++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 09-07-2012, 02:17 PM   #3016
Sasa
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Daily Bread

Hold the Vision

Remain steadfast in Faith (knowing without any doubt)...

It must come to pass exactly how you see it. Don't waiver, don't look back, don't confuse it with any unorganized chaos.

See it, be specific, be direct, Organized...KNOW IT.

Do you know how powerful you are?

"How much better to get WISDOM than GOLD." Proverbs 16:16

1. http://bearded-dragons-for-sale.com/...bator-eggs.jpg

2. http://mrskingsbioweb.com/images/DSCN1458.JPG

3.http://www.beardeddragonguide.com/wp...d-dragons1.jpg

4. http://www.cutehomepets.com/wp-conte...ragon-food.jpg

5. http://careforbeardeddragon.files.wo...-dragon-15.jpg

I'm laughing too, buy you have to admit its good stuff!

Last edited by Sasa : 09-07-2012 at 02:20 PM.
Old 09-08-2012, 08:56 AM   #3017
Sasa
USER INFO »

HOLD ON TO IT!

"Great and noble thoughts of what you habitually dwell upon become great acts." Joseph Murphy

"Become a mental surgeon, cease talking about your ailments or giving them a name, then your troubles will be cut off like dead branches are pruned from a tree. If you are constantly talking about your aches and symptoms, you inhibit healing, furthermore by the law of your own mind, these imaginings tend to take shape, As the thing I greatly feared. Instead, Fill your mind with great truths of life and walk forward in the light of love."
Joseph Murphy paraphrased by me.

"All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dream with open eyes to make it possible."
— T.E. Lawrence
Seven Pillars of Wisdom

HOLD the Vision and let nothing take it from you...no matter how big the offensive player, hold on to the ball until you reach your predetermined destination.

See it again with new eyes... HOCUS POCUS...TOUCHDOWN!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zewqN...eature=related

Scientific Evidence

It's a GREAT DAY!

Last edited by Sasa : 09-08-2012 at 09:04 AM.
Old 09-09-2012, 08:10 AM   #3018
Sasa
USER INFO »

Lucid in the Day

"If you don't make things happen then things will happen to you." Robert Collier

“Our life is composed greatly from dreams, from the unconscious, and they must be brought into connection with action. They must be woven together.”
Anais Nin

"Pause now to ask yourself the following question: "Am I dreaming or awake, right now?" Be serious, really try to answer the question to the best of your ability and be ready to justify your answer." ~Stephen LaBerge

"Our truest life is when we are in dreams awake."
Henry David Thoreau

"If a man could pass through Paradise in a dream, and have a flower presented to him as a pledge that his soul had really been there, and if he found that flower in his hand when he awake - Aye, what then?"
Samuel Taylor Coleridge

http://adkmassagecruise.files.wordpr...hand-lotus.jpg

Loving my life! ;-)
Old 09-09-2012, 10:42 AM   #3019
Sasa
USER INFO »

Who knew?

Jello is made of animal carcases...They serve this in hospitals on a regular basis. How can that be healthy?

http://www.lsbu.ac.uk/water/hygel.html

A while back I finally discovered that I am a vegetarian, I have felt amazing ever since I put down the meat. My body has improved and I feel amazing.

Well I found out this morning that one of my recipes that I loved with PUDDING...JELLO PUDDING...is made from animal bones and flesh. I never knew that, but what I find amazing...after I got sick to my stomach. Now I have to come up with a new healthy pie recipe..dang it! Makes me mad! Anyway....the beauty in it is that the information came to me. I did not seek it out. Because my energy was directed at being animal free in diet, I was approached with the information.

Your thought truly magnifies what surrounds you. I think it's beautiful, so thankful for the awareness.

"Perception and new discovery lead to new awareness."

Last edited by Sasa : 09-09-2012 at 10:54 AM.
Old 09-09-2012, 12:06 PM   #3020
Sasa
USER INFO »

It's in everything.. This is not meat...it is bone and flesh!!

