++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 03-11-2007, 12:25 PM   #121
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Message,

I Cor,2,6,16
When NO One Else Can Understand Me When Everything I Do Is Wrong You Give Hope And Consolation You Give Me Strength To Carry On, And Your Always There To Lend A Hand In Everything I Do That The Wonder The WONDER Of You And When You Smile The World Is Brighter YOU Touch My Hand And Im Queen Your KISS To Me Is Worth A Fourtune Your Love For Me Is Everything I,ll Guess I,ll Never Know The Reason Why You Love As You Do Thats Just The Wonder The Wonder Of You
Old 03-24-2007, 11:50 AM   #122
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »
Thank You All For Your Prayers And Encouragement

IT, Means Oh So Much To Me To Be In Encouraged And Uplifted, IN THE TRUTH, that was with us in the beging When Your On Your Kness In CALLING UP THE LORD YOUR GOD IN Distress, AND The Destoyer Against Us Coming At All Ends To Brings Us Down, IN LIFE BODY MIND AND SPIRT SOUL ....GOD PROMIES US REWARDS, AND i dont know what reward was greater enough than sending his Only begotten Son TO DIE FOR US ALL, AND TO GIVES US EYES TO SEE SO THAT WE CAN PERCIVE, THE COMING OF HIS SPIRT IN HEARTS AND IN OUR SOUL...AND FURTHER MORE, THE LORD THY GOD PROTECTS ALL THAT IS HOLY, IF IT WAS NOT THE LORD THY GOD WHO WAS ON OUR SIDE, WHEN MAN AROSE AGAINST US THEN WHERE WOULD WE BE,
When NO One Else Can Understand Me When Everything I Do Is Wrong You Give Hope And Consolation You Give Me Strength To Carry On, And Your Always There To Lend A Hand In Everything I Do That The Wonder The WONDER Of You And When You Smile The World Is Brighter YOU Touch My Hand And Im Queen Your KISS To Me Is Worth A Fourtune Your Love For Me Is Everything I,ll Guess I,ll Never Know The Reason Why You Love As You Do Thats Just The Wonder The Wonder Of You
Old 03-24-2007, 12:13 PM   #123
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »
Its A Blessing

AND REWARD, Just To Know Your Prayers Have Been With Me, when your fighting for the truth, and all is coming against you ..you really dont care IF YOU LOOSE A BATTLE OR IF YOU WIN A BATTLE, BUT OH MY GOD, GIVE ME A REASON OF TRUTH AND THE REMINDER OF TRUTH THAT ARE SUFFERING AND WARS ARE NOT IN VAIN,IN WISDOM AND IN TRUTH AND IN WISE JUDGEMENT...AND THE PROMISE OF MERCY, THAT NEVER EVER FALLS SHORT, OF THESE HOLY WARS, I ENCOURAGE YOU ALL TO STAND FAST IN THE TRUTH AND THE PROMISES THAT YOU KNOW THAT ONLY COMES FROM GOD ALONE , There Are Vessels Of Course, BUT I,VE SAID A LOT TIMES TO HIM ALONE BELONGS THE GLORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY, HIS WAYS SUBJECT TO NO MAN, IN THE HEAVENS OR ON EARTH AND WHEN you look to your left and to your right and no one can ackonowlege the path you,ve been on and where your going, AND WHAT ALL THIS FIGHTINGS FOR, ITS ABOUT PEACE ANYWAY, KNOW THAT HE WILL ACKNOWLEGE< YOU AND CARRY YOU THROUGH YOUR MOST DARKEST DAYS OF TURMOILS AND AWAKEINGS ARE void and rush of everyday life that drowns out THE TRUE MEANING, YOU LIVE FOR THAT FIGHT WHEN THATS YOU GOT, READY OR NOT, SO I CHOOSE TO STICK TO MY GUNS, AMEN AND AMEN,
Old 03-24-2007, 12:36 PM   #124
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »
To All My Friends Here At The Feed

