++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 04-15-2012, 08:21 AM   #2971
Sasa
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Daily Bread

A JOYFUL EXPERIENCE...

Want to know what a $25,000 muffin recipe looks like? I can only tell you that it has no sugar but tastes sweet, very little fat but fills you up and is satisfying, tastes great, and it has caramel topping…looks like gourmet Edible ART when finished. That’s all I can share til October.

oH...IT PREVENTS HEART DISEASE.

When we find what we are good at, it is so easy to perform that it is as natural as breathing. It’s not work at all because it is way too much fun. It gives to others and benefits them, and it blesses in a circular fashion. What we put out comes back multiplied…..if it blesses the receiver it double blesses the giver.

Thankful for knowing that this day.

God cannot be mocked. We reap in kind exactly as we sow. “Be not deceived. God is not mocked; for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.”—Galatians 6:7.

“Thou shalt love the Lord thy God.” Thou shalt use the talents He has given thee. Thou shalt use them to benefit thy neighbor, to benefit all of mankind, and in so doing thou shalt benefit thyself. Do that, and thy Lord will say unto thee: “Well done, thou good and faithful servant; thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy Lord.”

http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5218/5...3f2e1c0e_z.jpg

"LOVE THE LIFE YOUR LIVING, LIVE THE LIFE YOU WANT TO LOVE."

Last edited by Sasa : 04-15-2012 at 08:36 AM.
Old 04-16-2012, 06:55 AM   #2972
Sasa
USER INFO »

There is a fountain...

People thru out history have looked for it, read of it, and many would give all worldly possessions to bathe in it. Just Once.

Is it real? Or is it just a myth?

It is very real...and its inside us...each one of us has a piece of it. Many are so fixed on the end circumstances of thought they forget to start with creation. They filter through the result instead of going to the root. The rumor that the pool is real, is true, but you are not going to find it hidden away on an island.

It's inside you.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_mxNz6UbkTY...d%2BSpirit.jpg

The water represents substance (the physical), the spirit represents thought..(the unseen). Combine the two in mind....NEW BIRTH in the physical.

"Celeste created visuals in her mind day in and day out, of a new body, a new life, a new person, she could see it rising out of the water being born into this present reality. She could see the end result clearly in her mind's eye. She could Touch it in her mind... a feeling of excitement would rush over her and she felt gratitude for the gift she had been given.

Her interests began to change daily, she was also receiving guidance from within on supplements and new food choices. She would find herself walking down the isles at health food stores and supplements would be placed on the wrong shelf standing out like a sore thumb. At other times people who had no idea what she was doing would bring her things and say, "here this is great, try it." It was just what she needed. Her likes and dislikes evolved into something completely out of the ordinary for her.

Several months of this odd behavior had passed, when one day she found herself running past a mirror at the gym and accidently caught a glimpse of herself. She had to stop...go back and look again at the stranger that just passed as her reflection.

She stared in disbelief, even reaching out to touch it..."Is this for real? Is this really me?" She had literally become her vision, a deep feeling of love, happiness and grattitude emerged suddenly from within her and she could feel her entire body suddenly embraced in a blanket of warmth. It was a tremendous physical feeling after seeing this new being for the first time. All who knew her in the community were astonished and in complete disbelief of what they were witnessing, this could not possibly be the girl they knew as Celeste Johnson.

She completely transformed right before their eyes."

Have an incredibly Blessed and Transforming day! You are LOVED!

Last edited by Sasa : 04-16-2012 at 07:17 AM.
Old 04-16-2012, 07:10 AM   #2973
Sasa
USER INFO »

BLOOM WHERE YOU ARE PLANTED!

THEN MOVE!

http://www.sewhollywood.com/Images-P...20transfer.jpg

A lotus is a very interesting flower! You should read about it!

Last edited by Sasa : 04-16-2012 at 07:13 AM.
Old 04-17-2012, 05:35 AM   #2974
Sasa
USER INFO »

Thought and action

Thought makes things possible. Action makes them real.

