++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 08-06-2009, 06:10 PM   #31
Tremontiriffs77
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Let Windup Have it!!

Quote: (Originally Posted by WHATSTHISLIFE4) I'm getting tired of people putting the blame on Wind Up. I think we need to take a step back and look at how everything started. It started with just a tour. That's all it was suppose to be. Its was suppose to be Creed reuniting, to do a reunion tour and performing all of their classics hits. They then booked all the tour dates and in the mist of all of this Creed decides they want to write a new record. But now it's too late because they already had the tour booked. Typically, you make a record then you go on tour. So again, you have a tour but no new music. For the tour, the timeing was just off, the decision whether or not if their going to write a new record was off. So therefore you have a fall release date in the tenth month after the tour is over with.
-Okay you have a right to your opinion..You have valid points...No question...At the same time we have a label that drove a wedge between the band with the pressure to commericialize and capitalize on any attempt to make money...This along with various factions within Windup forced Creed to "SellOut" to suck every last dime out...I am a huge Creed fan but 10 years ago after "Human Clay", it was very obvious how Wind Up was distorting Creeds image and sound to make a buck...In my opinion Wind Up hasnt changed at all and they realize this is their last chance to make a buck off of the guys...
Old 08-06-2009, 08:08 PM   #32
XALTERBRIDGEX
USER INFO »

I think once the new single blows all our speakers, I think everyone will shut up about windup!
Old 08-06-2009, 10:16 PM   #33
skyguy86
USER INFO »

no they wont cuz people are pissed wind up hasnt released the damn single yet.
Old 08-07-2009, 04:45 AM   #34
BSC
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by XALTERBRIDGEX) I think once the new single blows all our speakers, I think everyone will shut up about windup!

I agree... Now i've heard Creed play new music, old music live again, I don't care. I just want this album in my hands...