++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 12-18-2010, 08:45 PM   #256
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
The Glory Of The Holy One

praise jesus WHEN THE ALMIGHTY STRENETH SUBSIDES IN ALL THINGS, Together We Rise In Stabilty And UNITY UN DIVED Because FROM THE ROMANS We Dont Live By The Old Letter But The Newness Of The Letter, the old letters burn and there they collide with the old test in refreshing of the spirt, and many will maketh the law none effect, as the words of jesus christ told us so....heaven and earth shall pass away but the word of god shall never pass away ITS EASIER FOR THE HEAVENS OF THE EARTH TO PASS AND THE ISSUES NOW CONCERING THE HOLY LANDS PASS THAN IT IS ONE TITLLE OF THE LAW TO FAIL, So We,ve Just Got Started , THE WICKED WILL BE BROUGHT DOWN AND JUSTICE WILL BE SERVED The Elect Of The God The Lambs Of The King, Ya,alls Thanks For Keeping Up Because These Messages Are More Like WARRIORS HAND BOOK, And Since Im Busy And Their Is Other Issues To Be Resolved And Reviced , Im Going To Go Ahead All Though It Will Be Long, finish this up tonite, PEACE BE WITH US IN JESUS NAME, As The Wicked And VILOENT Surley Take It By Force,
Old 12-18-2010, 09:14 PM   #257
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Glory Of The Holy One

The Word Of God Tells Us TOUCH NOT MY ANONNITED Even One Hair Upon Their Heads, The Wrath Of God Will Be THEIR JUDGMEANT, And Whosever Touches One Of His CONSUMED It Be The Same As Touching Him, THE PRECIOUS BLOODLINE Cant Be Crossed, Lets get in HAB>3>4>18>THE GLORY OF THE HOLY ONE, The Preptual hills DID BOW HIS WAYS ARE EVER LASTING The Mountains Were Scattered, I SAW THE TENTS Of CUSHAN IN GREAT AFFLICTION And The Hiding Places Of The Land Mid-ian DID TREMBLE And THE SHAKING OF THE ALMIGHTY Was The Lord Displeased Amoung The Rivers Was Thy Wrath Against Thy Sea THAT THOU DID RIDE UPON HORSES, WITH SALVATION, this was a great time of despair, and emptyness since never the was since a nation, a great distress and scattering of those left behind who did not go in rapture, THE SUN AND THE MOON STOOD STILL IN THEIR HABITATION , AT THE LIGHT IMMEDIATLEY, Going Back again MATT>24>29>31, After Tribulation OF THOSE DAYS Shall The Sun Be Darkend And The Moon Shall Not Give Her Light And The Stars Shall Fall From The Heaven , But The Horses Did Ride AND WITH SALVATION DID THEY BRING, The Bow Was Made Naked ACORDING TO THE OATH OF THE TRIBES EVEN THY WORD SELAH, Thou Did Cleave The Earth With Rivers THE MOUNTAINS SAW THEE AND DID TREMBLE OVERFLOWING OF THE WATER PASSED BY THE DEEP , UTTERRED HIS VOICE AND LIFTED HIS HANDS ON HIGH, WHICH IS THE WORD OF GOD AND, And Those With The Word Of God, To Be Delievered, WITH SALVATION, And The Power Of The Earth SHALL BE SHAKEN , And Then Shall Appear The sign Of The Son Of Man In Heaven And All The Tribes Of The Earth Shall Mourn And They Shall See The Son Of Man Coming In The Clouds Of Heaven AND WITH HIM GREAT POWER AND GLORY AND UPON EARTH HIS PRISONERS THEY WALK, GLORY TO GOD FOR THEIR APPOINTED TIME, Those Who Mourn For Him SHALL REJOICE Anhd Again HE SHALL SEND HIS ANGELS With A Sound Of A Great Trumphet And They Shall gather together His Elect From The four Winds From One End Of Of Heaven To The Other,
Old 12-18-2010, 09:38 PM   #258
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Glory Of The Holy One

The Four Winds Gathered, The days the prisoners walk DONT LET THAT WINE CELLER BE ROBBED TODAY FROM ANY CREATURE ANY, ONLY HE HAS THE POWER TO GIVETH AND TAKETH AND RESTORETH, At The Line OF THY ARROWS THEY WENT AND THAT TRUTH MARCHED RIGHT ON BY Shining Of Thy Glittering SPEAR THOU DID MARCH THROUGH THE LAND IN INDIGNATION THOU DID THRESH THE HEATHREN IN ANGER AT THY GOD, THOU WENT FORTH THY SALVATION OF THY PEOPLE even for thou woundest THE HEAD OF THE HOUSE OF THE WICKED , BY DISCOVERING THE FOUNDATION OF THE NECK WITH THINE ANOINTED SELAH, Thou did strike with HIS staves THE HEAD OF THE CAMPS , as to the carcase,s in the desert THAT SURROUNDS THE EAGLES, They Campout As Whirlwind TO SCATTER THEIR REJOICING WAS TO DEVOUR THE POOR SECRETLY tho did walk through the SEA WITH THINE HORSES THROUGH THE HEAP OF GREAT WATERS, Which IS THE WORD OF GOD , My Belly Trembled My Lips Quierved AT THE VOICE AND I TREMBLED myself That I Might REST IN THE DAY OF TROUBLE PRAISE JESUS When He Comes Up To The People HE Will Invade Theme Woth Troops, ALTHOUGH THE FIGTREE SHALL NOT BLOSSOM NEITHER SHALL FRUIT BE IN THE VINES THE LABOUR OF THE OLVIES SHALL FAIL AND THE FIELDS SHALL YEILD NO MORE MEAT THE FLOCK SHALL BE CUT OFF FROM THE FOLD AND THERE SHALL NO HERD BE IN THE STALL , Yet We Will REJOUCE IN THE LORD IN GOD OUR SALVATION THE LORD GOD Is OUR STRENGETH And He Will Make Our Feet As UNTO FIRE Like Hinds And Male Us To Walk Upon High Places To The Chief Singer On Stringed INSTRUMENTS, The Entire Amour Of GOD IS THY STRENGETH AND THY SALVATION, BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH AND PEACE BE WITH US IN THE NAME THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS, BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH LET EVER HEART BE RESTORED Let Ever Hand Be Lifted AND LET EVERY KNEE RISE IN JESUS NAME, Peace Love Faith Justice, No More Tears No More Pain , In Jesus Mighty Name, ..........Rock on let faith be found.....
Old 12-20-2010, 12:26 PM   #259
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
A Friendly Reminder

OF RE-A-SURANCE, signs in the sky, Acts>2>19 ANYBODY THAT CALLS UPON THE LORD THY GOD In These Days Shall Be Saved, serious ya,alls as we proceed under the figgy pudding stress, and pretty paper pretty ribbon and pretty bows, lets try to keep that Move Of Foucus And Stabilty, Of Goals And Our Enduring Strife, In These Meassures PRAISE JESUS, But Take Notice Of The Signs Taken Place Today, To Be Prepared , And Focous On What Matters The Most, To All Followers Of JESUS, Rather You Be Seeking Or Your Zeal Be Strong, To All My Broken Heroes, What Matters The Most IS SALVATION And The Heirs Who Will PASS THE TORCH OF SALVATION, In Jesus Name, I Was Happy Oh Was I Ever Happy, MUSIC MATTERS TOO, When They Said Let Us Enter Into The House Of The Lord, WITH PRAISEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, peace be with us in the names thats above all other names in the mighty name of jesus let faith be found, in everything we do in these fragil times and meassures, the old letters burn as one, praise jesus keep up with signs and let it minster to every heart and uplift every heart unto GODS People HE IS A GOOD GOD, for those of you that been, keeping up thank you, God wants none left out of his chosing plans and the only way to countinue is hold on to him which the word of God the entire amour of God the entire conclusion, a personal thanks to my daddy, thank you my precious god you know what i all you do, and deal with my supplications, the old letters burn, ya,alls blessings and strengeth and the sustainers hands be up on every heart of sacrafice in jesus name, and those hearts uplifted , as we reach for stabilty and move foward, loves ya,s ROCK ON........
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Close Whatch ,.jpg (7.3 KB, 241 views)
Old 02-07-2011, 11:38 AM   #260
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Morning Prayer

the entire of armour God, BRINGS US NOT DEATH, BUT THE GOOD TIDES OF SALVATIONS, The Same As It Was Yesterday Always And Forever, The Final ENEMIE That Shall Be Destroyed Is Death, That Which Is DIVIED Against Its Own Stabilty And Structure Canot Not Stand, That Which Is Whole, CANT BE DIVIED But Will Stand, Through Many Travils, And Turmoils, CONSIDER IT NOT A STRANGE THING, When The Waters And A Clear As Noonday UNDERSTANDING COMETH OVER JORDAN, going into LUKE, 19>40>44,I Tell You That If These Things SHOULD Not Hold Their PEACE, The STONES WOULD CRY OUT IMMEDIATELY CRY OUT, And When He Was Come Near He Beheld The City And Wept Over It, AND SPEAKING IN A GLORY NOT KWITE YET DEFINED, Till The Final Authertiy Cometh And Maketh All Things New Again For The Redemption Of Gods People, IF THO HAD KNOWN THE At Least In Thy Day The THINGS WHICH BELONG UNTO THY PEACE BUT NOW THEY ARE NO HIDDEN FROM THINE EYES, For The Days Shall Come Upon Thee That Our Enemies SHALL OH CAST THAT TRENCH ABOUT THEE AND COMPASS THEE ROUND AND KEEP THEE IN OVER SIDE, And Shall Lay Thee Even With The Ground The Birth Of The Burdens And Shall Find None Other, But The First And The Last The King James Version, Calls Theme Their Children, With In Thee, One Stone Upon Another BECAUSE THOU KNEW NOT THE TIME OF THY VISITATION There Is Only ONE FAITH ONE BABTISIM AND ONE GOD IN ALL, AND JESUS HIS IS NAME, The Holy Ghost Shall Keep Us And Protect Us In Our Due Season, And In No Wise Can Destroy The Green Fields, Of Those Who Hunger And Thirst, And Every Lamb Thats Been The Partaker Of An Assemblege, Love One Another For Bear Each Other In Love, The Way He Bears Us, BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH AND PEACE BE WITH US IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME, more to come as we continue, no wrong time for the word of god to proceed, PRAISE JESUS HE MADE IT POSSIBILE, AMEN AND AMEN
Attached Images
File Type: jpg at the river bank.jpg (3.9 KB, 206 views)
Old 02-10-2011, 07:48 PM   #261
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
The Donkey Walked A Long Way

praise jesus, and those who feared him and played dump, the same as it was yesterday always and forever, where is he so i may come and worship him also, as many have learned this modern today its best the turn the other way BECAUSE IN US HE DWELLS WITH AN ALL CONSUMING FIRE THEY Is Known From The Deeper Precepts TO UNIFY As Well As To Alienate, As The Wicked We Will Be Made To PRAISE JESUS The Only Place At Thy Foot Stool, Which Is Also In The Deeper Precepts THE PLACE OF REPENTANCE, Will Many Will Fall To Out Of Fear, In The Empire Against The People Of Peace And Gods Lamb, For We Are One, AMEN, we love the precepts for they make us whole the armour and the fire, and the water, knock and it shall be open, PRAISE JESUS, since the start of the world, GODS PLAN Was Always As One, FOR JOY AND PEACE, It Was Man That Separated Himself Thinking He Could Be God And Make It Better, Still Today PRAISE JESUS THAT MESSAGE IS STILL A HOLDING, through the years of the assemblege and holy wars praise jesus, wise men saw into what all god gave to humantiy freely and they abused and got felt with more greed and hatred toward the brethren, by betrayl and robbery and lust, mad prophets risen to try and stop, the prophecys of unfolding that would of course lead to more blood spilled, the word says for the elects sake the days would be shortend, and so they have been, psalm >122, praise jesus I WAS GLAD WHEN THEY SAID UNTO ME ME LETS GO INTO THE HOUSE OF THE LORD, Our Feet Shall Stand Within Thy Gates O JERUSALEM Is Builded AS A CITY That Is Compact Together, there will cometh that precious time, when no more strangers shall pass, than he that is thirsty shall come and he that is hungery shall come, SIN DONT LEAVE THERE ANYMORE, Pray For The Peace Of The JERSUSALEM THEY SHALL PROSPER THAT LOVE THEE, PEACE BE WITHIN THY WALLS AND PROSPERTIY WITHIN THY PALACES ,for my brethrean my jehovhoa praise jesus and companions sake I WILL SAY NOW PEACE BE WITHIN, Sustain Every Departed Heart In Jesus Mighty Name Because Of The House LORD OUR GOD I WILL SEEK THY GOOD, forbear one another in love the way he loves us, peace sounds funny to me, as the violent press towared by force, but praise jesus only the real peace, can bringeth that peace, the word saith i would rather be a door keeper at my fathers house then dwell with the wicked, in their tents and their camps my precious lord, and thy brass praise, consider not our trials not a strange thing, pray for our brothers and sisters, wear hands and feable kness, For They Shall Praise Thee,
Old 02-14-2011, 10:48 AM   #262
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Lets Come Together

praise jesus, for the wind surley dont know which way it comes nor which way it blows, no speech prepared, this is however is a long sermon so bear with me, As We Our Enduring These Times Praise JESUS, For He Dwells Us In Us, we are going to start over in Hebrews 11>1>31> NOW FAITH IS THE SUBSTANCE OF THINGS HOPED FOR THE EVIDENCE OF THINGS NOT SEEN, and would i,d really like to get acrossed, what i would really love to get acrossed is that same walk of faith of the things not seen, so shall be to to end, for many knoweth not the day OF THE GREAT VIST, and has many will learn oh i never left ya, in those times in the times when there was great warfare since never was a nation, and we our headed for the times of warfare since never was before the world was, lets review in brief, we had the glory of the holy one, the folly of trusting riches and the appeal for endurance, Let Me Proceed In Jesus Mighty Name, There Has Be Tons Of Stress And Heaps Of Stress On Us All, The Reason Why My Friends And Brethren Is Because Of Democracy, The Armour Is Our Shelter And Our Safe Place In These Holy Wars, And He That wells In Us By Fire OVERCAME THE WORLD,
Old 02-14-2011, 11:10 AM   #263
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Lets Come Together

Heb>11>1>31> I hate to go through a long sermon but at this time i had no choice but to countinue with the entire sermon, thanks to all for the prayers, i,ve needed so, Lord knows i wish not to be nones beast of burden but to bring peace and relief, from these times, where none haveth no ground, except the final and first authertiy and thats jesus christ, Heb>11>1>31 NOW FAITH IS THE SUBSTANCE OF THINGS HOPED FOR FOR THE EVIDENCE OF THINGS NOT SEEN FOR BY IT THE ELDERS THATS CAME TOGETHER AND FELL APART, Some Of Theme Be Still With Us In Conclusion Others We Remembear As The Stars That Shine, Before Theme Before Us, Freddy Mecury Will Always Be Mine, To Remind Us That Which Was Given Before It Was Given, UNDERSTAND That The Words Of God WERE FRAMED Another Word For Being Established BY THE WORD OF GOD So The Things That Are Seen WHICH ARE NOT MADE OF THINGS THAT APPEEAR BY FAITH, ABEL OF COURSE OFFERED UNTO GOD A MORE EXCELLENT SACRAFICE THAN CAIN, AMEN AND AMEN By Which He Obtained Wittness That He Was Righteous. GOD TESTIFYING Of His Gifts And By It Being Dead Yet, SPEAKETH BY FAITH Enoch Was Translated That He Should NOT SEE DEATH, And Was Not FOUND, God Had Translated HIM BEFORE HIS TRANSLATIONS HE HAD THIS TESTIMONY, These Phathoms Remains A Mystery To The Body FOR HAS HIS Angels And Vessels We And As Many Of Us Our Cast Into Outter Darkness, As The Word Spoke Of Where The Children Of Faith Would Be Placed, It Is Written THAT THE HOLY ONE WOULD NOT SEE DEATH OR COURUPTION, B/c That Price Was Paid In Full, we our able to feel the pains and the coming and goings of our brethren and sisters, or are part of kingdom and the celestic spear, Now That dont make ya a freak of nature But makes You Not Of This World And A Child Of God, THESE THINGS PLEASE GOD, Like Also Enoch PLEASED GOD BUT WITHOUT FAITH ITS IMPOSSBILE TO PLEASE HIM FOR HE THAT COMETH UNTO GOD MUST BELIEVE THAT HE IS JESUS AND THAT HE IS AND THEY ARE ONE AND THE REWARDER OF THEME THAT DILLIGENTLY SEEK HIM, PRAISE JESUS,
Old 02-14-2011, 11:33 AM   #264
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Lets Come Together

