++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 06-29-2010, 12:29 PM   #211
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
The Restoration Of Judah

JESUS SAID, And Did,HE TAUGHT THE PEOPLE IN PARABLES A LOT OF PARABLES About Chickens And And Wine And Roof Tops Never Get Drunk On One Of Those...He TAUGHT THE PEOPLE IN THESE PARABLES BECAUSE THEY COULD,NT SEE NOR HEAR WHAT THE SPIRT SAITH... One Of The Greatest Parables OUR KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS SAID, Just In My Opinon Is This, He SAID I HAVE TOLD YOU HAVE OF EARTHLEY THINGS AND YOU BELIEVE ME NOT NOW HOW IT IS IT ARE YOU TO BELIEVE IN HEAVENLY THINGS AS WELL, matt>34>40, Lets Take THAT SET ASIDE PLUNGE GLORY TO GOD, Matt>34>40, Where We Have All Been, JESUS SAID Think Not That I,am Come To Send Peace On This Earth, I Come Not To Send Peace BUT A SWORD For I,am Come To Set A man At Variance Against His Father And The Daughter Against The Mother And The Daughter In Law Against Her Mother In Law DID NOT JESUS SAY THESE THINGS SHALL BE TO THE END, And A Mans Foes Shall Be Of His Own House Hold, Now Lets,s Focus On The Body Our Temples And The Deeper Parables Hear What The Spirt Saith, The Word Says He that Loveth A father Or Mother More Than Me Is not worthy of me JESUS SAID I DID NOT COME TO BREAK THE LAW OF MOSES ONLY TO SEE THE LAW FUIFILLED AND HE that Loveth A Son Or daughter More Than Me Is Not Worthy Of Me, AND HE THAT TAKETH NOT his Cross And Followeth After Me Is Not Worthy Of Me HE THAT FINDETH HIS LIFE SHALL LOOSE IT AND OLD GLORY HE THAT LOSSETH HIS LIFE FOR MY SAKE SHALL FIND IT....
Old 06-29-2010, 12:54 PM   #212
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
The Restoration Of Judah

THERE IS ONLY ONE PRINCE OF PEACE, Who can BRING DOWN The Only Real Peace In Due Season From These Wars And Conflicts,And That IS HE THAT CAN LOOK INTO THE UTTER PARTS AND THE RAGING SEA AND SAY PEACE PEACE BE STILL AND PRAISE JESUS IT IS STILL, GLORY TO GOD ALL Things Can Be Moved BUT THE ROCK JESUS CAN NOT BE MOVED, And The Gates Of Hell Cant PREVAIL AGAINST HIM... lets go into Matt>11>14 JESUS said Verliy I Say Unto You Amoung Theme , That Are Amoung Women Like Wow There hath been none greater than john the babtist Not because they we were related some would think that JOHN THE BABTIST Notwithstanding He that Is least In the kingdom Of heaven Is greater Than He AND FROM THE DAYS OF JOHN THE BABTIST UNTILL NOW THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN SUFFERETH VIOLENCE AND THE VILOLENT, TAKE IT BY FORCE, The SAME AS JERUSLEAM, For All The Prophets And The Law Prophesied UNTILL JOHN, And If Ye Will Receive It This Is Elias Which Was For To Come HE That Hath Ears To Hear Let Him Hear, PRAISE JESUS, Im Going To Get In The Rest Of This Topic....Fow Now Ya,alls A Pray FOR ALL, PRAISE JESUS, BLESSED BE THE NAME OF THE LORD FROM This Time Forth And Evermore, From The Rising Of The Sun Unto The Going Down The Same The Lords Name Is To Be Praised, The Lord Is High Above All Nations AND HIS GLORY ABOVE THE HEAVENS, Who Is Like Unto The Lord Our God Who Dwells On High Who Humbles Himself Down To Behold Us The Things On Earth And The Things In Heaven HE RAISETH Up The Poor Out Of The Dust ...And Lifts The Needy Out Of The Trenches And Dunghill, BLESSINGS AND STRENETH AND PEACE BE WITH US ALL IN THE NAME THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS..........................AMEN,
Old 06-30-2010, 07:30 AM   #213
Sasa
USER INFO »
Re: The Restoration Of Judah