Thought prepares the way for achievement. Action assembles the achievement together.

Thought gives action a purpose and a plan. Action gives thought substance and commitment.

Action creates raw energy. Thought harnesses and directs that energy to create meaningful results.

Thought can give birth to endless worlds filled with wonder and beauty. Action expresses that beauty right here and now.

Thought and action are stunningly powerful forces. Combine them together, directed toward a common purpose, and truly anything can happen.

— Ralph Marston

"Catch on fire with enthusiasm and people will come for miles to watch you burn."-- John Wesley

I was watching TD Jakes yesterday on Oprah, He said something that got my attention. He said when he started out preaching, He didn't ask for a bigger church, he asked to be BETTER. He didn't ask for success, he asked to be EFFECTIVE. He said being effective made him successful.

I thought that was nice, I had to write it down.

Last edited by Sasa : 04-17-2012 at 05:45 AM.
Old 04-17-2012, 05:39 AM   #2975
Sasa
USER INFO »

You are free

You are free to follow the demands of your ego. You are also free to let go of those demands.

You are free to imagine and impose all sorts of limitations upon your life, your actions and who you can be. You are also free to move beyond every one of those limitations.

You are free to think positive, empowering thoughts even when faced with situations that could be considered hopeless. You are free to act in such a way that will bring value and meaning to your life and your world.

You are free to take difficult problems and turn them into spectacular opportunities. You are free to take ordinary moments and turn them into special treasures.

You are free to take whatever may come your way, and direct it toward positive purpose. You are free to fail a thousand times, and then to get back up and achieve stunning success.

You are free to find the beauty and value in all that you experience. Remember always that you are free, to live, to love, and to bring the very best possibilities brilliantly to life.

— Ralph Marston
Old 04-18-2012, 09:00 AM   #2976
Sasa
USER INFO »

Labor Pains...

closer and closer the pains come, until the birth of something so beautiful, So BEAUTIFUL that the pain no longer exists and is soon forgotten.

And she looks into the eyes of a new life, one born into this present reality. Once deep within her it dwelled, NOW a very physical, separate entity..living, breathing and experienced by all.

They are unborn, but we know they must be born and finally they come. “And all the time the pattern is complete and every unit—including the undiscovered ones—is at work.

Who are they? IDEAS...nurtured daily, fed and carved out of an infinite void.

Life can be so Beautiful! If we choose to see it as such.

It's funny how often I forget to align my words in everyday conversations with some of the most beautiful thoughts that come to me when I rise in the mornings. As the day goes by and I encounter the physical environment, which is the projection of shared thought and past thought of my own making and the making of so many others. I tend to lose the perspective of beauty and creation. I fall into the trap of the end result of yesterday instead of focusing on tomorrow being a result of what I create today. If I can just remind myself that this is truth, and there is power in my present words and thoughts, a result (always a result) comes from within me to experience later on in my life. The seeds I plant now will be harvested later for me either to enjoy or to be devastated by.

I forget that alot. Focusing on being positive before 12pm helps because the rest of the day seems to go so much better. I sometimes run into some negative setup from days prior that puts me on the spot to repeat that negative statement of self in the presence of others. I only need to catch the wave of that moment and shift it to a positive outcome...if I can't think of a good response in that situation. I need only to be silent and change the subject.

Have an Amazing day filled with miracles!

"The Harvest is plentiful..."

Last edited by Sasa : 04-18-2012 at 09:32 AM.
Old 04-19-2012, 06:21 AM   #2977
Sasa
USER INFO »

All I've got is a PHOTOGRAPH....

"When all is said and done, happiness is the one thing which every human being wants, and the study of visualization enables you to get more out of life than you ever enjoyed before."

"All that there is whether on the plane of the visible or invisible, had its origin in the localized action of thought or a mental picture, and this includes yourself, because you are universal spirit localized. And the same creative action is taking place through you."