David michale julie kevin Ana ,biail and anyone i may have forgot , oh CARRIE AND X im sure the both of ya would,nt want me to die HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, And To Steve And Kerri much thanks, for your support AND MOST OF ALL, TO MY BRAVE AND MIGHTY ANGEL WHO WALKS WITH ME WHERE ANGELS WONT TREAD WHO STANDS MIGHTY BRAVE IN ALL HIS WAYS ALWAYS PROCLAMING VICTORY GLORY IN WAR AND IN MERCY WITH ALL HIS SAINTS, PEACE BE WITH YOU ALL, WE WILL PUT THEME, INTO IN A SITUTION THEY CANT GET OUT OF IT, !!!!! AND THEN WE WILL< GET,EM OUT THE, Words Of GEORGE LUCAS, Awsome Man, whos creations and vison reminds me of, WITH GOD ALL THINGS ARE POSSBILE i,LL MAKE AWAY WHERE THERE IS NO WAY ... PEACE BE WITH YOU ALL IN YOUR STRUGGLESS AND IN YOUR BLESSINGS,
Old 04-22-2007, 02:14 PM   #125
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »
Heavenly ~warfare

Glory To God, GLORY GLORYYYYYYY i loves ya all, LETS US SING TO THE GLORY OF MORNING, Warefare is always in our midst when things aint always going they should the way we know they should be, we get discouraged, and worried, and trouble fufills that strong place inside us where there us to be faith and there use to be morning singing in our hearts, The Cause Of The Things Is Heavenly Warfare, And The Descions OF GOD Fufilling IN ALL HIS PEOPLE , GLORY TO GOD OUR GOD IS MERCY,WE SERVE A GOD THAT WILL NOT LET US GO HIS WILL SHALL BE DONE ON EARTH AS IT IS IN HEAVEN , we gotta like folks first in line My brothers and sisters THAT JUST AINT SEEING IT GODS WAY TODAY GLORY TO GOD , GLORY TO GOD, SWEET TRUTH AND SWEET MERCY, The Truth Spoke In Words Of Parables From Luke 16 14 AND RIGHT THERE AT 17 , AND THE PHARISEES ALSO WERE COVETOUS HEARED ALLLLLLLL THESE THINGS, I SAY THEY HEARED THE TRUTH SPEAK OF THESE THINGS GLORY TO GOD, And They Derided Him, And He Said Unto Theme, YE ARE WHICH JUSTIFY YOURSELFS BEFORE MEN BUT GOD KNOWETH YOUR HEARTS FOR THAT WHICH IS HIGHLY ESTEEMED AMONG MEN IS ABOMINATION IN THE SIGHT OF GOD, WHO PLACED EVERY STAR IN THE HEAVENS AND GAVE THEME A NAME AND SHOUTED FOR HIS GLORY AND UNTO HIS GLORY, THE LAW AND THE PROPHETS WERE UNTILL JOHN SINCE THAT TIME IS PREACHED ITS PREACHED AND ITS PREACHED, AND EVERY MAN PRESSETH INTO IT BUT WHO SHALL ENTER IS THE WILL OF THE GOD OF TRUTH , FOR IT IS EASIER FOR HEAVEN AND EARTH TO PASS NOW YOU TALKING HARDCORE STUFF Some Of Ya Know EXCALTY WHAT IM SAYING CAN I GET AMEN MY DONNA LEE GIRL MY LITTLE AUSSIE BABE, GLORY TO GOD, AND IT IS EASIER FOR HEAVEN AND EARTH TO PASS THROUGH US, THAN ONE THAT ONE TITTLE OF THE LAW OF GOD TO FAIL< GLORY GLORY GLORY
Old 05-06-2007, 12:19 PM   #126
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »
Heavenly~warfare 2

GLORY TO GOD, St Matt 26 51 54, And Behold One Of theme Which Were with JESUS streched out his hand and drew his sword and struck a servant Of the high priests and smote off his ear THEN SAID JESUS UNTO HIM, a little later on GLORY TO GOD He Would PRAY IF BE THY WILL MY FATHER LET THIS CUP PASS FROM ME, GLORY TO GOD PUT UP AGAIN THY SWORD INTO HIS PLACE FOR ALL THEY THAT TAKE THE SWORD SHALL PERISH WITH THE SWORD THINK NOT THAT I CANNOT PRAY TO MY FATHER AND HE SHALL PRESENTLY GIVE ME MORE THAN 12 LEGION OF ANGELS BUT HOW THEN SHALL THE WILL OF GOD PREVAIL AND THE SCIPTURES BE FULFILLED THAT MUST BE, GLORY TO GOD,
Old 05-06-2007, 12:33 PM   #127
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »
Heavenly~Warfare 2