Quote: (Originally Posted by TrulyAmazing) JESUS SAID, And Did,HE TAUGHT THE PEOPLE IN PARABLES A LOT OF PARABLES About Chickens And And Wine And Roof Tops Never Get Drunk On One Of Those...He TAUGHT THE PEOPLE IN THESE PARABLES BECAUSE THEY COULD,NT SEE NOR HEAR WHAT THE SPIRT SAITH... One Of The Greatest Parables OUR KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS SAID, Just In My Opinon Is This, He SAID I HAVE TOLD YOU HAVE OF EARTHLEY THINGS AND YOU BELIEVE ME NOT NOW HOW IT IS IT ARE YOU TO BELIEVE IN HEAVENLY THINGS AS WELL, matt>34>40, Lets Take THAT SET ASIDE PLUNGE GLORY TO GOD, Matt>34>40, Where We Have All Been, JESUS SAID Think Not That I,am Come To Send Peace On This Earth, I Come Not To Send Peace BUT A SWORD For I,am Come To Set A man At Variance Against His Father And The Daughter Against The Mother And The Daughter In Law Against Her Mother In Law DID NOT JESUS SAY THESE THINGS SHALL BE TO THE END, And A Mans Foes Shall Be Of His Own House Hold, Now Lets,s Focus On The Body Our Temples And The Deeper Parables Hear What The Spirt Saith, The Word Says He that Loveth A father Or Mother More Than Me Is not worthy of me JESUS SAID I DID NOT COME TO BREAK THE LAW OF MOSES ONLY TO SEE THE LAW FUIFILLED AND HE that Loveth A Son Or daughter More Than Me Is Not Worthy Of Me, AND HE THAT TAKETH NOT his Cross And Followeth After Me Is Not Worthy Of Me HE THAT FINDETH HIS LIFE SHALL LOOSE IT AND OLD GLORY HE THAT LOSSETH HIS LIFE FOR MY SAKE SHALL FIND IT....

Interesting that you bring this up today..about peace. It's also interesting that in one place its this and in another it seems to say something different.

JOHN 14:27
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

And Here JOHN 13:34
"A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another.

What I get from this is a twofold meaning...At one place in my life I put everyone else before God and myself. I did things my heart said not to do because I wanted to be accepted by society. I did things to please everyone but myself and the voice of God whispering within me. I was afraid to be who I was, therefore I sold myself out to be pleasing.

Upon acceptance of Christ verbally in my life...I began to listen more to Him and even though I made alot of people upset by going against the grain. Going against hurting others, going against racism, going against destroying the environment, going against self destructive habits...Turning to face the LIGHT of LOVE and TRUE PEACE, loving everyone and everything, even if it means my own destruction..that is what it means to me to choose Him over even our closest relatives. Because when most turn from those issues..and turn to complete LOVE and trust..most are not accepted in this society, by somebody...in my case..LOL..it was everybody. I was in complete isolation at one point...I had no one..Parents, Spouse, Siblings, Friends..all were gone. But I had HIM...and on those nights when I would cry...and be afraid..I could feel Him comforting me. It's true that He never leaves, always corrects, always comforts.
)))And in the end...family restoration comes about...but the relationships are all new and different.))) He makes all things new...Rev. 21:5

I have learned also that we are not to be against anything....We are to be FOR something. If we don't like polution...clean it up ..put all the energy on fixing the problem...not on blame or fingerpointing. IF we are against violence, devote our life to peaceful communication in some form. If we are against self destructive addictions...focus on WELLNESS and put all our words and energy to that end..WELLNESS.

To LOVE another the way HE loved me, would mean I have to love everyone regardless of beliefs, religious choices, social status, addictions, profanity, permiscuity, ...etc..etc..because HE loved me through all those issues in my own life, He didn't leave me because I wasn't doing right..He loved me in spite of my faults. We should do the same for all people, even if it means being hurt badly in the process.

So my point is that the contrast, is important..because it shows the Before and After. Truly the process of spiritual transformation is not an easy one, but once we take His hand ....His strength is all we need, because we know that even in rejection and death...there is life eternal. He proved it.

Bowing to : TRULY AMAZING...Wishing you well...HUGGSS and a big Thank YOU...needed to put all that together..couldn't have done it without you.

Have another Wonderful DAY!

Last edited by Sasa : 06-30-2010 at 07:53 AM.
Old 07-01-2010, 11:43 AM   #214
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Re: Hold On To God Thread

PRAISE JESUS WE ARE MADE OVERCOMERS By Our Own Testimony THROUGH JESUS OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR, HE IS THE ONLY REAL PEACE , And The World And Society WILL IN NO MEANS, Bringeth The Heavens Down And Give You That Peace That Flows Love AND HIS STRENETH Through The Power Of The Holy Ghost, We Knoweth Who Loves Us We Knoweth Who Forbears Us We Knoweth When he Instructs Us We No Longer Disobey Him, HE IS OUR GOD And We Know, When The Time Comes We Must Do What Is Called Of Us, PRAISE JESUS, we must love and forgive as hard as it is BUT WHEN YOU THINK OF HOW He Has Loved Us And Put Up With Our Rising And Fallings, To And Fro, We Find It Easy To Obey Him , I,ve Always FEARD MY GOD, evening before i gave him complete Authertiy Of My Life MY GOD I WANT All Of Ya PRAISE JESUS....And As Far As I Know Sister I,ve Always Done What He Has Instructed Me To HE SAITH JUMP And I Say How Hi...But If I Have Disobeyed Him Out Of Ignorants i think we all have done that at one time, BUT THE LORD OUR GOD soon Corrects Us And Forgives Us.....sometimes SACRAFICE is something we share...in times of preseverance, sometimes Even Then You Must Make Sacrafice TO GO ANOTHER Or Be There For One WHO IS BOUND FOR DEATH...So LOVE IS THE ULTIMATE WEAPON That The Old LAW DID Not Have FULLY Enough, He Made All Things New Again And No Love Be Greater Than A Man Who Would Lay His Life Down For His Friends, PRAISE JESUS... And Your Right, I Agree 100 percent, We Have Got To Be Willing To Hear Each other And Try Not Disagree, And Argue And Rage, So Much Fighting Is Child Like And Pointless, Which Leads To DESTRUCTION, And to The Path Of The Destroyer ANYTHING That Tries To Taketh Your Life And Brings Confusion IS NOT THE SPIRT OF JESUS BUT Of The False Spirt That Will Decive The World BE NOT DECIVED, But PRAISE JESUS He Honors One Willing To Make The SACRAFICE Others Would,nt Go Near FOR HIS SAKE, THE WORD SAYS IF WE DIE WITH HIM, WE LIVE WITH HIM, AMEN AND AMEN THE GLORIFICATION , Is A Process, Thats Why Paul Said I BOAST In My Suffermeants Thank You For Your Testimony, PRAISE JESUS, Society Has No Place You Surley Know By Now Its Not Your Friend ...The World Will Throw You Out, BUT HE that Dwells In Us Overcame The World, And If Mother Earth is Speaking And Crying Out..... THEY WILL PRAISE HIM Before Man Kind Will..... as uncanny as this sounds The Trees the ocean Is Like Our Brothers And Sisters We Hear When They Call Praise JESUS,.............
Old 07-01-2010, 12:07 PM   #215
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