"The form it takes depends on the direction you give it. In you it is undifferentiated, waiting to take any direction given it as it passes through the instrument that it has made for the purpose of self distribution."

Life Substance is way more sensitive than the most sensitive photographer's film. If in taking a picture, you realize that you already had an image on one plate (photo language) when you took another picture on the same one. You know that the picture is not going to be very clear. (double exposure)

As a photographer, if I get a picture that doesn't turn out so well. I start over and take another one. This time I am steady with the camera, I focus on one image at a time that I want to see develop. I hold it in perfect view for as long as I need to, to get the shot in. Its that simple. If it doesn't turn out like I wanted it to...take another picture... this time it will be better because I am wiser.

Visualizing is just like photography. Except you use your mind's eye...You also use feelings and gratitude. Just remember the most amazing thing that ever happened to you in this physical plane of existence. Think about it in great detail, remember how it made you feel, the joy, the gratitude, the love shared...then shift to the visuals that are yet to come. And come they must!

The only reason it doesn't happen is because of self sabotage, or changing the image.

Sometimes I will ask my child. What do you want for breakfast? She says, "eggs". I say to her, "Great..eggs it is!" Then she says, "no, wait.. I don't think I want eggs...I would like pancakes". Well honey you know that eggs and pancakes are two very different things. Then she says, "I don't know what I want, I am confused mama, help me...maybe I just won't have anything at all". I say to her, "Yes...you have to eat breakfast...But I can't fix it for you until you tell me what you want and be more specific."

It makes me happy to see her happy, I am delighted to give her the breakfast of her choosing. I certainly do not want to give her something that she doesn't like or is going to make her sad.

Look at it like this...What if she woke up and said in her mind. I don't think I deserve eggs because I like them too much. They might make me happy and I am but a lowly worm, don't deserve to be happy. So I will ask for something I hate for breakfast. Something bitter, something that will burn my mouth and make me cry for the remainder of the day. Something that will make me crawl about in the dust of the earth with stomach pains. Because I am not supposed to feel good. I don't deserve to feel good I am completely unworthy of being happy. My mom doesn't want me happy, I have completely burdened her life by being born. (Isn't that completely ridiculous? but we think like that, and God nor anyone else can shift our thinking...ONLY WE CAN SHIFT OUR THINKING...AND RECEIVE THE BLESSING)

SIDE NOTE: And isn't that exactly what we do in thinking of all the bad things that have happened to us in life. Or by thinking of how bad our life is in this moment and how we want out. By doing just that we are honing in on... visualizing the WRONG PICTURE. Substance knows only what you think about...and produces that very event. WE ARE RESPONSIBLE!! Change the image.

back on track:
Now as mom...this kind of thinking would sadden my heart, and I would want her to come out of it. I would tell her Please don't think such things. You are my daughter, an heir to all that I have. I want you more than anything in this world to be happy and to ask for things that make you happy. I am so proud that you were born because you bless me with your presence and your smile everyday.

Now ask yourself, Do you really think our Father, and Earth Mom are any different? I think not.

And a PHOTOGRAPH Is all I need....to begin.

Last edited by Sasa : 04-19-2012 at 06:41 AM.
Old 04-19-2012, 07:19 AM   #2978
Sasa
USER INFO »

Look it's Richard and some babies....still doing good things.

He started doing things like that at about 12 years old. Amazing guy.

http://www.virgin.com/richard-branso...llas-to-africa

They are so cute, especially the little guy in the middle photo.

Last edited by Sasa : 04-19-2012 at 10:46 AM.
Old 04-20-2012, 05:36 AM   #2979
Sasa
USER INFO »

Having FUN Giving it away....

I got spaces for the Color Run on Labor Day! At every check point you complete.... you get splattered with a different color. By the end of it, you look like a rainbow alien. A happy Rainbow Alien. Splattered paint makes you happy..and then running increases serotonin levels, which also makes you happy...and prevents Heart Disease. They haven't announced the charity that gets the funding yet.

We have a race tomorrow morning...For Breast Cancer Research. It's gonna be a fun day. My nephew is a new recruit...He can't play contact sports so I am introducing him to this. I have never seen him so excited to participate in something. It's nice to see him happy!...and he is giving back at the same time. I also got a him a space for the color run.

"A good memory is the one that can remember the day's blessings and forget the day's troubles." Proverbs.

"Think on the things we love and appreciate and our tomorrows will be saturated with loving events."

"All seasons are beautiful for the person who carries happiness within." Horace Friess

"Think of things not as they are, but as they might be. Don't merely dream- but create." Robert Collier

Last edited by Sasa : 04-20-2012 at 05:39 AM.
Old 04-21-2012, 06:00 AM   #2980
Sasa
USER INFO »

Living in LOVE....

"There was a feeling of absolute certainty of being in touch with all the power Life has to give. All thought vanished in the great wave of joy which swept over my entire being. I walked on and on with this feeling of joy steadily increasing and expanding until everything about me seemed aglow with resplendent light. Every person I passed was illuminated as I was. All consciousness of personality had disappeared, and in its place there came that great and almost overwhelming sense of joy and contentment." Behrend, Genevieve

"I am; I (idea) am the beginning of all form, visible or invisible.”

God replied to Moses, "I Am Who I Am." ..EXODUS

"I am the vine, you are the branches; he who abides in Me and I in him, he bears much fruit,"... John 15:5

"if ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you." John 15:7

"Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things." Phil. 4:8

Early Saturday Rising, Its Race Day and...Movie Day "THE LUCKY ONE"... After we do a 5k we are going to eat popcorn.
Old 04-22-2012, 07:44 AM   #2981
Sasa
USER INFO »

Ellipsis…

An Ellipsis (…)is a series of marks that usually indicate an intentional omission of a word, sentence or whole section from the original text being quoted. An ellipsis can also be used to indicate an unfinished thought

example: "But I thought he was . . ."

Yesterday…was incredible. Several thousand people showed up. In the midst of all the people was our little group, to our surprise a MAGICIAN found us. He was very tall with a deck of pink playing cards. He showed us the trick of picking the card out of the middle of the deck, putting it back…and it would be on top every time. The card was the 2 of Hearts. Well….on the last trick…we were all watching when he flips over the 9 on top instead of the two, we all realized it wasn’t the right card, when we looked up at him… he had the 2 of hearts sticking out of his mouth. I had chills. I still don’t know how he did it.

The choir was there and sang “America the Beautiful” and The National Anthem. We watched a pink stretch limo arrive and a cancer survivor emerged. She approached the stage and began to speak about her ongoing battle with breast cancer. She said a lot but, I heard her say that without God guiding her daily through this battle she would never have made it. She also said the cancer has Blessed her life. Isn’t that amazing? Even in cancer she found something beautiful.

The last testimony on stage was given by one of the event coordinators. He said, “ There was a PERIOD in life where Jesus walked with the people, and then He died on a cross for all of us, ...many thought that was the end of the PERIOD. But Jesus doesn’t use Periods…He uses an Ellipsis…because where we think it’s the end. He shows us it’s only the beginning…

With that said we had silent prayer and it started…

At the end, when we were just about to give up and throw in the towel…with a half mile left to go, we were just about to give up when we heard …The Choir in Pink…singing us to the finish line. All the kids got medals, then when we thought it was over…we walked through this underground tunnel and on the other side was a world of free food, drinks, live music, massages, parachuting air troopers and face painting. And best of all FREE McDonald’s Coffee!

My serotonin levels are peaking.

Last edited by Sasa : 04-22-2012 at 07:49 AM.
Old 04-23-2012, 05:28 AM   #2982
Sasa
USER INFO »

A SPARK OF CREATIVE BRILLIANCE...

Yesterday as we were doing the evening walk...My daughter decided she wants to be brilliant, beautiful and 5'8"..she is 12 so she has a lot of time for growing.

She once asked me, If God gave you one wish what would you ask for?...I said, "What would you ask for?" She said, "well Solomon asked for Wisdom and God gave him Wisdom and all the rest followed. I would ask for Wisdom."

In that very moment...I believe she was instilled with that Gift.

"For out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks."

We were watching an interview with Lady Gaga yesterday. Oprah asked her, How she deals with the fame...and she responded with, "It's always been there. I have always seen myself like this." Even as a child she saw herself famous. She performed at the top of stairs in her home even without an audience. She pretended to be Whitney Houston. Interesting woman...

"Only the reproductive creative spirit of life knows what you think until your thoughts become physical facts and manifest themselves in your body, your brain or your affairs. Then everyone with whom you come into contact may know, because the Father, the intelligent creative energy which heareth in secret, hears your most secret thoughts, rewards you openly, reproduces your thoughts in physical form. “As you think you know that is what you become” should be kept in the background of your mind constantly. This is watching and praying without ceasing, and when you are not feeling quite up to par to physically pray." Behrend, Genevieve

And those who pray only to be seen of men shall have their reward, and their reward...is only to be seen of men.

The Thought Form of the Thing is already Yours as soon as you think it. Your steady recognition of this Thought Possession causes the thought to concentrate, to condense, to project itself and to assume physical form.

“Ask, BELIEVING YOU HAVE ALREADY RECEIVED and you shall receive” Jesus

I have found many times in the past that I think I want something and then when I get it, it has alot of things that come along with it, that I wasn't prepared for. Its not always paradise once an idea comes to pass. The beauty in that is that I can change it if I don't like it.

Beautiful DAY!

Last edited by Sasa : 04-23-2012 at 05:51 AM.
Old 04-24-2012, 06:35 AM   #2983
Sasa
USER INFO »

SERENITY...

Calmness of mind is one of the beautiful jewels of wisdom. A man becomes calm in the measure that he understands himself as a thought-evolved being...and he as he develops a right understanding, and sees more and more clearly the internal relations of things by the action of cause and effect, he ceases to fret and fume, and worry and grieve, and remains poised, steadfast, serene.
"Excerpt Morning and Evening Thoughts ..James Allen"

"One Saturday in the park, Adysin who was up to her usual tricks of intentional falling in public, happened to come across an interesting stranger who actually approached... to help her up. She tripped a lot on purpose because she really enjoyed meeting people who cared. People who cared enough to stop what they were doing in their busy lives long enough to give her a hand.

This day was special because the person she met was anything but ordinary. There was a serene look on his face, and when she reached up to take his hand..visions of peace filled her being. She could see birds, blue skies, the scent of beautiful flowers surrounded her and she could feel love for herself and love for everyone around her, all in that brief moment of contact. She had never before felt such peace in her life. The wind picked up just as she stood to her feet and just like that...he was gone.

But he left something behind..."Peace". Adysin still had it and to see and feel it again she need only to remember what that moment was like, his beautiful face forever etched into her mind. She must find him, again."
Excerpt: "SIN" by Mara Carr

"Be as a flower; content to be, to grow in sweetness day by day. If thou would’st perfect thyself in knowledge, perfect thyself in Love. If thou would’st reach the Highest, ceaselessly cultivate a loving and compassionate heart.

To him who chooses Goodness, sacrificing all, is given that which is more than, and includes, all."

" EXCERPT:The 12th Day, MORNING...James Allen

http://psyches4willpower.files.wordp.../serenity1.jpg

Last edited by Sasa : 04-25-2012 at 05:46 AM.
Old 04-25-2012, 07:00 AM   #2984
Sasa
USER INFO »

"The Earth speaks...."

"The earth dies right along with her children, and she also thrives when her children thrive. Through the isles of desolation or through rich, plush acres of beauty she reflects their wellbeing."