TO GOD ALONE BELONGS THE GLORY, HE WHATCHED THE MORNING STARS SHOUT OUT IN GLORY AND GAVE THEME ALL A NAME AND GAVE POWERS TO THE HEAVENS AND CLOSED THE GATES OF HELL AND OPEND THE GATES OF HELL AND CLOSED THE DOORS HEAVENS Some May Tremble BUT WHAT I LOVE THROUGH ALL OF IT I KNOW MY GOD WILL NOT FLEE THE SCENE I KNOW MY GOD IS WITH ME AND I NEED NOT TO QUESTION BECAUSE I LOVE HIM HE IS WITH ME GLORY TO GOD, And With All Of Us, AND THE WORD WILL STILL STANDFAST IT WILL OPEN AND CLOSE EVERY ISSUIE IF YOU STILL THINK YOU KNOW IT TO WELL, THE TRUTH SHALL PREVAIL, I Kings 18 21 24 GLORY TO GOD AND ELIIJAH CAME UNTO ALL THE PEOPLW AND SAID HOW LONG HALT YA BETWEEN TWO OPIONS IF THE LORD BE GOD FOLLOW HIM BUT IF BAAL THEN FOLLOW HIM AND THE PEOPLE SPOKE NOT A WORD AND CALL YE ON THE NAME OF YOUR GODS AND I WILL CALL ON THE NAME OF THE LORD AND THE GOD THAT ANSWERETH BY FIREEE LET HIM BE GOD AND ALL THE PEOPLE ANWSERED AND IT IS WELL SPOKEN,
Old 05-06-2007, 12:41 PM   #128
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »
Glory To God,

But Some Times my friends THAT CUP WILL NOT PASS GLORY GLORY, BUT EVEN SO JEHOVHA GOD SHALL PREVAIL AND ALL MERCY PREVAILED WITH HIM WHEN JESUS AROSE ON THE 3rd DAY AND HEADED TO GLORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY, with all love with all understanding and to understand all your questions ITS STILL GOING BE JESUS HAAAAAAAAAAAAA HE WALKED THE LINE in all darkness , EVERY KNEE SHALL BAL AND EVERY TOUNGE CONFESS THAT JESUS CHRIST IS KING OF KING AND LORD OF LORDS, GLORYYYYYYYYY GLORYYYYYYY, AND FOR THOSE YOU BOWING TODAY AND EXCEPTING THAT IN YOUR HEART, THAT HE IS KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS, ON THOSE WEAK AND FEABLE KNESS YE SHALL RISE, WITH HIM GLORY AND IN FIRE, PEACE,
Old 06-03-2007, 08:14 AM   #129
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »
Gloryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

SUNDAY MORNING It Everyday FOR ALL I CARE, GLORYYYYYYYY u gotta Love That Genaration, Are Kids Turned Out Fine, HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA GLORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY TO GOD,
Old 06-03-2007, 08:29 AM   #130
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Re: Hold On To God Thread

Heaven

Old 06-03-2007, 08:33 AM   #131
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »
The Perfecter***

GLORY GLORY GLORY, Nobodys IS PERFECT, At One Time Or Another We Have ALL Made Errors,GLORY TO GOD, and learned from theme growed from theme or came short from theme, GLORY TO GOD, Opening to ECC, 2, 14, 17, the wise mans eyes are in his head but the fool walketh in darkness and i myself perceived also that one event happend to theme all, GLORY TO GOD, then i said in my heart as it happend to the fool so it happend to me and why was i then more wise than the fool for ever seeing that which is now is in days to come shall all be forgotten and how dieth the wise man as the fool THEREFORE, I HATED LIFE BECAUSE THE WORK WAS WROUGHT UNDER THE SUN IS GRIEVOUS UNTO ME FOR ALL IS VANTIY AND VEXAITION OF SPIRT, BEHOLD, JOB,25 3,6 IS There Any Number Of HisArmies And Upon AND UPON WHOM DOTH NOT HIS LIGHT ARISE HOW CAN MAN BE JUSTIFIED WITH GOD Or How Can he be clean which is born of flesh BEHOLD EVEN THE MOON AND IT SHINES NOT YEA THE STARS ARE NOT PURE IN HIS SIGHT, How Much Less Man That Is A Worm And The Son Of Man Which Is A Worm, GLORY TO GOD, GLORY TO GOD, IS THERE ANY ROOM FOR PERFECTION ? GLORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Old 06-03-2007, 08:40 AM   #132
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Re: Gloryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Quote: (Originally Posted by HeavensOnFire) SUNDAY MORNING It Everyday FOR ALL I CARE, GLORYYYYYYYY u gotta Love That Genaration, Are Kids Turned Out Fine, HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA GLORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY TO GOD,

Amen!!!

What a beautiful Sunday we are set to have here...

BBQ, 4 wheeling, swimming and friends!!!

Have a great one gang!!!

Heaven

Old 06-03-2007, 08:50 AM   #133
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »
The Greatest Perfecter***

LOVE, 1 COR,13 THOUGH I SPEAK, With The Tounges Of Men And Of Angels And Have Not Chartiy I,am Becoming As Sounding As Brass Or A Tinkling Cymbal And Though I have the gift of prophecy and have understanding all mystries and all knowlege and though i have faith that can move mountains And have not chartiy Nor Love, I,AM NOTHING, and though i have a burning desire to feed the poor and give all my money away and shelter the homeless AND THOUGH I GIVE MY TO BE BURNED DAILY, Have I Not Chartiy Nor Love I Have Profiiteth NOTHING LOVE, SUFFERS LONG GLORYYYYYYYYYY AND IS KIND GLORY LOVE AND CHARTIY IS NOT PUFFED UP LOVE DOES NOT PUT YOUR BACK AGAINST THE WALL, And Call It Quits, GLORYYYYYYYYYY GLORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY LOVE IS NOT EASILY PROVOKED AND LOVE KNOWS NOT EVIL, BUT REJOICES IN TRUTH, LOVE BEARS ALL THINGS BELEVIES ALL THINGS AND ENDURES ALL THINGS GLORY TO GOD ARE WE AS FEEBLES My Friends Able To endure This , uh No BECAUSE I GOTTA SURPRISE FOR YA, WE WERE UNABLE TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GLORY TO GOD ALL THOUGH WE TRIED AND STRIFED GLORYYYYY GLORY, OH JUMP FOR JOY IF YOU KNOW THE CORNERSTONES NAME GLORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Old 06-03-2007, 09:05 AM   #134
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »
We Fail, But The Word Faileth Not!!!

OF GOD MY FRIENDS, WAS HIGHLY PROGRAMED even to some readers of today to be filled with much confusion HAAAAAAAAAAA so be it BUT IT NEVER FAILS HIS WORDS WHERE MEANT FOR THE CONFUSED FOR THE LOST FOR THOSE WHO HAVE THROWN IN THE TOWEL GLORY TO GOD 7 TIMES 7 GLORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY 7 TIMES 7 WE WILL FAIL, BUT HE NEVER DID, OH THE CORNERSTONEEEEEEE, WHY DO YE ALSO TRANSGRESS THE COMMANDMENT OF GOD BY YOUR TRADITIONNNNNNNNN, FOR GOD SAID HONOUR THY MOTHER AND THY FATHER, OH GLORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY im so glad the great divider IS LORD OF MY LIFE, he binds up the fatherless and the motherless, MATT 15, 7 this people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth and honour me with thir lips but their hearts be far from me BUT IN VAIN DO THEY WORSHIP GLORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY OH LORD I LIFT YOUR NAME UPON HIGH, But In Vain THEY DO Worship Me Teaching FOR DOCTRINES THE COMMANDMENTS OF MEN,
Old 06-03-2007, 09:08 AM   #135
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »
Re: Gloryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Quote: (Originally Posted by HeavenBesideYou) Amen!!!

What a beautiful Sunday we are set to have here...

BBQ, 4 wheeling, swimming and friends!!!

Have a great one gang!!!

Heaven

GLORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GLORYYYYYYYYY TO GOD MY BROTHER AND PEACE BE WITH YA, OH THIS HAPPY DAY AND IF PEACE FAILS HAAAAAAAAAAAAA GLORY STRENGTH WILL NOT, GLORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY