++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 04-27-2012, 02:03 AM   #2986
Sasa
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Daily Bread

WITHIN MY HEART...

"When you love you should not say, "God is in my heart, "but rather I am in the heart of God."- Kahlil Gibran

Maybe...a better way of saying what I said yesterday. I think it's the same thing standing in a place of complete unity, when there is no filter of separation, when the veil has been completely removed. When I am ONE in spirit...there is no longer any separation.

His Heart and Your Heart become ONE HEART.

http://img.xcitefun.net/users/2009/1...-one-heart.jpg

Even though physicality may separate and give the illusion of two..the spirit knows no boundaries, in space or in time. In spirit, space and time are both nonexistant. (That terrified me the first time I saw that, legs of jello...I remember how I felt...I was completely afraid...and humbled all at the same time)

That is what a veil represents, it represents separation of two that will be completely united as ONE...once it's lifted...the husband kisses the bride to represent what it means when Two become One in mind, body and spirit. In ceremony it is just symbolism of a deeper meaning, so that others can see what has taken place between them already. As years pass the true meaning gets lost and misrepresented just like so many other things...then symbolism begins to become literal...and things get messy.

VEIL :A word used in the scriptures to mean (1) a divider separating areas of the tabernacle or temple, (2) a symbol for a separation between God and man.

The veil divides the holy of holies from the holy place, Ex. 26:33

The veil of the temple was rent in twain at the crucifixion of Christ, Matt. 27:51 (Mark 15:38; Luke 23:45).

The dark veil of unbelief was being cast away from his mind, Alma 19:6

The veil of the covering of my temple shall be taken off, D&C 101:23

The veil was taken from our minds, D&C 110:1

A veil of darkness shall cover the earth, Moses 7:61

The veil shall be rent and you shall see me, D&C 67:10 (D&C 38:8).

I am in complete love with this quote:

"The eye sees only what the mind is prepared to comprehend." Henri Bergson

"Those who don't believe in magic will never find it." Roald Dahl

My day is starting at 12 am! I have alot of info to cover. I have a final @ 9:30! Praying I remember everything.

Last edited by Sasa : 04-27-2012 at 02:10 AM.
Old 04-28-2012, 08:21 AM   #2987
Sasa
USER INFO »

New Journey...28 Days!

Instead of 5 things everyday I am thankful for it's gone to 10 with the addition of why am I thankful for each listing. The goal is to get to a point in life where I am saturated with grattitude and love (love of God, of Nature, of self, of others). No matter if my life may consist of things that happen to flesh..since we are flesh at this present moment. It is a way of SEEING how to appreciate even when I may be surrounded with not so nice situations.....but that is only in the beginning. When we graduate from this journey..the results will be astounding and our life MAGICAL!

This is DAY 1! The book is called THE MAGIC. Just started it, it was FREE came to me in the mail. It is about being thankful and learning to apply it daily with specific applications. I have chosen to join a support group of appreciation.

It's a forum compiled of members from all over the world and we each share what we are thankful for daily. Its just a forum like this one, but it seems to hold you more accountable and reading posts from others is beautiful. It's nice to see what others appreciate in their lives. Some use the most beautiful words to describe the simplest things that I may take for granted.

The book begins with a quote from the Book of Matthew the very verse that used to puzzle me...and I used to think that it sounded so unfair. But I understand it now and it is a natural law. It was given to educate us and make us wiser about how we think. I think of it as a state of mind.

"Whoever has... will be given more, and he will have an abundance, whoever does not have...even that which he has will be taken away." Matt 25:29

Its about my thinking process...If I think and talk about how much I do not have...that is exactly what will follow as a result. ..Because in repeating those complaints ..I believe them...when I believe..it appears in some energetic form with the same pattern of energy. (neg or pos)

If I think on abundance and act accordingly ...guess what...abundance follows. (That energy pattern is filled to the brim)

Have you ever listened to yourself in a conversation, the things we say to those closest to us about our lives and our self situations. Is it good? Or is it full of complaining and negativity? Every word we speak, every thought we think is shaping our tomorrow. How do you and I want tomorrow to look?