When a mother loses her child, be it through death, adoption or from her own bad choices. A part of her dies inside, and tho on the outside she may appear happy and content. Every night she cries and wishes she could take it back, that she could somehow change the outcome. She will do anything to numb herself of the pain but it is short lived and when she wakes up....her life is just as it was before. She walks everyday incomplete with an emptiness in her soul that can only be filled by that child. When commercials come on ..it takes her there. When she sees families on the street.. it takes her there. When she hears a certain song...it takes her there. On Birthdays and Mother's Day...She cries for their union. It is a burden that is heavy and never ever goes away and the only thing that makes it better is being with that child... whether in physical form or in spirit. There is a sadness in her heart that runs so deep that had she not felt the responsibility to live for others...she would take her own life.

In learning the hard lessons that are given to us as we walk this path, we have the capacity to grow and heal completely. I think sometimes in order to break a cycle, really bad things must happen to break us inside... to wake us up to something greater than ourselves. When we are truly broken and we reach rock bottom, we somehow begin to thrive in a way that is different than before. We carry the scars that reflect what we have overcome. We must use those hard lessons TO LOVE MORE. Had that not happened in our life we would not have the capacity to love and appreciate those who come later on. We also hold a new vision and a greater wisdom to help others who are carrying the same spiritual imprint.

I found this Thank You...I wasn't looking for it...I was led to it.

Anyway It's beautiful and from a mother who lost her son...

Michelle on April 20, 2012 at 1:40 pm

My husband & I are big fans of Creed. We’ve seen them about four/five times, now, but we missed the Tower shows.
I have a deep personal connection with the band, due to the song “Arms Wide Open”. I loved the song, & I had heard Scott Stapp talk about how he wrote it for his first son. When my husband & I got pregnant, after going through infertility treatment, we decided we’d play that song in the delivery room, if we had a son. The song just seemed perfect. Well, to our horror, the night before we were to deliver our son, we found he was Stillborn. So, needless to say, we never did play the song. But, I think our son knows that song was meant for him, because on more than one occasion, when I have gone to the cemetary, that song has come on the radio. One time, I just sat in my car & cried, at the cemetary. If that is not a sign, I don’t know what is. To this day, I still love the song, but when I hear it, I do cry. Scott Stapp will never know how much he & the band have given me, through that song."

Beautiful Things Ahead! Miracles happen everyday!

Wonder what today will UNFOLD?

-----
Old 04-26-2012, 05:54 AM   #2985
Sasa
USER INFO »

Something Greater than the Self...

Where is it? It's inside first..deep inside. It's unity with ALL there is. In a state of seperation it causes confusion and it is hidden right out in the open. But in a state of union there is clarity and it is revealed.

"The seed of freedom must be hid within the shell of the human. But, like the Prodigal of old, man must make the great discovery for himself. Although the journey may at times seem hard and the burden too great to bear, man still feels within a subtle sense, a mystical presence, a divine Reality. Thus, the inherent nature of himself is forever seek*ing to express itself in tenns of freedom. We will do well to listen to this inner voice, for it tells us of a life wonderful in its scope, of a love beyond our fondest dreams, of a freedom which the soul craves." The Science of Mind by Earnest Holmes

This song kind of takes you there, in a "VERY FUNNY" way...I loved it!

It's called BANJO (banjo played by Glenn Cambell's daughter)by Rascal Flatts. Listen to the words and watch the video. It's hilarious but spiritual all at the same time, If you go DEEP.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9RRBGFO1nI&ob=av2e

Verse:

"It ain't on no map
And I'm glad it isn't
Leave the phone and the GPS,
Those satellites ain't found it yet,
Got our own little piece of heaven hidden"

I couldn't have gotten close without Jesus by my side. I would never have attempted the journey, I saw Him and I moved closer...as I would almost touch him...he disappeared every single time. He gave me strength, and cleansed me from the inside. I am forever loyal to Him. He never leaves my side or my heart. I Praise God today and I am thankful for His GRACE and MERCY on my soul. I am Grateful to be part of such a loving family...where there is joy, and serenity and peace of mind...even in the midst of trouble.

It's a GREAT Day! And I have alot to do!