++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Music Matters
Today's Posts «

Old 11-07-2010, 08:46 PM   #1
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
TRULYS TO 10 Break Up SONGS

of all time thats includes hearts and body parts , , im going to kick it off with the king of pops BEAT IT... peace be wit all, loves ya,s so
Attached Images
File Type: jpg king of pop.jpg (3.4 KB, 326 views)
Old 11-08-2010, 01:43 PM   #2
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Re: TRULYS TO 10 Break Up SONGS

NUMBER 9 guys kidding about the body parts, i came from a family ya,alls if they ain,t a fighting aint nobody happy, i feel us to see peace come before the broken nations before we can all set down to a table as one, and ya,alls im not a joking number 9 its different for everybody, Would Be KIX one of the singals from their follow billboard topper Blow My Fluse, came Cold Blood, SAME JANE~~ peace be with us and no im taking it serious....no clues no pics not today, no hidden message JUST ROCK N ROLL, ...... lets try to have a good week ya,alls ummmmmmmm that never works haaaaa or close to it as we can ummmmmmmmmmm and if not then your guess is good as mine, Loves Ya,s
Old 11-09-2010, 09:03 AM   #3
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Iron Maiden ~Run To The Hills
Old 11-09-2010, 09:06 AM   #4
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by TrulyAmazing) Iron Maiden ~Run To The Hills
i,ll fix it later ya,alls in hurry this is what im Listening to as of right now, and i,ll be back later with number 8, steve if u got time correct it, b/c it looks insane if not, well nobody will loose no sleep i dont think, then again i could be wrong, Loves Ya,s........
Old 11-09-2010, 08:52 PM   #5
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

number 8, ya,alls is madonna,s TAKE A BOW, love the video one of my faves, peace be with us in jesus name, every knee shall bow, Blessings And Strengeth, .....as we go forth in the countdown........ROCK ON KATS,
Old 11-10-2010, 08:19 PM   #6
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

and it still matters just so so much... NUMBER 7 is what i call the pre~break Up Song Of All Time But Still Makes Number 7 in the catagorey DEFF LEPPOARD.....Ouchhhhhhhhhhh LOVE BITES.... BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH AND PEACE BE WITH US IN JESUS NAME, ~~~~
Old 11-11-2010, 08:16 PM   #7
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

number 6 one of those complex break uppers like Bobby Brown Sung About Those strange relationships thats really gets ya down and then of course the spin its his poragative , and this be trulys poragative noe ya,all knows you wanna cut loose on this one, cant help it , everybody here ya,alls knows that poragative, back to the countdown what was , my delight is seeing these guys make the top ten , next to the new kids on the block and Donnie Osmond It Just Brought so much comfort , and one of the best rock songs ever written, a popular phrase we use daily if i close my eyes forever, would it all remain unchanged ? NO if you think we getting off that lucky think again AMEN AND AMEN, ........... Peace Be With Us ...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Lita And Ozzy.jpg (2.0 KB, 317 views)
Old 11-12-2010, 08:02 PM   #8
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

number 5 and no its not without you, i still saw it to many times still though as far as visual i loved the rocks and blowing up stuff and there was thing with a tiger that should have been a lion, but was almost another motercycle video but the guys did,nt want to do it, they wanted to do rocks, let those rocks praise the, as the world becomes a cymbal of brass we will hold on to our rocks, number 5 is a video that was censored from MTV because it had Twisted Detail, and was released later on motley uncensored video collection great visual great visual great concept, great song ........ anything else truly can add blondie looked good in both video,s vince always does, he cant help it PEACE BE WITH US BLESSINGS IN STRENGETH IN JESUS NAME, guys have a great weekend , or close to it as we get, ........
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Your All I Need.jpg (1.7 KB, 322 views)
Old 11-15-2010, 12:24 PM   #9
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

number 4 goes to one of my favortie artist and song writers, Mr Tom Petty And The Heartbreakers, Dont Come Around Her No Mo, Stop perfectly prouduce song perfectly the stop was perfect do ye or did you not stop and Listen ROCK ON.... next number 3.....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Hearbreaker 1.jpg (1.5 KB, 319 views)
File Type: jpg Heartbreaker Image 2.jpg (7.1 KB, 326 views)
Old 11-16-2010, 08:23 PM   #10
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

the count down must go on ... number 3 of course goes to CREED left it up for us to decide the meaning it sounds of course like a break up to me so damn it makes the countdown one of my faves to INSIDE US ALL if you know all things new again, and daily strife you can find it daily but it not the end not yet .... .......... i no some of us cant help to praise jesus when we hear just that The Final Authertiy Bears With Us , and for us It Will Be Shortend Praise Jesus, get a lot of meat on our bones in due season praise jesus, have a good evening ya,alls ......next is top 2 i narrowed it down from one of my favorite song writers, and could,nt help but go with the people choice for number 1, something to think about,
Attached Images
File Type: jpg creed BW image collection.jpg (5.9 KB, 308 views)
Old 11-18-2010, 08:52 PM   #11
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

number 2 ya,alls is by one of my favorite singer old song writers truly a writer from the far away heart, that sets aside, when we think of love songs they both bitter and sweet , and when you find yourselve from that gifted poetic touch thats going reach the souls of others first thing its gotta reach is you, and spend time with you, i love this song praise jesus because sometimes the last thing you wanna write , you guessed is a another LOVE SONG but u got to anyway but your saying jesus i wanna stay from this but you cant, and that how we write, THIS AIN,T A LOVE SONG, at number 2......... recalling the days , the dudes, would go into their salon and take these pics, this is what i want, and the poor stylist a thinking i,ll do the, best i can but dont expect a mircale, Have A Great Night GOD BLESS And Peace Be With Us, and number 1 next ya,alls, if not back this time tommrow OH Ya,alls Know What Todo, CARRY ON CARRY On,
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bon jovi har pics.jpg (4.1 KB, 322 views)
Old 11-19-2010, 06:38 PM   #12
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

comes to us from one of pop rocks royaltiys my prayers be with her, we going hear something new , a lot of trials just the good lords ways of reminding you,s black trials i dont care if you rich poor famous, like a snake bite the good lord reminds you black, nobody knows a trial like a sistahhhhhhhh why trials be our family tree , this song was orginally recored by another divia legend just on that molasses side, of country ....both versions i love both were done at perfect timing and whitney gave us all performance with the bodyguard sound track we will never forget,Truly The Most GREATEST BRAKE UP SONGS OF ALL TIME, and done beautifully by whitney she made her own, always love you, number 1..... ya,alls
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Always Love You.jpg (2.3 KB, 324 views)