The past has nothing to do with the power we hold within our mind in this moment (NOW)....it will be dissipated as long as I choose to dissolve it. (with my words, thoughts and actions) Miracles do happen!

Miracle: 1. A surprising and welcome event that is not explicable by natural or scientific laws and is considered to be divine. 2. A highly improbable or extraordinary event, development, or accomplishment.

"When I started counting my blessings, my whole life turned around." Willie Nelson (singer, songwriter)

"Better to lose count while counting your blessings than to loose blessings to counting your troubles." Maltbie B. Babcock (writer, clergyman)

Want to see what I am doing today? Ever been tubing...(3 hour trip)?
snakes, gar (fish with big teeth), crickets, rapids, wild dogs...big frogs...lots of sunscreen.

http://www.lavalodging.com/uploads/1...21305_orig.jpg

This is a GAR..

http://shanahan1.pbworks.com/f/1257806062/garfish.jpg

Gonna have FUN! I need some sun on my legs...

Last edited by Sasa : 04-28-2012 at 08:25 AM.
Old 04-29-2012, 08:28 AM   #2988
Sasa
USER INFO »

Day 2 of an incredible beginning...

Magnificent day yesterday. It ended with some type of flowers in my hair, I don't know what they were but they were growing in the middle of nowhere hanging from a bank as we passed. A friend of mine at the end of the trip...asked if I happened to hit a flower bush because they were all in my hair. Yes, while battling rapids...my float ran out of control and plowed right through the center of an unknown flower tree...after I got the spiders off me... I kept the flowers.

Today I am told to find a Gratitude rock, and do the 10 things I am thankful for, which I have completed.

The rock is going to be full of positive energy at the end of the journey because every night before I go to bed, I am going to hold it and think about the best thing that happened in that day and really zone in and appreciate that one thing. The goal is to point your thinking in the direction of positive energy right before sleep. You are sifting through all the good things that happened in the day...to hone in on one of your favorite events.

I had this dream last night of which I just remembered as I type this...I was rummaging through this large basket, inside was some type of rectangular soap dish or small tray with turquoise and silver embellishments all over them and as I put them to the side...it was full of rocks...beautiful painted rocks with different designs all over them. I picked up one and I said to myself ...this is the one I will use.

http://rcfm.ca/wp-content/uploads/20...iver-rocks.jpg

It's nice when dreams mesh with reality...I love those moments.

Have you ever touched something an object and felt vibrations from it, or have you ever stood in a sacred spot and felt the energy? It's nice.

“Wherever you go for the rest of your life, you’re always in the middle of the universe and the circle is always around you. Everyone who walks up to you has entered that sacred space, and it’s not an accident. Whatever comes into the space is there to teach you.”
~Pema Chödrön

"Reflect upon your present blessings of which every man has plenty; not on your past misfortunes of which all men have some." Charles Dickens

---

Thankful!
Old 04-30-2012, 08:30 AM   #2989
Sasa
USER INFO »

The Stone of Appreciation...

Yesterday I was cleaning out the bathroom, to paint it...Chocolate Brown. It looks great by the way. Love the dark color on the walls. While I was cleaning, I found a turquoise pendent on the floor behind some furniture. I won it about 10 years ago at an auction. It's an unusual pendent with one large turquoise stone right in the center and a lot of beautiful silver embellishing around it.

I remembered my dream of the turquoise and silver soap dish...above the rocks..within the basket.

As soon as I picked the pendent up..I said..This is what I will use. Of course I had chills because ...it's exactly what I said in the dream. But it makes sense because every night you hold it in your hand and think of the most positive event in that day. I can wear it around my neck for the next 26 days. It is a rock ...a big Turquoise rock made into a pendent. I also have a speech or two or three coming up...it will assist me in.

"Healers associate the healing powers of Turquoise primarily with the Throat or 5th chakra. This Chakra is the center of communication, creativity, serenity and spiritual bonding."

Each stone has a specific energy within it. When the body is unbalanced, it can be realigned by wearing the particular stone needed for healing.

Nice explanation...

