++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

Old 11-16-2006, 08:02 PM   #1
Funkylilsissy
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
pray for me please!!!!!!!!!

I just had 4 wisdom teeth pulled I'm in so much pain it's tragic
Old 11-16-2006, 10:08 PM   #2
eusebioCBR
USER INFO »
Re: pray for me please!!!!!!!!!

OUCH! hope you feel better soon!!!

-Homer Simpson

Old 11-17-2006, 12:35 AM   #3
Funkylilsissy
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by eusebioCBR) OUCH! hope you feel better soon!!!
thank you, I just feel asleep for about an hour only to wake up with it throbbing my ears are ringing
Old 11-17-2006, 06:13 AM   #4
bilal
USER INFO »

damn!... the liquid diet and all ...... hope it gets better soon, havent they given you some medicines like stuff that keep you asleep for a day or two?
Old 11-17-2006, 10:25 PM   #5
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by bilal) damn!... the liquid diet and all ...... hope it gets better soon, havent they given you some medicines like stuff that keep you asleep for a day or two?
i wish i could take something that would knock me out for a day or too, even if i did i would have to get up , hopefully i may get some rest over the week end not much though but an hour or 2 extra really helps,
When NO One Else Can Understand Me When Everything I Do Is Wrong You Give Hope And Consolation You Give Me Strength To Carry On, And Your Always There To Lend A Hand In Everything I Do That The Wonder The WONDER Of You And When You Smile The World Is Brighter YOU Touch My Hand And Im Queen Your KISS To Me Is Worth A Fourtune Your Love For Me Is Everything I,ll Guess I,ll Never Know The Reason Why You Love As You Do Thats Just The Wonder The Wonder Of You
Old 11-17-2006, 10:34 PM   #6
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Funkylilsissy) I just had 4 wisdom teeth pulled I'm in so much pain it's tragic
YOU,LL LIVE!!! i never stop praying for ya, dumb ass !!!! you had all 4 pulled i,ll pray harder, go get ya a box of puffs and a smirinoff and you,ll be fine down load some millie vanillie , and calm your nerves, And new kids on the block for amusement as any pain killers kick in, and rememeber, WE,RE ROUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhh HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, They Aint Going Give Anybody Any Slack!!!
When NO One Else Can Understand Me When Everything I Do Is Wrong You Give Hope And Consolation You Give Me Strength To Carry On, And Your Always There To Lend A Hand In Everything I Do That The Wonder The WONDER Of You And When You Smile The World Is Brighter YOU Touch My Hand And Im Queen Your KISS To Me Is Worth A Fourtune Your Love For Me Is Everything I,ll Guess I,ll Never Know The Reason Why You Love As You Do Thats Just The Wonder The Wonder Of You
Old 11-17-2006, 11:39 PM   #7
bilal
USER INFO »

We're so sorry you're not feeling well.
We hope you're better soon.
So we're bringing you some sunshine
By, um, singing you this tune:
Everybody misses you
And though we hate to cause a fuss
We'd like to say, "Get well soon!"
And "Please don't die on us."

(from some southpark episode)
Old 11-18-2006, 02:27 AM   #8
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by bilal) We're so sorry you're not feeling well.
Everybody misses you

You Love That Show Man TIMMIY my favorite episode when that all got on the drug for hyper kids which i cant spell but should !! and started listing to phil collins
Old 11-18-2006, 06:09 AM   #9
bilal
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by HeavensOnFire) You Love That Show Man TIMMIY my favorite episode when that all got on the drug for hyper kids which i cant spell but should !! and started listing to phil collins

haha ... yeh , i remeber that one...it was some cough medicine....... and the chemist guy felt guilty only for the fact that peeps started to listen to phil collins.... haha... TIMMY no wait...the medicine was for Low Self Steem which kids used to stay away from school ..yeh

Last edited by bilal : 11-18-2006 at 11:13 PM.
Old 11-18-2006, 04:12 PM   #10
Funkylilsissy
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by bilal) We're so sorry you're not feeling well.
Everybody misses you

thanks bilal
Old 11-18-2006, 04:14 PM   #11
Funkylilsissy
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by HeavensOnFire) YOU,LL LIVE!!! i never stop praying for ya, dumb ass !!!! you had all 4 pulled i,ll pray harder, go get ya a box of puffs and a smirinoff and you,ll be fine down load some millie vanillie , and calm your nerves, And new kids on the block for amusement as any pain killers kick in, and rememeber, WE,RE ROUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhh HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, They Aint Going Give Anybody Any Slack!!!
I know you love me in your own SICK way
Old 11-18-2006, 06:28 PM   #12
titan9
USER INFO »

As someone who had two of their wisdom teeth pulled, I definitely have a sense of what that pain feels like. It's really painful when you can't take any perscribed pain meds for it(I had to stop taking a pain med because it made me really sick and depressed). And it sucks to not be able to eat solid food for a week(although eating lots of ice cream is good, lol). So I'll be praying for you.

Check out my friend's Music blog by here!
Old 11-19-2006, 11:35 AM   #13
Funkylilsissy
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by titan9) As someone who had two of their wisdom teeth pulled, I definitely have a sense of what that pain feels like. It's really painful when you can't take any perscribed pain meds for it(I had to stop taking a pain med because it made me really sick and depressed). And it sucks to not be able to eat solid food for a week(although eating lots of ice cream is good, lol). So I'll be praying for you.
thanks titan9
Old 11-20-2006, 10:09 PM   #14
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Funkylilsissy) I know you love me in your own SICK way
THATS RIGHT MY DUMB ASS !!!!!!!!! and dont you forget it YOU KNOW IT DONT YA DONT YA DONT YA DONT YA DONT YA PRAISE THE LORD YOUR GOD FOR HE IS WORTHY TO BE PRAISED, FIREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, FIREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE,
Old 11-21-2006, 05:00 PM   #15
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »

Yikes Hope it gets better for you soon
alone
All I know
I still got mountains to climb
on my own

Enough To Let Me Go-Switchfoot