++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

Old 03-26-2003, 11:52 AM   #1
TakeUHigher
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Support our Troops!

hi all i just wanted to say that i fully support the war and the troops. i find it very funny that people were all gun-ho on putting out there flags, meeting in parking lots with candles, sending stuff to the firefighter and nypd, buying american flags everytime they saw one. but now, now that we are at war people are not showing any support. people in my neighborhood are taking IN there flags not putting them out. people are so discusting. if you dont agree with it then thats fine, but those boys are over there doing a job. if your boss told u to go make some copies or go to a meeting u wouldnt tell him no, because hes your boss and thats your job. some of the boys may not agree with being over there but its there job. sorry if i come off a little strong on this, its just that my boyfriend is over there, hes in the Air Force. and idont want to lose him.

tell me what u think... god bless!
Old 03-26-2003, 12:06 PM   #2
Sheila63
USER INFO »
I feel the same way, TakeUHigher. Our military men and women as well as their families have my full support and prayers. I'll also include you and your boyfriend in my prayers as well. It must be hard for you having him there. I can only imagine how you feel. My wish for you and him is a safe return home.

Relearn Love
Old 03-26-2003, 12:09 PM   #3
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
I do not support the policies of our government that have led to the invasion of Iraq, but I do support the troops who have to carry out those policies. My prayers are with your boyfriend, TakeUHigher, and every other serviceman and woman doing their jobs that they make it home to their loved ones safe and sound.
Old 03-26-2003, 12:21 PM   #4
TakeUHigher
USER INFO »
thank you so much. im so lost with out him. he left last tuesday and i havent heard anything and i keep hearing that things are going down and its making me nervous. thank you so much for your support.
Old 03-26-2003, 12:39 PM   #5
Sheila63
USER INFO »
You're welcome. Please keep in touch with us when you can. Hopefully you can enjoy the diversion of coming here and it will help make everything a little easier for you.

Relearn Love
Old 03-26-2003, 12:58 PM   #6
TakeUHigher
USER INFO »
you guys and my friends that are here are like my only thing i have now.. i mean we were together 24/7 then to go from that to nothing in a week its like what the hell happened. u guys are great, thanks!
Old 03-26-2003, 01:07 PM   #7
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »
Re: Support our Troops!

Quote: Originally posted by TakeUHigher
hi all i just wanted to say that i fully support the war and the troops.  i find it very funny that people were all gun-ho on putting out there flags, meeting in parking lots with candles, sending stuff to the firefighter and nypd, buying american flags everytime they saw one.  but now, now that we are at war people are not showing any support.  people in my  neighborhood are taking IN there flags not putting them out.  people are so discusting.  if you dont agree with it then thats fine, but those boys are over there doing a job.  if your boss told u to go make some copies or go to a meeting u wouldnt tell him no, because hes your boss and thats your job.  some of the boys may not agree with being over there but its there job. sorry if i come off a little strong on this, its just that my boyfriend is over there, hes in the Air Force.  and idont want to lose him.

tell me what u think... god bless!
I agree 110% with you! Wether they agree with the war or not they should keep their flags up and support our troops over in Iraq That really makes me mad that they took their flags down I think if they feel that they can take their flags down when they don't agree with something then they can move to a different country! Sorry but that is just how I feel.
alone
All I know
I still got mountains to climb
on my own

Enough To Let Me Go-Switchfoot
Old 03-26-2003, 01:16 PM   #8
TakeUHigher
USER INFO »
me too girl!! u guys are the best.. i can wait to meet all of you. i wont be able to go to the creed fest illbe in vegas....
Old 03-26-2003, 01:18 PM   #9
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »
me too girl!!  u guys are the best.. i can wait to meet all of you. i wont be able to go to the creed fest illbe in vegas....
I won't be able to go either Plus I would only go by car cuz I will never get in a plane again
alone
All I know
I still got mountains to climb
on my own

Enough To Let Me Go-Switchfoot
Old 03-26-2003, 01:26 PM   #10
TakeUHigher
USER INFO »
where do u live and how old are you? maybe we can go to the bar or something
Old 03-26-2003, 01:34 PM   #11
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
TakeUHigher, you and your boyfriend are in my thoughts and prayers. It has to be so difficult to have him over there, you know your Creedfeed family is always here for you!!

I support out troops 100%. Whether you support our president or not, these men and women have volunteered to serve and protect and they are just doing their jobs. I personally have my yellow ribbons around my trees for the safe return of our POW's and am flying my American flag high! I am proud to be an American and proud of the military forces doing their jobs.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 03-26-2003, 01:42 PM   #12
JenRN
USER INFO »
I support our tropps to the extreme!!! As we speak I am wearing red white and blue scrubs with flags all over them and a shirt with the flag on it here are work!!! They have my full and never dying respect!!!!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 03-26-2003, 02:10 PM   #13
TakeUHigher
USER INFO »
well you guys dont know how much all your thoughts mean to me and all of the other families that have a family member over there. we have or flag half mast for the pow's and mia's, and a pow mia flag. my dad was in viet nam and im so proud of him. me and another girl have been watching the news to see if we can find anything out. the base wont call us cause we arent married but they will call him mom. and she said that she will call me if there is any news. im going down there next weekend they live in virginia. guys your are like family!

LOVE YA GUYS!!!
Old 03-26-2003, 02:31 PM   #14
marlsy
USER INFO »
I soooo respect our men and women in uniform!!! They are so brave and are doing a great job! It must be so hard for you to have your boyfriend over there, I can't imagine how much you worry, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your boyfriend. God Bless Our Troops!!!! Let them come home safely really soon!! God watch over them and keep them safe from evil doers.
Old 03-26-2003, 04:25 PM   #15
JenRN
USER INFO »
well you guys dont know how much all your thoughts mean to me and all of the other families that have a family member over there.   we have or flag half mast for the pow's and mia's, and a pow mia flag.  my dad was in viet nam and im so proud of him.   me and another girl have been watching the news to see if we can find anything out.  the base wont call us cause we arent married but they will call him mom.   and she said that she will call me if there is any news.  im going down there next weekend they live in virginia.  guys your are like family!  

LOVE YA GUYS!!!  

Where in Virginia? This is where I live!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"