a lot of BLESSINGS with your projects...Take It The Extra Mile ......100 percent IF GOD IS FOR US THAN NO MAN CAN BE AGAINST US.... Thank You save the bows for our king of king and lord of lords....The Lord Our God Sometimes Does Things In Our Human Nature, we some time feel is wrong and some time it is in the outsight of the gentiles and of man We Think Not As They Do, it wrong, BUT ALWAYS For More Reason Than One And Always For The Right Reasons For His Children Sake, Thank You For Seeing We Are One, Praying No More DESTRUCTION I THAT NAMES THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS, The Final ENMEY THAT WILL BE DESTROYED IS DEATH.....PRAISE JESUS, I JUST PRAISE JESUS, You Did Put It Together, It Well Thought Out And Perfectly Done.... PEACE BE WITH YOU IN THE NAMES THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS..........yea glory To God, This Teaching Im Still On It....A LOT MORE TO COME, Ya,alls JESUS IS ON OUR SIDE, Not The end... GLORY TO GOD, But Beautiful Begings, For Those Who Love Him , Corithians Tell Us I Have No Seen Or Heared, The Places Which God Hath Prepared For Those Who Love Him.....BLESSINGS AND STRENETH AND ..... Ya,alls Love Ya Sasa, ...
Old 07-03-2010, 10:06 AM   #216
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
The Restoration Of Judah

="Arial Black"]PRAISE JESUS, [/font] are we barren are in bloom, question in musing i asked myself last night GLORY TO GOD the good lord would saith well my guess is good yours, AND THESE BE THE WATERS THAT BE SURE, My Joy That Flows From Within, anyways since this this teaching started THE MOST IMPORTAN THING OF ALL I WANTED TO HIGHLIGHT AND GET THROUGH, Is The PARABLES, JESUS TAUGHT THE PEOPLE With, I Will Bring It Up Again....Over In Mark>4>10>13> AND WE HE WAS, ALONE They That Were About Him With 12 Asked Of Him The Parable...AND HE SAID UNTO 12, Unto You It Is Given TO KNOW THE MYSTERY OF GOD, But Unto Theme That Are Without All These Things Are Done In Parables That Seeing They May See And Not Perceive And Hearing They May Not Hear, And Not Understand Lest At Anytime Should Be Converted. And Their Sins Should Be Forgiven KNOW YE NOT THIS PARABLE AND HOW THEN WILL YE KNOW ALL PARABLES THE SOWER THAT SOWETH THE WORD. well truly thats i big pod fan still feeling alive PRAISE JESUS FOR THE VERY FIRST TIME I STILL BELIEVE WE CAN ALL FLY ..My Parable Haa Lol FOR MANY ARE CALLED BUT THE CHOSEN BE FEW, WE SHOULD PRAISE HIM WITH ALL OUR MIGHT THAT WE OUR NOT STRANGERS OF HIM...But In Time Ya,alls Damn They Going Be A Lot Of Confused People, Some Of Us May See Our Own Loved Ones FALL To The Way Side, GOD GIVES US ON NO ONE, Any One Who Calleth Up On The Lord Thy God In Those Days SHALL BE SAVED, as well as a broken nation we are blessed a nation ...paul went to prison john was be headed, AND THEIR PRAISE BINDED DEATH, GLORY TO GOD, THE WORD OF GOD TELL US, THAT THE SUFFERING THEN, in those days, Is Nothing Compared To TODAY, GLORY TO GOD CHURCH IN WHOM SHALL WE FEAR EXCEPT HIM, WE ARE FREE FROM THE LAW, THE OLD LETTERS BURNETH WITH AN ALL CONSUMING FIRE, PRAISE JESUS, i will proceed This Sunday Morning, FEEL FREE TO BANG YOU HEAD, OR Punch The Dude Or Chick beside Ya, And Tell THEME JESUS LOVES YA.....
Old 07-03-2010, 10:30 AM   #217
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
The Restoration Of Judah

