++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Political Banter
Today's Posts «

Old 01-30-2006, 01:34 AM   #16
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Ana4Stapp Send a message via MSN to Ana4Stapp
Re: Mexican Army Likely Involved in Smuggling

Quote: (Originally Posted by Chase) They don't... it's not their job. Their job is to make sure people enter here legally. They don't give you a hug and smile. The most they'll say is "Welcome back" or something like that. You have to understand that they have no obligation to be respectful to the thousands of people they encounter each day.

Jesus!!!!! Are you okay Chase? ?????

How people who needs to work with public cant be respectful????? Is this correct???
Look at the stars
Look at the stars, falling down,
And I wonder where, did I go wrong.

"I know a girl (Gio )
She puts the color inside of my world"

Girls become lovers who turn into mothers
So mothers be good to your daughters too

Last edited by Ana4Stapp : 01-30-2006 at 01:44 AM.
Old 01-30-2006, 01:51 AM   #17
Chase
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp) My country was founded by immigrants: italians, spanish, german,arabs...but I know all of them are welcome...and we treat all of them with very respect.

You're misunderstanding what I'm saying. We treat every legal immigrant to this country with respect. But when you have millions of people trying to enter America everyday, it's kind of hard for you to be cheerful to everyone. Especially if there are people who don't have the proper documentation. Let's face it, more people immigrate to America than to Brazil. In order for there to be an expedient and secure process... people need proper documentation.
Old 01-30-2006, 01:59 AM   #18
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Ana4Stapp Send a message via MSN to Ana4Stapp

Quote: (Originally Posted by Chase) You're misunderstanding what I'm saying. We treat every legal immigrant to this country with respect. But when you have millions of people trying to enter America everyday, it's kind of hard for you to be cheerful to everyone. Especially if there are people who don't have the proper documentation. Let's face it, more people immigrate to America than to Brazil. In order for there to be an expedient and secure process... people need proper documentation.

You are the one who is misundertanding something...I said I heard stories from people who tried to enter to US LEGALLY!!!!!! So dont say again : they dont have the proper documentation!!!! Its obvious, latins have a very 'special' treatment when they try to enter LEGALLY your country...
Look at the stars

"I know a girl (Gio )

Old 01-30-2006, 02:04 AM   #19
Chase
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp) You are the one who is misundertanding something...I said I heard stories from people who tried to enter to US LEGALLY!!!!!! So dont say again : they dont have the proper documentation!!!! Its obvious, latins have a very 'special' treatment when they try to enter LEGALLY your country...

Again, if our massive wave of ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION IS COMING FROM LATIN AMERICA, it makes sense for our officials to make sure that EVERY LATIN AMERICAN is entering here LEGALLY. They have a process and they have to make sure everyone has the right papers. That's why they look closely at Mexicans. I find it funny for someone who has never entered the U.S. to accuse my nation of being racist. Latin Americans have it easier than a lot of other ethnic groups. A LOT easier. The Germans, Irish, Italians, Chinese, and Japanese have all had it worse. It comes with the territory.

Last edited by Chase : 01-30-2006 at 02:07 AM.
Old 01-30-2006, 02:12 AM   #20
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Chase) Again, if our massive wave of ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION IS COMING FROM LATIN AMERICA, it makes sense for our officials to make sure that EVERY LATIN AMERICAN is entering here LEGALLY. They have a process and they have to make sure everyone has the right papers. That's why they look closely at Mexicans. I find it funny for someone who has never entered the U.S. to accuse my nation of being racist. Latin Americans have it easier than a lot of other ethnic groups. A LOT easier. The Germans, Irish, Italians, Chinese, and Japanese have all had it worse. It comes with the territory.

Wow!!!! Now im accusing your country of being racist????? Amazing what will be the next? After being almost a terrorist , a Osama fan and being sad because Saddam is in a prison cell...I cant wait for the next...
Look at the stars

"I know a girl (Gio )

Old 01-30-2006, 02:14 AM   #21
Chase
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp) Wow!!!! Now im accusing your country of being racist????? Amazing what will be the next? After being almost a terrorist , a Osama fan and being sad because Saddam is in a prison cell...I cant wait for the next...

Then what are you implying by saying that my country gives "very special treatment to Latins?"
Old 01-30-2006, 02:19 AM   #22
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Chase) Then what are you implying by saying that my country gives "very special treatment to Latins?"

Surprise : Because its TRUE!!!!!!!!!!

But im not saying YOUR COUNTRY ( all american people)...but certainly YOUR governement (even though its not exclusive in Bush admisnistration...)Its an old practice!!!!
Look at the stars

"I know a girl (Gio )

Old 01-30-2006, 02:26 AM   #23
Chase
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp) Surprise : Because its TRUE!!!!!!!!!!

But im not saying YOUR COUNTRY ( all american people)...but certainly YOUR governement (even though its not exclusive in Bush admisnistration...)Its an old practice!!!!

I'm trying to explain to you that attention is paid to the immigrants that are arriving in massive waves. It is currently Hispanics that are arriving here rapidly... and unfortunately, many are coming here illegally. Much of why Hispanics are put under the microscope is because a significant number of them are breaking the law. The U.S. government is trying to change that. They are trying to encourage the Mexican government to get involved in encouraging its citizens to come here legally. It hurts the United States to have undocumented immigrants working and not paying taxes.
Old 01-30-2006, 02:33 AM   #24
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Chase) I'm trying to explain to you that attention is paid to the immigrants that are arriving in massive waves. It is currently Hispanics that are arriving here rapidly... and unfortunately, many are coming here illegally. Much of why Hispanics are put under the microscope is because a significant number of them are breaking the law. The U.S. government is trying to change that. They are trying to encourage the Mexican government to get involved in encouraging its citizens to come here legally. It hurts the United States to have undocumented immigrants working and not paying taxes.

Well...what Im trying to explain to you is that people who arent from Europe dont receive a good treatment in US...latins are always associated with bad words like drugs or prostitution... Its a shame we have a distorted image there...
Look at the stars

"I know a girl (Gio )

Old 01-31-2006, 12:10 AM   #25
Chase
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp) Well...what Im trying to explain to you is that people who arent from Europe dont receive a good treatment in US...latins are always associated with bad words like drugs or prostitution... Its a shame we have a distorted image there...

I have no idea where you got that from... but I, as an American, don't associate Latin Americans witih "drugs" or "prostitution." Some of the most successful people in this country are Hispanic. I've lived in Southern California my whole life and have grown up minutes from the border. Some of my closest friends are Mexican American. Why the heck do you think that Americans think those sorts of things? Is that what the Brazilian media is telling you to think?
Old 01-31-2006, 07:23 PM   #26
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Chase) I have no idea where you got that from... but I, as an American, don't associate Latin Americans witih "drugs" or "prostitution." Some of the most successful people in this country are Hispanic. I've lived in Southern California my whole life and have grown up minutes from the border. Some of my closest friends are Mexican American. Why the heck do you think that Americans think those sorts of things? Is that what the Brazilian media is telling you to think?

Chase, did you read that PM I sent you???? REALLY??? Probably no, because if your answer is positive I cant believe you didnt get it. Do you think I was lying or something????

Maybe in California where you live things are a little different...but IM NOT LYING!!!!! And brazilian media only tells the truth...
Look at the stars

"I know a girl (Gio )