The jelly beans I ate yesterday,

Ice Cream

Jam

Gummy Bears

Capsules

Velveeta Cheese

Marshmallows

Cereal

I am sick right now.... Very Sick!

http://vegetarian-problems.tumblr.com/gelatin

http://www.wolfstad.com/2006/09/pop-...-beef-gelatin/

I need cleansing....God help us! Its in everything.

No wonder the hospitals are overflowing. I have to write a book about this. The public must know... LOL! What a Sunday this turned out to be!

Still thankful for the information..but at the moment I am tad bit "overwelmed". Overwhelmed..?? Sp?
The good news is that Miller is an animal free company and bottled water so far is safe.

Water, Beer and Lettuce. J/K

Last edited by Sasa : 09-09-2012 at 12:17 PM.
Old 09-10-2012, 06:59 AM   #3021
Sasa
USER INFO »

"Son of man, feed your stomach and fill your body with this scroll which I am giving you. ... which he ate, and found it sweet as honey in his mouth, but after he had eaten it, it made his belly bitter, .... Ezekiel Chapter 3 Verse 3 ...

So I went to the angel and asked him to give me the little scroll. He said to me, "Take it and eat it. It will turn your stomach sour, but in your mouth it will be as sweet as honey." Rev. 10:9

You ever eat something that tastes amazing but later causes much distress in the digestive system?

Ever read something that is so sweet and easy to ingest but totally changes the fabric of your existance?

I once read that with great knowledge comes great responsibility. The more aware one becomes the more one is required to stand up and help others. I kind of felt like that yesterday. And its interesting how the food and the WORDS are intermingled as one here so that we understand it in a literal and symbolic way simultaneously. Isn't that beautiful?

Today I am thankful because only God knows how much I struggle with food, and only God knows my heart with animals, and the love I have for them, and only He knows how to make me move and change by using something I adore to shift my consciousness to a new channel. My body and my mind although torn yesterday feels NEW, REBORN today and I am filled with even more gratitude (did I spell that right?)

JESUS is not in the Refridgerator
When I was little, I experienced a lot of darkness in my life. But one thing that used to get me through was the stories I read of Jesus and how He loved me. I looked for Him everywhere, and when bad things would happen, I prayed to Him, I prayed for things to get better and I prayed for my mom's nails to grow because she wanted long nails. I prayed for everything as far back as I can remember. I always talked to him even though as I grew up I made many bad decisions, like entering the bar scene at 17 with a fake Id and a new name..I was Dina Jo!

ANYWAY... My grandmother (R.I.P) who I never really knew, used to go to church every Sunday and then feed the congregation after church in her home. She gave my mom this plaque of Jesus, and the plaque hung on the Refridgerator my entire life. And so every time I would go to the fridge, which was multiple times per day. I saw His beautiful FACE.

Well I noticed not long ago, that the only picture I have of Jesus, is on my refridgerator as an ADULT. You see I struggle with food and eating. I usually eat when I am stressed or if I am hurting, I search for comfort in the food. For hope, for love, for a good feeling. And unconscously I was searching for Jesus.

I started running and found that it is a passion of mine, Lots of ideas come to me while I run. One day I got this message..Jesus is NOT in the Refridgerator. And all the images that I just explained..came pouring forth in my mind.

For the first time in my life...I understood myself and my struggle with food.
I know He is not in the refridgerator, He is inside me, living in my heart and when I need Him all I have to do is say His name. He comes forth through unlimited access...Divinely Unified with All that is .. GOD! ;-)

Praising God today for AWARENESS! Excited to SHIFT my Consciousness yet again on to a new journey of new birth!
Old 09-10-2012, 07:00 AM   #3022
Sasa
USER INFO »

JESUS Is NOT in the Refridgerator!

"Son of man, feed your stomach and fill your body with this scroll which I am giving you. ... which he ate, and found it sweet as honey in his mouth, but after he had eaten it, it made his belly bitter, .... Ezekiel Chapter 3 Verse 3 ...

So I went to the angel and asked him to give me the little scroll. He said to me, "Take it and eat it. It will turn your stomach sour, but in your mouth it will be as sweet as honey." Rev. 10:9

You ever eat something that tastes amazing but later causes much distress in the digestive system?

Ever read something that is so sweet and easy to ingest but totally changes the fabric of your existance?

I once read that with great knowledge comes great responsibility. The more aware one becomes the more one is required to stand up and help others. I kind of felt like that yesterday. And its interesting how the food and the WORDS are intermingled as one here so that we understand it in a literal and symbolic way simultaneously. Isn't that beautiful?

Today I am thankful because only God knows how much I struggle with food, and only God knows my heart with animals, and the love I have for them, and only He knows how to make me move and change by using something I adore to shift my consciousness to a new channel. My body and my mind although torn yesterday feels NEW, REBORN today and I am filled with even more gratitude (did I spell that right?)

JESUS is not in the Refridgerator
When I was little, I experienced a lot of darkness in my life. But one thing that used to get me through was the stories I read of Jesus and how He loved me. I looked for Him everywhere, and when bad things would happen, I prayed to Him, I prayed for things to get better and I prayed for my mom's nails to grow because she wanted long nails. I prayed for everything as far back as I can remember. I always talked to him even though as I grew up I made many bad decisions, like entering the bar scene at 17 with a fake Id and a new name..I was Dina Jo!

ANYWAY... My grandmother (R.I.P) who I never really knew, used to go to church every Sunday and then feed the congregation after church in her home. She gave my mom this plaque of Jesus, and the plaque hung on the Refridgerator my entire life. And so every time I would go to the fridge, which was multiple times per day. I saw His beautiful FACE.

Well I noticed not long ago, that the only picture I have of Jesus, is on my refridgerator as an ADULT. You see I struggle with food and eating. I usually eat when I am stressed or if I am hurting, I search for comfort in the food. For hope, for love, for a good feeling. And unconscously I was searching for Jesus.

I started running and found that it is a passion of mine, Lots of ideas come to me while I run. One day I got this message..Jesus is NOT in the Refridgerator. And all the images that I just explained..came pouring forth in my mind.

For the first time in my life...I understood myself and my struggle with food.
I know He is not in the refridgerator, He is inside me, living in my heart and when I need Him all I have to do is say His name. He comes forth through unlimited access...Divinely Unified with All that is .. GOD! ;-)

So thankful for his Presence in my life, even when the knowledge He brings me upsets my system for a little while.

Praising God today for AWARENESS! Excited to SHIFT my Consciousness yet again on to a new journey of new birth!

Here is the image, exact plate: http://thumbs4.ebaystatic.com/m/mpV_...oUWWaQ/140.jpg

Close up:
http://img0.etsystatic.com/000/0/514....298144684.jpg

Last edited by Sasa : 09-10-2012 at 07:35 AM.
Old 09-11-2012, 06:14 AM   #3023
Sasa
USER INFO »

Entangled Dreams

After years of study, grueling tests and terrifying clinicals...I graduated.
It was the hardest course of study I have ever endured in my life. After going through it, I feel like I can do anything. Any other subject is an easy A.

For a month I have been putting in applications and waiting by the phone for an interview.

I kept saying to myself...I need to work, I need to work...but then a few days ago I changed my words and changed my thought pattern to Thank you for the wonderful opportunities. Thank you for the wonderful new career with great people surrounding me. Thank you for the great pay.
Thank you for taking care of me.

The night before last I had this dream that I was talking to an RN, an elderly woman that had been a nurse for 20 years. In reality I have never seen her, met her for the first time in a night dream. I asked her if you she liked what she did? She responded with ..."Yes, I love my job." I don't remember much else other than she was like a mentor to me in the dream. We were working to together.

Yesterday....the phone rings. I have an interview this morning at 9am. Oncology.

I asked God to put me where I could do the most good.

I read this quote one time that said if you do something you love you will never work a day in your life. So I asked myself if I never had to worry about financial issues what would I do with myself?

The answer was, help others..I would volunteer in as many areas of doing good that I possibly could. There is no better feeling to know that you made a positive difference in someone's life.

Have a great Day! Wish me Luck!

Last edited by Sasa : 10-07-2012 at 05:36 PM.
Old 09-11-2012, 01:49 PM   #3024
Sasa
USER INFO »

I got the position! I start Oct.1!

Yes there is a God story with the interview process of which I will explain in the morning. Right now...I am so THankful...

My entire life has just changed.
Old 09-12-2012, 06:58 AM   #3025
Sasa
USER INFO »

The Interview

Are you ready for this? Its Good!

It was my interview day, the interview that if successful had the power to change my life forever.

Yesterday, I was looking really good, dressed, polished, heels, hair perfect except that I burned my left arm with the curling iron, so I have this big band aid with burn cream on it. I thanked God that it wasn't on my neck because that would have not been good for first impressions.

I got to the hospital on time with 10 minutes to spare. I was confident with only a few butterflies. I told the nice lady at the desk that I was there for an interview, people were everywhere, Doctors and Nurses and The Joint Commission was there so it was very busy. She said have a seat right there and pointed to what I thought was the right place and so I grab a chair and she says, No not there, in that room over there and she pointed again. I was flustered and my heart was racing. I was starting to loose the unity and become seperated again, I was forgetting whose in control and I was starting to think about how I was being judged, and how my every move was being scrutinized, every one was sizing me up and deciding if I was the one. I could feel eyes, peeking and prodding. As I was sitting in this little room multiple people came by the door smiling and saying hello. I knew I was too nervous to pull this off and I was saying to myself calm down, you can do this, Then I said, I am giving it to you, Lord. Then I looked to my right and laying on this table was a BOOK...with the words "The Power of Positive Thinking" by Norman Vincent Peale. I felt God in that moment and remembered who was really in control of the situation.

I picked up the book and started to read the last chapter,"How To Draw Upon That Higher Power". It was so good that I started writing down parts that stood out to me.

One very special part was about a "Trapeze Student" full of the fear of failure. The teacher in the scenario was waiting for the students to show what they had learned, but this student was fearful of falling. So the teacher puts his arm around the student and says to him, "Throw your heart over the bar and your body will follow".

In reading those words I remembered my heart and why I was doing this, that it was out of love. I remembered how I asked God to put me where I could do the most good. People that are really sick and need help medically and emotionally. People that need someone to care for them. I began to TRUST Him and I lost sight of my shortcomings and my fear of failure. I lost sight of myself and my ego and let him take over inside me. I gave him control of my spirit and let love lead me.

I kept reading and writing while I waited: Here is a couple of other things that stood out:
"Select a dozen strong passages about faith and saturate your mind with them."

Then I read:
"I expect the best and with God's help will attain the best." I said that one in a whisper while I sat in the that little room.

The interviewer walks in as I am still reading and there is an immediate connection, she looked like the woman in my dream only much younger physically. She said come on down here to my office so we can talk. It was a pretty intense interview, but I wasn't nervous at all, all my butterflies were gone and my heart was beating normally. I felt like I was at "HOME". She asked me many deep thought provoking questions, she gave me fake scenarios and wanted to hear what I would do if I were in that situation. She also asked me what my definition of Integrity was.

Then she asked do you have any questions for me? Just like in my dream, I asked her if she liked what she did. She answered with, "I love my job", I started here as a tech years ago and now I am a manager. The people here work together as a team, we have our own pharmacy, The Dr's are kind and helpful and I never dreamed of going anywhere else. I looked deeply into her eyes while she was telling me this, and I could feel her honesty and her love for what she does. It was at that moment, I knew something was happening.
I really liked her as a person, she is very caring but also very professional.

She said to me, I hope you decide to come here and work with us. Then she gave me a tour and introduced me to everyone on the floor. Before I got home there was a message on my machine. When I returned the call a woman from human resources gave me an offer I could not refuse, then she said do you need to think about this offer for a while? I said absolutely not. I'm IN. Working 3/12 hour nights are great because I have the rest of the week to do other things that I am passionate about like being a mom and volunteering with the kids on other projects. Its absolutely perfect for me.
So Thankful.

I am also loving Normal Vincent Peale's thought patterns and will now have to read all of his books.

Nice write up about him:

Peale applied Christianity to everyday problems and is the person who is most responsible for bringing psychology into the professing Church, blending its principles into a message of "positive thinking." Peale said, "through prayer you ... make use of the great factor within yourself, the deep subconscious mind ... [which Jesus called] the kingdom of God within you ... Positive thinking is just another term for faith." He also wrote, "Your unconscious mind ... [has a] power that turns wishes into realities when the wishes are strong enough."

Have an Amazing Day!

Last edited by Sasa : 09-12-2012 at 07:09 AM.
Old 09-12-2012, 01:07 PM   #3026
Sasa
USER INFO »

=

Last edited by Sasa : 09-12-2012 at 08:32 PM.
Old 09-13-2012, 06:30 AM   #3027
Sasa
USER INFO »

Saving Henry

I think there is a time and place for the history of King Henry the 8th in relation to the church and I have been in informed this is neither the time or the place.
However, do keep in mind that he was a powerful king that devalued women, hated homosexuals and believed in slavery and gluttony. He died of a wound that would not heal. He had the bibles he printed chained to every church pew so the people would have to read them. Its an interesting history to research and study especially how King James comes into the picture later and had another bible printed after King Henry.

Knowing what I know about believing and manifesting, and how our thoughts create, especially collectively...when a majority is reading and believing the same concepts, the same ideas, the same stories... our collective environment reflect those beliefs. Just watch the news...its laid out there, many say its prophecy coming to pass. But what if it is just collective beliefs manifesting the physical perception of what we all call reality...or in our collective beliefs that this is supposed to happen because its what we have been taught to believe.

Just enough to make one curious:
"King James was not personally involved in the translation, though his authorisation was legally necessary for the translation to begin, and he set out guidelines for the translation process, such as prohibiting footnotes and ensuring that Anglican positions were recognised on various points.

Yep....next post will be more enlightening.

Last edited by Sasa : 09-13-2012 at 06:42 AM.
Old 09-13-2012, 06:55 AM   #3028
Sasa
USER INFO »

Duplicate

Last edited by Sasa : 09-13-2012 at 07:03 AM.
Old 09-13-2012, 06:58 AM   #3029
Sasa
USER INFO »

"Throw your heart over the bar and your body will follow"

There was a place in the book of John that stands out to me this morning:

Jesus did many other things as well. If every one of them were written down, I suppose that even the whole world would not have room for the books that would be written. John 21:25

From what I have researched there are a lot of books out there that talk of Jesus, historical documents that didn't make it into the Bible as we know it. Lots and lots of books. How do we know, which ones to believe are truth?
Do we take the word of 44 men who decided what we should believe or do we let the spirit of God speak to our own soul in distinguishing truth?

Love will Lead and I believe that. I believe in the Power of God to guide me in truth.

This is from a book that I love and that inspires me called the Gospel of Thomas that many say is one that we should not agree as being truth but I can't help feeling the power of resonation within my soul when I read the words.

Its a personal journey and I believe that when something does not stand out to me I let it go for later on in my learning process, I hang on to the things I feel are leading me into LOVE.

This is one of my favorite passages from Thomas...It took me a while to understand it, but when I did ...I was FREE.