FROM THE OLD TEST Ya,alls To The New Test,One Thing Stays The Same AND THATS SACRAFICE...And We Know The Greatest Sacrafice JESUS, And As We Draw Nigh To The Better Hope WE LEARN WHY NOTHING WAS POSSBILE, Without Him, PRAISE JESUS We Have Never Understood All The Whys But The One Thing JESUS Left Clear IS LOVE, Paul Said In CORITHIANS Knowlege Shall Vanish Prophices Shall Fade, BUT THE WORD IS CRYSTAL WATERS AND IS ETERNAL Its Not Going Stop Because Of Lack Of Understanding Or How We Thing It Should Be From The Knowlege And Wisdom We Have Stored In Our Cellers Today THE WATER TURNS TO WINE THE MIRCALE THEREOF, For You And I,.....When His Mama, Held Him And Whatched A Death March No Mother Should See, AND THEY SAY An Old Song By Glen Cambell ...THE HAND THAT ROCKS THE CRADLE RULES THE WORLD....IT WAS GOD Who Was Holding Her ...Another Mircale i hate to sound like peter griffin from the family guy ....BUT IF HAD BEEN YOUR KID, You Would Have Died Trying To Stop It, THE LAW COULD NOT BE FUFILLED, without Him, Think Not OH LORD That Mama Would Not Kill Ya And All Her Angels, BUT HOW COULD THE LAW BE FUFILLED, oh when mama get worked up its not a pretty sight BUT THE LOVE OF GOD IS EVENING GREATER, .......HE SAID WORRY NOT AND A LOT A FAITH TO SAY WEAP NOT FOR ME WOMEN OF JERUSLEAM, I MAKETH ALL THINGS NEW AGAIN....lets open up zec>12>10>14>THE COMPASSION OF JERUSALEM THE ONLY REAL PEACE, And The Word Says And I Will Upon The House Of David And Upon The Habitants Of Jerusalem, THE SPIRT OF GRACE AND SUPPLICATIONS, And They Shall Look On Me Whom They Have Pierced, NOW Not By Superfical Opinons TE WORD OF GOD Is Spirt PRAISE JESUS, They Shall Look On Who They Have Pierced AND THEY SHALL MOURN FOR HIM AS ONE MOURNETH FOR HIS ONLY SON........And Shall Be In Bitterness For Him As One That Is In Bitterness FOR HER FIRST BORN...
Old 07-03-2010, 10:55 AM   #218
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
The Restoration Of Judah

And In That Day WE FEEL IT NOW, In Our War And Conflicts,THERE BE A GREAT MOURNING IN JERUSALEM..Daniel Said PRAISE YA JESUS It Was A Great Time Of Trouble Hear What The Spirt Saith, AS THE MOURING OF HADARIMMON IN THE VALLEY OF MEGDIDDON, AND THE LAND SHALL MOURN EVERY FAMILY APART, THE FAMILY OF THE house of david, Shall Apart And Their Wives Apart, The Family Of The House Of Nathan Apart Their Wives Part The Family Of The House Of Levi Apart And Their Wives Apart The family Of Shimei Apart And Their Wives Apart, [font="Arial Black"]a quick in sight from the corithians ...you cant tell the body parts what is needed the foot the eyes and the legs, It Takes The Whole Armour Of God To Maketh The Body Whole....Let,s Go To Eph...5>25>33> LETS HEAR WHAT THE SPIRT SAITH...Husband Love Your Wives Even As Christ Also Loved The Church Hear What The Spirt Saith....And Gave Himself For It That He Might Sanctify And Cleanse It With Tears Of The Bride, And The Bridegroom , [font="Arial Black"]without adultery the adultery that was done in the wilderness where the hebrew children wating on moses to cometh down ...NOW WE ALL KNOW EVWERYBODY DOWN THERE WAS GETTING JIGGY WIT IT...Hear What The Spirt Saith...THE ADULTERY Was THEY TURNED TO A BEAST MADE OF GOD AND FOR GOT THE GOD WHO HAD FOLLOWED THEME 40 Years IN FIRE...Without Adultery without Whoremongers And Liars The Whashing Of Water By The Word That He Might Present It To Himself A GLORIOUS CHURCH, Having Not Tradtion Spot Wrinkle Or Blemish,,,Or Any Such Thing...but it should be holy so ought men to love their wives AS THEIR OWN BODIES HE THATY LOVETH HOS WIFE LOVETH HIMSELF or No Man Ever Yet Hated His Own Flesh..BUT NOURISH It And Cherish It Even As The Lord The Church FOR WE ARE MEMBERS OF HIS BODY OF HIS FLESH, IF WE DIE WITH HIM WE LIVE WITH HIM...And Of His Bones...FOR THIS SHALL A MAN HEAR WHAT THE SPIRT SAITH A MAN SHALL LEAVE HIS FATHER AND MOTHERS AND TRADTIONS AND SHALL BE JOINED UNTO HIS WIFE AND THEY 2 SHALL BE AS ONE FLESH,
Old 07-03-2010, 11:18 AM   #219
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
The Restoration Of Judah

......oh lets hear ya,alls what the spirt saith i,d like to move on and make thest of the day oh with no more tears, the mighty precious sustainer of our lifes, CHANGES,I feel, unhappy i feel so sad i lost the best friend that i ever had she was my woman i loved her so but its to late now i let her go, im going through changes im going through changes we shared the eve,s we shared each day in love together we found the way but soon the world had its evil way my heart was binded...love went astray im going through changes im going through changes...it took so long to realize that i can still her last goodbyes now all my days are filled with tears wish i could go back and change the years im going through changes in going through changes im, going through changes, PRAISE JESUS PRAISE OZZY , Paul Said And Oh They Shall Be Joined As One,Flesh, THIS IS A GREAT MYSTERY BUT PAUL SAID, I SPEAK CONCERING CHRIST AND THE CHURCH. Ya,alls I pray That Clartiy BECOMETH MORE CLEAR THAT THE NOON DAYS, AND THE LIFE OF JESUS, BE WITH YOU, OIL FOR OUR ASHES, This Is The Way, And JOY FOR OUR TEARS, For The Word Says If We Have Sowed In Tears, We Will Reap In Joy, One Day At A Time Sweet Jesus, THE BATTLE NEVER GET TO BIG FOR THE OVERCOMER OF ALL THINGS, PEACE BE WITH US IN THE NAME THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS.....BLESSINGS AND STRENETH, Love One Another Comfort One Another Pray For Each Other, AS We Live From Day To Day, ........................ ya,alls.......
Old 07-03-2010, 11:55 PM   #220
Sasa
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by TrulyAmazing) a lot of BLESSINGS with your projects...Take It The Extra Mile ......100 percent IF GOD IS FOR US THAN NO MAN CAN BE AGAINST US.... Thank You save the bows for our king of king and lord of lords....The Lord Our God Sometimes Does Things In Our Human Nature, we some time feel is wrong and some time it is in the outsight of the gentiles and of man We Think Not As They Do, it wrong, BUT ALWAYS For More Reason Than One And Always For The Right Reasons For His Children Sake, Thank You For Seeing We Are One, Praying No More DESTRUCTION I THAT NAMES THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS, The Final ENMEY THAT WILL BE DESTROYED IS DEATH.....PRAISE JESUS, I JUST PRAISE JESUS, You Did Put It Together, It Well Thought Out And Perfectly Done.... PEACE BE WITH YOU IN THE NAMES THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS..........yea glory To God, This Teaching Im Still On It....A LOT MORE TO COME, Ya,alls JESUS IS ON OUR SIDE, Not The end... GLORY TO GOD, But Beautiful Begings, For Those Who Love Him , Corithians Tell Us I Have No Seen Or Heared, The Places Which God Hath Prepared For Those Who Love Him.....BLESSINGS AND STRENETH AND ..... Ya,alls Love Ya Sasa, ...

Thank you...hugs to you...It was just my truth, I really lived it, thankful for the good and the bad in those past experiences. Thanks for the well wishes on the projects, however I don't think I mentioned my projects to you. But I do have plenty and the fact that you didn't know that is a big answer to prayer.

Thank You for letting the spirit lead you. You are Blessing!

Happy Independence Day!

Love you too!
Old 07-04-2010, 01:08 PM   #221
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Sasa) Thank you...hugs to you...It was just my truth, I really lived it, thankful for the good and the bad in those past experiences. Thanks for the well wishes on the projects, however I don't think I mentioned my projects to you. But I do have plenty and the fact that you didn't know that is a big answer to prayer.

Thank You for letting the spirit lead you. You are Blessing!

Happy Independence Day!

Love you too!
The Spirt Will Take Us Surley Where We Need To Goeth And Give Us Our STRENETH IN DUE SEASON IN HIM WE CAN PEFORM ALL THINGS, AND CAN NOT BE MOVED THE ROCK OUR FORTRESS, PRAISE JESUS, And Thank You For Understanding And Reading Through Sometimes My MISSPELLED POSTS, Sometimes I cant Help It...LOT OF BLESSINGS With Your Projects, They Can Take SACRAFICE And So Forth But He That Overcome Came The World To Give Power Unto The Angels To Help Us Out In All Things, PRAISE JESUS HE BEARS WITH US, SO WE CAN BEAR WITH EACH OTHER, In Love And Understanding Greater Than that Of Our Own ... ROCK ON....Daddy Hears When We Call...
Old 07-04-2010, 01:48 PM   #222
Faceless Man 93
USER INFO »

I believe in what Jesus said at the Last Supper, that the wine and bread represented his body and blood, which symbolize his ultamite sacrifice for our sins, though it is through him that everyone should live their life. GLORY AND PRAISE TO THE LORD OF HEAVEN AND EARTH!
Old 07-05-2010, 02:18 PM   #223
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Faceless Man 93) I believe in what Jesus said at the Last Supper, that the wine and bread represented his body and blood, which symbolize his ultamite sacrifice for our sins, though it is through him that everyone should live their life. GLORY AND PRAISE TO THE LORD OF HEAVEN AND EARTH!
PRAISE JESUS It Was He THAT TURNED THE WATER TO WINE, Hear What The Spirt Saith....PRAISE JESUS GET Into Those Parables, And When It Gets To Hard, GLORY TO GOD, THE BATTLE IS ALWAYS GONE IN THE WINE.... thanks for your post....thats so beautiful ...There Cometh That Time HE SAID I will No Longer Speak To In The Proverbs... PEACE BE WITH YOU IN JESUS NAME, BLESSINGS AND STRENETH....
Old 07-24-2010, 12:04 PM   #224
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
The Way The Truth And The Life

PRAISE JESUS, and for those you excepting the truth of what the very thing now means to ya today THE WAY THE TRUE AND THE LIFE, he has got this way of wanting to take you in his arms and not let you go for a while, PRAISE JESUS, The Word Says These Days We are in And The All the signs are there, WHAT DID JESUS Tell Us To Do, When You see All Of These Things REJOICE If You Feel Blessed And Happy In Your Salvation OF A GREATER AND A GREATER LOVE Thats Rising Today Rejoice Even More So Because Its Catching On, A greater understanding cometh as well its really nothing new for your salvation To BE ROBBED, Also Rejoice In These Times BECAUSE GOD PUTS UP A CERTIAN BOUNDRIE That Cant Be Crossed, And Thats The Blood Of JESUS, The Word Says The Lamb Of God Shall Come And Wipe All Tears From Their Eyes Up Goeth THAT PLACE IT BE BOLD AND IT BE QUICK AND BE BEAUTIFUL , Where Our Salvation Can No Longer Be Stolen From Us, 1 john 3>6>12 This is he that came by water and blood even jesus christ not by water only BUT BY WATER AND BLOOD And It Is The Spirt That Bears Witness Because THE SPIRT BE TRUTH For There aare three that bear record in heaven the father the son and the holy ghost and I TELL YA, these three be one and there are three that bear witness in earth the spirt and the water and the blood these agree in one If we receive the witness of men, THE WITNESS OF GOD Is Greater For For This Is The Witness Of God Which he hath testified of his son he that believeth on the son Of God Hath The Witness In Himself He that Believeth Not God Hath Made Him A Liar Because He Believeth Not The Record THAT GOD GAVE HIS SON And This Is The Record That God Hath Given Us ETERNAL LIFE And This Life In His Son HE THAT HAS JESUS HAS LIFE AND HE That Hath Not The Son Has Not Life, PRAISE JESUS PRAISE YA GOD FOR BEING THE ALMIGHTY UNDERSTANDER FOR THESE HOLY PRESEVERANCE As It Is Written My God My God Of Glory YOU Walk Wit Us Where The Angels Wont Tread, PEACE BE WITH US IN ALL THE NAME THATS ABOVE ALL :: OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS, BLESSINGS AND STRENETH Ya,alls As The Day Become Comes Night And The Night Becomes Day, We Know That They Are Both A Like To Him Even Though We Be Tried To Be Robbed Daily It Dont Take Much BUT THE TRUTH IS PLACED UP ON ROCK AND IT SHALL NOT BE MOVED Just Think All The Stuff In The World that passes by daily One Day Aint Going Matter No More Nothing But The Truth Wll Be Left With Its Partakers Standing In Spirt And Truth, And That Old World THAT JESUS PROMISED US HE PUT UNDER HIS FEET, Will Pass Right On By ,
Old 07-26-2010, 11:14 PM   #225
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Praise Jesus

PRAISE JESUS, they no wrong time to praise jesus, FOR WE CANT NOT give ALL THE PRAISE TURNED UP LOUDLY THAT GLORY TO GOD HE DESERVES IN HIS DUE SEASON, Or sing the blues, PRAISE JESUS, the carptner Of Nazreth Quick Prayer Ya,alls PRAISE YA JESUS, ISA>45>24>27> The Word Tells Us, Thy Redeemer And That Formed Thee, From The Womb I,am The Lord That Maketh All Things That Strecheth Forth The Heavens ALONE, That Spreadeth Abroad The Earth The Word Tells Us Myself, That Frustrates The The Toke Of Liars, And Maketh The Diviners Made THAT Turneth The Wise,Men Backward Backwards GLORY TO GOD For Those That Be Able It Can Be Turn Around, And Maketh Their Knowlege Foolish, That Confirmeth The Word Of His Servant And Peformeth The Counsel Of His Messengers, PRAISE JESUS, A good Warrior Never Turneth Their Back On His Brother In A Battlle Field He Going Go Get Him, NOT BECAUSE OF GLORY NOR DESTINY BUT BECAUSE OF LOVE, That Saith To Jerusalem, GLORY TO GOD THY FIRST LOVE LIVE AND DWELLS, Thou Shalt Be inhabited And To The Cities Of Judah Ye Shall Be Built And The Lord Says I Will RAISE UP THE DECAYED PLACES THERE OF, That Saith To The Deep Be Dry And The Word Saith I Will Dry Up The Rivers That Saith Of Cyrus HE IS MY SHEPHERED And I PRAISE HIM FOR WE SHALL NOT WANT, AND SHALL PERFORM ALL MY PLEASURE Even Saying To To, JERUSALEM BUILD , And To Temple Thy Foundation Shall Be Laid, LORD MY PRECIOUS JEHOVHOA GOD, IN JESUS NAME MY GOD Comfort Us In Our Afflctions And Heal Our Wounds My God My God One Day At A Time, From A War, Thats Already Won Time And Time Again, PEACE BE WITH US ALL IN THE NAME THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS, BLESSINGS AND STRENETH, Ya,alls.......... AMEN AND AMEN AND AMEN, focus not past mistakes, for you take theme not with you pass it on to your brothers to not focus on theirs, Their Cometh That Time As The Gentiles still seek a sign, And except not this, GLORY TO GOD their cometh that time, When Sin does not live anymore, BECAUSE HE DOES,