"Because the composition of the human body is around 60% water, placing a healing gemstone on your body will send electromagnetic waves from the stone through the water in your body. All your water will succumb to the vibration level of the gemstones, saturating your systems with the healing current. This is life force energy that connects all things in the universe. You do not have to believe this to be true in order for this vibrational shift to occur, however, the intensity or "dose" of healing current will be dramatically affected by the intention of your thoughts."

I think there is also symbolic reasons behind jewelry, if its a gift or if it symbolizes a word or thought you want to think about while wearing ...it will be a reminder to you. I have this ring with a blue flower on it and 3 crystals set in the center that I wear only on a test day. The 3 crystals symbolize .. 3 tests I failed in a row. The flower represents overcoming and rising out of the shadows of that event.

I didn't buy it for myself, it was a gift that came to me Easter Weekend again in the mail from someone totally unexpected...3 also having a beautiful meaning during that time of year for me. Death and Resurrection.

So when I look at it right before the test begins I remember the ones I failed and I remember how I grew from that experience and the beauty that followed.

Ok..had no idea where this was going when I started..just going with the flow. Daily dose of something for myself to think on.

Support is always there when we least expect it!! So very thankful for that in my life!

Last edited by Sasa : 04-30-2012 at 08:39 AM.
Old 04-30-2012, 09:31 AM   #2990
Sasa
USER INFO »

"My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and my talents and I lay them both at his feet."~Mahatma Gandhi
Old 05-01-2012, 06:41 AM   #2991
Sasa
USER INFO »

What is it about appreciation that changes your life?

I have read that the concentration of being thankful opens doors to receiving the good stuff. The good stuff being what truly brings one joy and obviously that differs for every individual.

The good stuff being ...substance...not just superficial things, but events with beautiful substance embellished with beautiful things.

Its Day 4 into this journey and I have seen amazing changes.

Keep in mind... I have been working on my own thought patterns for years so maybe this was just the icing that I needed to top it off...because my life is changing right in front my eyes and anyone else watching also sees what is happening. AMAZING, AMAZING, AMAZING... Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.

I had so many great things happen yesterday that I am still in shock. ...completely numb. You know, you ever get so blessed that you think your in a dream, and this is all going to be taken away..its not real...this can't be happening to me...not after all these dark years. I really don't know how to respond at times...all I can say is Thank You and LET IT IN.

I have an Art Showing coming up...and I haven't started on the new pieces. I have about 3 weeks. I am inspired so the images should come pretty fast ...I hope... God help me. At times those are the best ones because I don't have time to think about them too much. I also have a book deadline, and my niece just informed me that she is naming her baby the same name as the character in my book. That is scary..she doesn't know I am writing a book, no one does...its been in the works for several years. It's a sign that it must be finished. The baby will be born in September.... I made a deadline for June 1. Interested to see how this unfolds.

LOL...I love this quote

"Dreaming permits each and every one of us to be quietly and safely insane every night of our lives." ~William Dement

"All men whilst they are awake are in one common world: but each of them, when he is asleep, is in a world of his own." ~Plutarch

"Dreaming is an act of pure imagination, attesting in all men a creative power, which if it were available in waking, would make every man a Dante or Shakespeare." ~H.F. Hedge

"A dream which is not interpreted is like a letter which is not read." ~The Talmud

"All that we see or seem, is but a dream within a dream." ~Edgar Allan Poe

Hoping for many new images in mind to help others heal and much inspiration today!

Last edited by Sasa : 05-01-2012 at 06:53 AM.
Old 05-02-2012, 06:50 AM   #2992
Sasa
USER INFO »

The Light at the End of the Tunnel...

"The further I walk into the LIGHT, the less I remember about the darkness." Kep Going

Today is about appreciating wealth. The lesson talks about envy and jealousy and what happens when we complain about not having enough. Any type of negative statement cuts off the financial flow. When we are jealous or envious of others, it is just like saying no, I don't ever want that.

I once read about a little trick on the mind you can do if you catch yourself feeling jealous or envious of someone.

It is a little mind shift...

When you see anyone wealthy, succeeding, beautiful life, beautiful body, beautiful home, beautiful career, wonderful family, great love, tons of support....etc...etc...

Just Say ....YES!!!

Because what that truly is, is the universe showing and asking you, "Would you like this for your life?"

Now if we say something negative or judgemental even in thought, it is just like saying NO...absolutely not, I don't want any of it.

If we look at it in that form, and remember it when we begin to get a little green around the ears..you will never allow that to happen again. Instead just say out loud or to yourself...YES, Yes, Yes...Thank You, Thank You, Thank You.

When you see another's success be happy for them because they are reflecting YOU!

Nice shift in thinking, its also a major life changer cause we tend to judge even in our mind and that can really sabotage our life, it can curse it in a big way. What we think about others is just as important as what we say out loud when it concerns our state of being.

Do you know how I found out about the book, The Magic? Well I will tell you. I was on the appreciation forum posting "5 thank you's" when this man from INDIA, chimes in (It has instant chat) and says Hello. We begin to talk about where we are from and then he says, Have you read The Magic? and I said no..but I read all the others and liked them. He kept saying India is a very spiritual country. Of which I already knew because I love India, actually people think I am from India (maybe a birth mixup...don't know). I always get the head tingles when I put my hand on certain items from there. Love to touch their stuff.
Well the next day I receive an email that says I can choose a free book of choice due to an agreement being fulfilled. The rest is history...

I guess the point is...everything we need comes to us with perfect timing in order to help us grow spiritually. I am thankful for that knowledge.

"When the student is ready, the teacher appears."

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-k42LgEP5lp...70_464x320.jpg

----

Last edited by Sasa : 05-02-2012 at 07:16 AM.
Old 05-02-2012, 07:24 AM   #2993
Sasa
USER INFO »

I appreciate this space because many days I need to be reminded of lessons that I have forgotten along the way. Ty, Ty, Ty.
Old 05-03-2012, 07:05 AM   #2994
Sasa
USER INFO »

We are lost to the human and found in the DIVINE.

"When we desire only the good the evil slips from us and returns no more." Ernest Holmes in the Creative Mind

"The storehouse of nature is filled with infinite good awaiting the touch of our awakened thought."

"Walking deeper and deeper into the light....my mind clears and all the confusion leaves the place within me it once lived. I am poised, serene, STILL, knowing and FREE. Free from the thorns, free from the pain, free from the darkness, Free from MYSELF.
Where hate once took form and manifested itself inside me and as an outside force in my life, LOVE has moved in and LOVE's sweet manifestations reign stronger every day." My Own Journey

Not only in silence must I learn to control thought but more so in the throngs of a busy day, time and place should make no difference. For the true test of mastery lies in the midst of a storm.

God sent an angel to speak to me--
A word He was fain I hear;
And the angel brought the message
And whispered it in my ear.
"God knew I needed the word He sent--
I had lost the zest of fight;
And the right was all but beaten;
The wrong it was all but right.
"Simple the word that He sent me--
But it soothed a spirit raw
With the pain of too much striving--
"Twas LOVE fullfills the law."

"One that understands will break these ties that bind him; one by one he will destroy every negative thought until at last he is able to think what he wants to think and so he frees himself by the use of the same power that at one time bound him." The Creative Mind (Earnest Holmes)

(X)

“I Tell You The Truth, Today You Will Be with Me In Paradise.” Jesus Quote from the book of Luke 23:43

This statement was used in the midst of horrifying STORM...So we can use the same statement/affirmation in the midst of our own storms and allow His being to embody us, and say it in our mind when things get hard. "Today you will be with me in Paradise."

I think about Stephen in the book of Acts when he was being stoned to death, and how he kept his eyes on Christ ..He kept looking up in the midst of his storm. Its one of my favorite stories. I think it shows incredible faith and strength, and an example of how HE becomes our strength in times of extreme trouble. Its a way to transform fear.

"His face shown like the face of an angel"...while all this pain and great rejection was being outwardly projected on his being...He kept his mind steady.

Every hateful, negative thought cries out from within to be forever transformed.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today is Day 6 of the Journey...I am to find everything about work to be thankful for, I have to pretend I have an invisible manager walking beside me taking notes on all the good things I find about my career. I had a major light bulb moment while reading this activity, beautiful things will come from this day. I feel it...its going to be a life changing day!

Last edited by Sasa : 05-03-2012 at 07:24 AM.
Old 05-04-2012, 06:13 AM   #2995
Sasa
USER INFO »

To BE or NOT to Be?

Writings are an inspiration from Mr. Holmes again...

"Do you realize that your Karma is nothing but your false thinking, and that the only way to escape it is to think the truth, and that brings in the higher law?"

"When the greater comes in the lesser leaves because there is no longer anything to give life to it."

"The human mind needs to be cleansed from the morbid thoughts that bind through its false beliefs."

"See, hear, talk about, and read only what you wish, and never again let a negative thought come into your mind."

"If ... there is something in your life that you do not want there, stop fighting it--forget it!" Focus only on what you do want to happen in your own life and in the world.

Feed that...give all your energy to those purposes. Don't watch or look at anything that makes you feel disdain (umm, don't know where that word came from but I am going with the flow, hopefully definition fits). Simply turn the channel or turn away. It has to die, if we are not feeding it...it will starve to death.

Example: "Anti-War" should be re-worded "For Peace". Its just a small shift that makes a huge difference in outcome.

Example: I walked in a anti war protest, and images of war followed me, all the negativity of war surrounded me, and the more I walked the bigger the battle seemed to get. The people were angry and shouting at one another. There arose a wave of opposition. Anger filled the air and the protest became a warzone. Police came and brought tear gas. People were crying, some lying on the ground. Smoke filled the air and everyone was miserable.

Actual image: http://www.efairborn.com/images/arti...est_b_1972.JPG

I walked in a For PEACE campagn, and through out the process I was presented with images of peace, peaceful people emerged around me and the landscape was beautiful. We were all together working for one cause and even our soldiers that sacrifice their lives to keep us safe, walked with us. And for that moment, there was no talk of war or images of violence. Only love and peace filled the air and resources began to emerge from all over that helped our movement to grow. Other organizations began to appear and they all joined together for ONE united cause.

Actual image: http://www.inclusioncommunity.org/Re...20walk%201.jpg

There is something about the energy and the intention behind any kind of project that will result with the same type physical events surrounding the participants. The result must come through alignment with our ultimate goal, and somehow magically everything falls into place.

There does not have to be any opposition, just a coming together of loving energy by as many as will do it. The energy from that collective consciousness pervades the entire world. It is contagious and all we need is 51% to pull it off, no matter what the goal.

I just pulled that example out of the hat, I think we all deep inside want world peace and will be so happy when that day finally arrives.

WOW...nice, that just flowed really fast ! I think I am on to something.

Have a great day!

Last edited by Sasa : 05-04-2012 at 06:31 AM.
Old 05-05-2012, 06:53 AM   #2996
Sasa
USER INFO »

Non Resistance

"Let your soul sing to-day and the song that comes to-morrow will be all the sweeter, will ring out over the vistas of time with an unmistakable clearness. Here is a soul who knows himself and has found life. within himself, who has met God to-day. No more waiting, no more longing, no more weary roads to travel. He has arrived. The goal is won and peace has come at last. To-clay."

http://www.colourbox.com/preview/233...pping-path.jpg

An unusual meeting...

Yesterday I decided to go thrift store shopping. I like to treasure hunt. While in there I found a lot of things I needed, but two things in particular were Medical Reference books that are very expensive Retail. I paid $3.00 for one $2.00 for the other. I was happy! At the checkout counter a man standing in line holding a suit jacket turned and looked at my books and said, "someone has a lot of studying to do."...I explained to him that the books are very expensive, so when I find them at this price I buy them. He said, "Are you a student?" I said, "yes, I am"...He said.."I am a traveling resident". So of all places I get in line with a doctor at a thrift store.

The man spent 10 minutes of his time, encouraging me...He had these piercing blue eyes, fixed in mine..and I could not even look away from him for second. I absorbed everything the man said to me. I appreciate him so much! Don't know who he was or what his name was, never seen him before in my life.

When I got home and started reading through the books, They are Godsends..Just what I needed to clarify things in mind about the upcoming semester.

Last edited by Sasa : 05-05-2012 at 07:13 AM.
Old 05-05-2012, 07:08 AM   #2997
Sasa
USER INFO »

"When we learn to look only at what we want and never at what we do not want, we will no longer resist anything."

Last edited by Sasa : 05-05-2012 at 07:11 AM.
Old 05-05-2012, 07:33 AM   #2998
Sasa
USER INFO »

We acquire the strength we have overcome. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
Old 05-06-2012, 07:06 AM   #2999
Sasa
USER INFO »

Clear direction...

"So plastic is mind, so receptive, that the slightest thought makes an impression upon it. People who think many kinds of thought must expect to receive a confused manifestation in their lives. If a gardener plants a thousand kinds of seeds, he will get a thousand kinds of plants; it is the same in mind." E. Holmes

"The words you use are the instruments, channels, through which the creative energy takes shape. Naturally, this sensitive creative power can only reproduce in accordance with the instrument through which it passes."

"All disappointments and failures are the result of endeavoring to think one thing and produce another. This is just as impossible as it would be for an electric fan to be used for lighting purposes, or for water to flow through a crooked pipe in a straight line." G. Behrend

This is Day 9 and I can honestly say I am getting better at being thankful. It's getting easier everyday to come up with 10 things I am thankful for with the reasons why. The book has opened my eyes to many things I was taking for granted in my life. Simple things we tend to over look.

"Perfect peace to the soul as we rest in the realization of our unity with all that there is, was or ever will be. Perfect life, perfect healing, perfect harmony, Divine guidance, Infinite strength and joy forever."

http://data.whicdn.com/images/221399...1712_large.jpg

AMAZING...
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-k0ERctD5vU...874%252 9.jpg

----

Last edited by Sasa : 05-06-2012 at 07:15 AM.
Old 05-07-2012, 05:46 AM   #3000
Sasa
USER INFO »

What should I wear?

A suit of clothes is not the body that wears it. The current story that surrounds your spiritual body, is not the spirit that wears it, but instead is years of misconception produced to teach the body of misguided perceptions. Suffering causes the carnal mind to eventually ask..Why the darkness? Why the pain? Why am I here? Why did this happen?

In asking we awaken something that once slept deep inside us. The calling out woke it up..and it presented itself in the clouds above us...as we gaze up into the face of God, the feeling of how small we truly are emerges and His power and glory reign in our presence, The Huge presence of His being is overwhelming and terrifying and wonderful.

SPIRIT emerges from around the carnal mind and presents itself to the seeker. It stands as a light in the manifestation of darkness and educates on the power of change. It guides the carnal mind. Within the process of education they merge... the two become one and the darkness dissolves into the light. The new story emerges, and the seeker...once devastated...is now recreated.

http://s2.favim.com/orig/33/bright-c...com-266216.jpg

http://www.themiracleoflife.org/_v_/...yRemains06.jpg

"The material mind is,until won over and convinced of the truths, constantly received by the spiritual mind at war and in opposition to it." Prentice Mulford

http://blog.newchurchlive.tv/wp-cont...stling_new.jpg

"Finally, when Jacob refused to let go, even at daybreak, after his
hip was injured, the Lord asked his name. He said, "My name is
Jacob"--the deceiver. God helped Jacob to discover himself. For the
first time he saw himself as a selfish deceiver. Jacob was ready for a
new name and a changed character. God gave him a new name--Israel.
Israel means "one who struggles with God." One who struggles with men
becomes proud and fearful if he wins; he despairs if he looses. But one
who struggles with God lives life on a different level. Not only was
Jacob's name changed; his inner life and character were also changed.
He began a new life as a spiritual man. He walked with a limp, but his face was shining, and he named that place Peniel, the face of God." Genesis 32: 22-31

Infinite Blessings...

Last edited by Sasa : 05-07-2012 at 06:09 AM.