Jesus said, "Everyone who seeks should continue seeking until he finds. When he finds, he will be troubled at the contemplation of Truth, but when he has passed through the time of trouble, he will be astonished at the brightness of the Light, for the Way of Truth is the Pathway to the Eternal Godhead, and the price of the beatific vision is the wringing of the soul. The person who desires to rise above all things must descend below all things, for the way to the heights passes through the depths of anguish, which generate the fires of Life. The person who has suffered and found Life is blessed."

Be Blessed!

Last edited by Sasa : 09-13-2012 at 07:09 AM.
Old 09-14-2012, 05:55 AM   #3030
Sasa
USER INFO »

The Death/Rebirth of Iggy

Iggy was/is a bearded dragon. My youngest (13yrs) is an animal lover she has a room full of pets of all kinds, and she takes very good care of them. Feeds and cleans the cages, buys them toys, communicates..etc.

A woman came to their school with pets, reptiles, and introduced all of them to her pet bearded dragon, full grown, 2 feet in length. My daughter fell in love with it. She pleaded her case to me of which I was a little hesitant, I was never much of a reptile person. She did all the research and convinced me this was a good purchase. She saved her birthday money that people from all over.."magically" gave her. One person in the family up and gave her $100 out of blue of which almost choked me to death. It was just enough to purchase her dream pet and its new home.

I took her to the pet store where one little guy was waiting on her with his little foot placed squarely on the front of the terrarium almost as if he knew she was coming to get him. She said "He's the One" I agreed, I said,"He was waiting for you." She purchased everything she needed..lights, live crickets, books, rocks, carpeting. The bill was over $200. But she saved her money and made her own purchase.

Every morning she feeds this creature, every afternoon after school she feeds him again. I know that bond is tight because they spend so much time together.

We also have a cat named Gracie, Cats like to eat lizards, better yet they like to kill them. One day we accidently left her in the house. Upon our arrival home Iggy's terrarium was demolished...the entire top had been broken into.
The cat had the lizard in the kitchen floor of which I saved him. He had nothing wrong with him, he cheated death.

One night recently, weeks after this incident, I left her in to sleep, certain that she would not attempt such a thing in the presence of my daughter. And certainly aware that I would awake on hearing something if she attempted to be mischievious.

I was wrong, Dead Wrong. In the middle of the night she murdered Iggy. I can't tell you how bad I felt, my heart sank when I found his little mangled body in the living room floor, breathless. My daughter, cried and cried and cried, I have never seen her so upset over the loss of a pet. We have lost a lot of pets in the past and she was fine. But this one is special, and while I held her saying, I'm so sorry, over and over....Something happened.

In the midst of our sorrow over Iggy, I felt an image of him being in the pet store...AGAIN. I said to her you know every thing in life teaches us lessons, even the hard stuff like this right here, and I don't know where the words came from but they began pouring out of me. I said get dressed, Iggy is waiting for you in the pet store, His spirit just transferred into another body, He is teaching us something. She skipped school that day and we went to the pet store where you guessed it, Iggy was sitting on a rock way up high looking dead at her.
Interestingly while I was in the kitchen and she was in the bathroom getting ready to go. We both had a simultaneous image of buying him a plant. We hadn't bought him any plants in the past. He only had a rock to sit on. I told her we need to buy him a plant this time. She said I had the exact same thought. (at the same time) We bought him a big plant and now he stays in that plant, we can't get him out of it.

Was there any truth in Iggy's reincarnation? Or did I just make that up...I don't know for sure but I do know that it stopped my daughter's tears and mended her broken heart. Gracie has been banned from the inside of the house until Iggy is full grown.

Iggy's appetite has increased and he is growing quickly and needless to say after all this drama, I have become a reptile lover.

Pic of a full grown Bearded Dragon. Ummm...He is our baby. ;-) Just sayin'
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...tagame_fcm.jpg

Have an Amazing Day after you read the next POST on Lizard Medicine!

Last edited by Sasa : 09-14-2012 at 06:16 AM.