By Faith Noah BEING WARNED Of God Things NOT SEEN YET MOVED WITH FEAR Prepared The Ark, As The World Laughed And Ate And Drinked And Was Marry And Worried Of What That Would Eat And Drink And Wear And Continued Multiplying, These Days My Friends And Singer Songs, Lord Have Mercy Upon Us, IS NO GREATER AS IT WAS THEN THAN IT IS TODAY, If Today Not Worse Because greed had as multiplyed the lust for power has multiplyed broken trust as multiplyed fear has multiplyed, PRAISE JESUS, trying to move on with a sermon, The Word Tell Us BY WHICH HE CONDEMED THE WORLD AND BECAME OF AN AIR OF THE RIGHTEOUNESS WHICH IS BY FAITH Praise Jesus, By Faith ABRAHAM WHEN HE WAS CALLED OUT INTO A PLACE WHICH HE SHOULD AFTERWARD RECIVE FOR AN INTERTIANCE OBEYED AND HE WENT OUT BY NOT KNOWING WHERE HE WENT BY FAIH HE SO JOURNED IN THE LAND OF PROMISE AS IN A STRANGE COUNTRY DWELLING PLACE IN TABERNACLES WITH ISAAAC AND JACOB, The Heirs With Him Of The Same Promise For He Looked For CITY WHICH HATH FONDATIONS WHOS BUILDER AND MAKER IS GOD, Through FAITH ALSO SARAH HERSELF RECIVED STRENGETH TO CONCICE SEED AND WAS GIVEN A CHILD WHEN SHE WAS PAST AGE B/C SHE JUDGED HIM FAITHFULL WHO HAD PROMISED THEREFORE SPRANG THERE EVEN AS ONE AND HIM AS GOOD A DEAD SO MANY AS THE STARS OF THE SKY IN MULTITUDE AND AS THE SAND WHICH IS BY THE SEA SHORE, INNUMERABLE THESE ALL DIED IN FAITH, NOT HAVING RECEIVED THE PROMISES BUT HAVE SEEN THEME AFAR OFF, And PRAISE JESUS THEY BE WITH US, in the mystery of the translated DANEL>12>1>3 And They That Be Wise SHALL SHINE AS BRIGHTNESS OF THE FIRMAMENT AND THEY THAT TURN MANT TO RIGHTEOUSNESS AS THE STARS FOR EVER AND EVER MORE, They Be With Us, whatever the world calls our preseverance today, It Is Simply Being A Child Or Warrior Of The Most High, This Is All I Have Time For Today, But hopefully Later, i can get back to this message, it is long, BLESSSINGS AND STRENGETH AND PEACE BE WITH US IN IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME,
Old 02-15-2011, 11:43 AM   #265
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Lets Come Together

praise jesus struggling times struggling times, Patients We can all use, Nobody Is Above THE GOD WHO THEREFORE GOVERNORS THE NATIONS, The Word indeed Cometh Unto Both Nations And Said Blessed Be They Who Are Able To Stand The Times, Many Will Egnore It is Written It Easier Than The Heavens And Earth To Pass, Than One Tittle Of The Law Of The Pass, We Know And Follow This PRAISE JESUS WHO Whatch Nakledly For The Coming Of JESUS Will Be As A Thief In The Night, Peace Be With Us In Jesus Name, Going To Coutinue With The Message Now Proceeding,
Old 02-15-2011, 11:56 AM   #266
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Lets Come Together

The Sea Shore Innumerable These Died In Faith NOT HAVING RECEVIVED The Promises But Having Seen Theme Afar Off, Then We Went On In To Daniel 12>3> And They That Be Wise Shall Shine As The Brightness Of The Firmament , And They That Turn Many To Righteousness As The Satars For Ever And Ever, AND WERE PERSUADED Of Theme And Embraced And Confessed That They Were Strangers And Pilgrims On Earth, To Most Many Children Of The Sons Of Men, Glory WOULD BECOME A LIVING PROVERB To Those As MANY IMAGINED A VAIN THING, PRAISE JESUS, For They That Such Things DECLARE Plainly That They Seek A COUNTRY, ...........im going to hold it right there, ya,alls and then i,ll be back, BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH TO ALL AND PEACE BE WITH US IN THE NAME THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES, IN KING JAMES NAME IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME, i believe him and james benn a battling out for way to long, for bear one another in love the way he bears us, Love Strengeth Joy Peace Justice,
Attached Images
File Type: jpg deeper justice refelection.jpg (21.0 KB, 232 views)
File Type: jpg Enlightment-71286.jpg (11.3 KB, 226 views)
Old 02-17-2011, 05:41 PM   #267
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Lets Come Together

I Apolagize For The Stress And The Cruel Transitions upon my friends family my choice is not long term suffering but suffering for Gods People And His Elect, To End, There Be many Delays And Transitions, And Combinding a Word STRUCTURE One Word Trussel To secure Tightly To arrange FOR BUILDING By Binding Close To The Wings Or Legs TO Support Strengthen Or To Harden A Collection Of Structural Parts Beams Forming Rough Frame Work As Bridge Or Building Construction Device Worn To Reduce A IMPOSSIBLE STRUCTURE BY PRESSURE Mommentums A Property That A Moving Body Has Due To Its Mass And Motion, Also Impetus There Are No Easy Way Outs, We Cant Focus On All The Negative Relativity Only Taken The Fall Inns, And Weighing Theme To THE ONLY STRUCTURE THE BETTER HOPE OF GODS PEOPLE And Noon Dayers PRAISE JESUS, TRIBULATION IS TO MANY TRYINGS OF EXPERINCES, There Be Only One Way One Truth Life And THATS JESUS CHRIST KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS, Proceeding With The SERMON, PRAISE JESUS, Forgive My Typos
Old 02-17-2011, 05:56 PM   #268
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Lets Come Together

And Many Were persuaded Of Theme And Embraced Theme, And Confessed That They Were STRANGERS And Pilgrims On Earth To Most Many Children Of The Kings Which Be The Sons Of Men, Would Become A Living PROVERB To Those As Many And Will Imagined A VAIN Thing My Our Master Said Unto The Churches, JUDGE Know Man , Before Ye Sweep In Front Of Ones Own Door For They That Such Things Declare PLANILY SEEK A COUNTRY, And Truly If They Had BEEN MINDFULL OF THAT COUNTRY FROM WHENCE THEY WERE BORN FROM AND COME OUT OF THEY MIGHT HAVE HAD OPPORTUNITY TO HAVE RETURNED, Going Over Into Luke>40 verse 44 The Word SAYS THEY KNEW NOT THE TIME OF THY VISITATION, But Now They Desire A BETTER COUNTRY That Is A Heavenly WHEREFORE GOD BE NOT ASHAMED TO BE CALLED THEIR GOD, PRAISE JESUS A Lot Like Us, We Our Standing Mt Sweet JEHOVHOA, For He Hath Prepared For Theme A CITY BY FAITH ABRAHAM WAS TRIED OFFERED UP ISAAC AND HE HAD RECIVED THE PROMISES OF FERED UP HIS ONLY BEGOOTEN SON Of Whom It Was Said That In Isaac Shall Thy Seed Be Called Acounting That God Was Able To In Fact Raise Raise Him From The Dead from whence also he recevied him a figure by faith Isaac blessed jacob and esau concerning things TO COME BY FAITH JACOB WHEN He Was A Dying Blessed Both Sons Of Joseph Upon The Top Of His Staff, BY FAITH WHEH HE DIED MADE MENTION OF THE DEPARTING OF THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL And Gave Commandment CONCERING HIS BONES,
Old 02-17-2011, 06:08 PM   #269
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Lets Come Together

BY FAITH WHEN MOSES WHEN HE WAS BORN WAS HID 3 Months Of His Parents By Faith WE STAY IN THE ASHES Till Our Appointed Times His Parents Saw He Was A Proper Child And They Were Indeed Not Infraid PRAISE JESUS WHEN THE VELI HAD COMETH AND THAT TRENCH COMPASSED HIM ON EVERY WAYSIDE, When He Was Come Into His Years HE REFUSED TO BE CALLED THE SON PF PHAROHA Daughter CHOOSING RATHER TO SUFFER AFLICTION WITH HIS PEOPLE OF GOD THAN TO ENJOY THE PLEASURES OF SIN AND LUXURY WITH HIS PEOPLE FOR A SEASON ESTEMING THE REPROACH OF CHRIST GREATER RICHES THAN THE TREASURES IN EGYPT FOR HE HAD RESPECT UNTO THE RECOMOENCE OF THE REWARD BY FAITH HE FORSOOK EGYPT NOT FEARING THE WRATH OF THE KING, FOR HE ENDURED AS SEEING HIM WHO IS INVISBLE THROUGH FAITH HE KEPT THE PASSOVER AND SPRINKLING OF BLOOD LEST HE THAT DESTROYED The First Born Should Touch Theme , BY FAITH THEY PASSED THROUGH THE RED SEA, BY DRYLAND WHICH THE EGYPTIANS ASSAYIND TO DO WERE DROWNED, As JESUS BEING THE HEAD OF THE BODY THE WICKED THAT PRUSUE ALL WAYS DROWNS, BY FAITH THE HARLOT REHAB PERISHED NOT WITH THEME THAT BELIEVED NOT WHEN SHE HAD RECIVED THE SPICES WITH PEACE,
Old 02-17-2011, 06:36 PM   #270
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Lets Come Together

and yes ya,alls this is becoming A faithwalker thread, praise jesus, i understand that most of be fried by warfare, and all our gifted in the breaking and the binding in different areas, i do try to the best of abilty to make it clear, so you can understand theme, through the years we have all learned from each other, and the reason for my on and off using of the cap, IS A REFLECTION AND EMEGENCY OF BOWING TO THE MASTERS VOICE, waits brokes the bridges down, lets go into MATT>24>28 Lord I know Have A Pet Cat With An INDENTY Crisis BUT PRAISE JESUS HE Know He Home, AND JESUS Went Out And Departed From The Temple And His Disciples Came To Him For To Show HIM THE BUILDINGS Of The Temple, And Jesus Said Unto theme see ye not ALL THESE THINGS Verliy I Say Unto You THERE SHALL NOT BE ONE LEFT HERE ONE STONE UPON ANOTHER THAT SHALL NOT BE THROWN DOWN, AND, I,ll Bring Up Again One Word By Combinding TRUSSEL A Device Worn To Reduce A IMPOSSIBLE STRUCTURE BY PRESSURE , A Property Not A Dead Body Has That Moving Body Has Due To The Mass, And The Word Says As He Sat Upon The Mount Of Olives The Disciples Came Unto Him In Private Saying Master TELL US WHEN THESE THINGS OH SHALL BE And What Shall Be The Sign Of Thy Coming And Of The End Of The World , And The Word Said Unto Theme TAKE HEED That NO MAN DECIVE YOU , For Of Course Many Shall Come In My Name Saying I,am The Christ And SHALL DECIVE MANY And Ye Shall Oh Hear Wars And Rumurs Of Wars SEE YE NOT THAT YE BE TROUBLED FOR ALL THESE THINGS MUST COME TO PASS BUT THE END IS NOT YET, PRAISE JESUS, Im going to hold it right there, For Tonite, BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH AND PEACE BE WITH US IN THE NAME THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS,