02-2003, 02:06 PM   #20
creedfan2334
USER INFO »
i have still seen or heard no word of an apology. yes i know scott needs to get better and forget about what happened (if he even knows), but what about the people that went to the chicago show and had to see what we saw? i realize that he did a great job in philly from what i have heard, but there are some of us who saw a dark side of creed on sunday. i think i speak for a lot of fans when i say that we still support creed 100%, but we still would to get a apology.
Old 01-02-2003, 04:51 PM   #21
crest tattoo
USER INFO »
Creedfan2334, I have to say I'm with you. I don't think it will happen though. If they did, wouldn't you think they'd have all sorts of liabilities? Somewhere in their contract, it must say something about performing up to their full expectations, and the arena could take action in some way. I'm glad they did well in PA, but it is still really bothering me what I seen in Chicago. It was the fourth time I seen them. I hope it isn't the way I always remember them. What about you?
Old 01-02-2003, 04:58 PM   #22
creedfan2334
USER INFO »
yeah i don't want to keep that memory for very long, especially when i have seen them twice before and they rocked the house down...

my girlfriends cousin went to the show too, and it was her first creed concert, and lets just say she isn't too happy with her first creed experience...
Old 01-02-2003, 07:23 PM   #23
crest tattoo
USER INFO »
How do you feel about the concert now, four days later? It has been one of those things that weighs heavy on my heart. I feel better than I did on Monday, but it bothers me for Scott. I'm not as much disgusted as I am worried for him. I wish I could've gone to the PA concert.
Old 01-02-2003, 07:50 PM   #24
robo74
USER INFO »
I still feel the same way, specially since the PA show was good. Im glad they have the creed.com site back up, I had to voice my opinion there as well. O well, the fans put the ball in Scott's court, lets see what he deceides to do with it.
Rob
Old 01-02-2003, 08:55 PM   #25
Snortmyster
USER INFO »
Shit happens I've wasted lots more money on dumber stuff,
You got to see a rare concert performance. I remember in the early 90's Tom Petty's Wildflower tour He was so wasted He couldn't sing play gutiar or nothing. Scott I have to say with all that has happened to him in the last year probably need to get snot slinging drunk sometimes we all need a little alcohol therapy. If he keeps doin it than it's time to worry.

They call me Mr. Tinker Train
so come along and play my game you'll never be the same

I've got the kind of toys you've never seen manmade and a bit obscene.

Ozzy Osbourne

Check out our indoor and outdoor log furniture and lawn decorations at EVERYTHING WOOD
.com
Old 01-15-2003, 05:17 PM   #26
scottsgal
USER INFO »
chicago concert

I am a huge fan of Creed, people joke I am a little obsessed. I admit, I am but not in a psycho stalker way. Their music inspires me, and has got me through many hard times. And im not talking about breakups, but real bad times. I have gone to 3 of their concerts and they have all been way beyond any experience and expecation! I brag and tell people its worth whatever you spend on the ticket. This past concert I had to miss because I had plans with my 4 year old daughter to go see a musial. I was sad that I missed it. Then my best friend who had great seats and paid alot of money for it told me about the experience. I AM NOT one to judge, especially since I was not there. I thought to myself wow i am glad i didnt go. I still LOVE Creed, and i never thought id ever say that. Im glad they apologized. Scott is Human. But he shoudnt blame it on cough medicine, and if he was truly sick no matter what it cost he should have cancelled and rescheduled. His fans stand behing him more then alot of other bands. Alot of people pay hundreds to see them Live.
From what I hear he was drunk. It happens. Believe me , I have gotten drunk and made an a** out of myslef, especilaly when I was dealing w/death of young cousins. Fine apolgize but dont say it was a miracle to witness.
In my eyes it wasnt a miracle, it mightve been scott being human...... and just making a bad choice.
I still love them, i think hes amazing and I hope he just learned his lesson and next time he comes to chicago just put on a usual Creed performance..... an AWESOME ONE!

Old 01-16-2003, 09:53 PM   #27
scottsgal
USER INFO »
Creed is so unbelievably talented and thay do have many loyal fans, that even though we are disappointed or mad or upset with them, if you like them like i do, I for one am very confident that they will come back to chicago standing tall and proud, and put on the BEST show we will ever see. So everyone has grunted about him being drunk, but hey havent we all been? YES its a little differant because he shouldnt have before his show, but hey it happens. We dont know whats going on with him.
I lost 2 cousins under 21 in 2 months... I couldnt tell you the things i did which is not me. If my friends judged me or walked away cuz i mightve got too drunk once r twice then id be alone right now. Things happen.... Yes he owes his fans an apolgy but who are we to judge? ya know?
I just hope he doesnt go down the path like so many rock stars or famous people do!! HE IS TOO GOOD! so heres to next show......... !
Old 01-16-2003, 10:01 PM   #28
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Cheers and Amen Tracy!! And welcome to the bb!!

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 01-16-2003, 11:27 PM   #29
scottsgal
USER INFO »
what great memories they are!!
I have decided im destined to meet him one day, even if its just to shake his hand!!!
His words analize my life alot of the times!