++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Alter Bridge Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 09-24-2005, 11:41 AM   #121
uncertaindrumer
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
There would be mroe Myles jokes if there were as many people who dislike Myles as there are who passionately dislike Stapp. This board is way more pro-AB than pro-Stapp the last time I checked, mabe I'm wrong though, I dunno.

I still think porky pork is funny. And if someone in AB was a little chubby and was called a porky pork I woulda laughed then too. Its just a funny name.
Old 09-24-2005, 11:51 AM   #122
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Ana4Stapp Send a message via MSN to Ana4Stapp
[quote=uncertaindrumer]
Quote: There would be mroe Myles jokes if there were as many people who dislike Myles as there are who passionately dislike Stapp. This board is way more pro-AB than pro-Stapp the last time I checked, mabe I'm wrong though, I dunno.

maybe...

Quote: I still think porky pork is funny. And if someone in AB was a little chubby and was called a porky pork I woulda laughed then too. Its just a funny name.

even that "someone" was Myles?...sorry uncertain, but I cant believe in this reaction from a member who usually "bans" his opponents-lol jk
Look at the stars
Look at the stars, falling down,
And I wonder where, did I go wrong.

"I know a girl (Gio )
She puts the color inside of my world"

Girls become lovers who turn into mothers
So mothers be good to your daughters too

Last edited by Ana4Stapp : 09-24-2005 at 12:31 PM.
Old 09-24-2005, 12:41 PM   #123
uncertaindrumer
USER INFO »
Myles is not a porky pork but if he was, yes i would think its funny.
Old 09-24-2005, 01:33 PM   #124
titan9
USER INFO »
But is Stapp that much of a "porky pork"? Is he chubby? I don't think so. Yes, he was rather bloated during that last tour, but that was, according to him, due to the predisone. And based on what I've heard/read about predisone, he's correct. The recent pictures of him show Stapp as not being bloated and "fat" but rather show him as being in the kind of shape that he was in during the MOP/HC tours. So the porky pork name doesn't really fit him anymore.

Check out my friend's Music blog by here!
Old 09-24-2005, 01:36 PM   #125
titan9
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp) Yeah, I really dont mind if some AB fans jokes about Stapp (cause deep inside their heart they love Stapp-lol)

I don't mind those jokes, either. In fact, I laugh at those jokes, if I really think they are funny. It's the same thing with AB: if a Stapp fan makes a funny joke about Mark, Myles, Flip or Brian, I'll laugh. But if the joke or comment is really uncalled for, well, I won't laugh about it.

Check out my friend's Music blog by here!
Old 09-24-2005, 05:45 PM   #126
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Ana4Stapp Send a message via MSN to Ana4Stapp
Quote: I don't mind those jokes, either. In fact, I laugh at those jokes, if I really think they are funny. It's the same thing with AB: if a Stapp fan makes a funny joke about Mark, Myles, Flip or Brian, I'll laugh. But if the joke or comment is really uncalled for, well, I won't laugh about it.

Same here, titan
Look at the stars

"I know a girl (Gio )

Last edited by Ana4Stapp : 09-24-2005 at 05:49 PM.
Old 09-24-2005, 09:34 PM   #127
uncertaindrumer
USER INFO »
Lol, I don't think it was only refering to his weight... jsut him in general. But anyway, if someone called ME a porky pork (and I'm the skinniest person alive) I'd laugh. For some reason I just find it that hilarious.
Old 09-25-2005, 12:25 AM   #128
Chase
USER INFO »
I know... it's kind of like saying that Tremonti is a steroid addict.
Old 09-25-2005, 08:25 AM   #129
Anna1011
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Trimontana) Hon thanks for the beautiful words. I feel loved. It doesnt bother me anyway what a person that doesnt know me can think about me. I hope see ya in Nov in London aaahhhhh!!!! Cant wait babes Love ya.
novembers not that far away now chicka and ill def see you down there cant wait

*You’re a part of me*

*And it’s your song*

*that sets me free*

*I sing it while*

*I feel I can’t hold on*

*I sing tonight*

*cause it comforts me*

"You laugh at me because i'm different, I laugh at you because you're all the same"

find me here
Old 09-25-2005, 02:18 PM   #130
ctfan
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Trimontana) You know what man. I dont even give a shit about you can say about me. You dont know me (people from this board knows me in person but not you) and i dont really fancy to know how you look but take this in consideration, i didnt offend you. If you really love that much Stapp to get to the point to use that sentence against a person in this board for me is just have a big obsesion for the person you are trying to deffend. Or maybe is that you love Stapp more than yourself. And i am really feeling what i am saying....just mods let you all know that i have to say what i am thinking.

Myles is an awesome, CLEAN, adorable person. I met him 7 times in the last year. Thing that i dont think you can say about Stapp. I bet you never meet him or have a chat to him to defend him so badly. Thats what happen with all these girls here and out this and out of this board; they love Stapp and i used the word love cause they dont admire him. Looks like they just fancy Stapp for another reasons are not his voice or talent. And for the record ctfan, maybe Stapp doesnt have beard but he maybe stink more than a tramp with all his arrogant atitude.

K, you missed the point so I'll explain. For all the fat porky pork jabs about Stapp, no one ever gives the reason why. No one ever mentions the fact of what he had to do in order to continue the only way he was given. All he's ever gotten for it was ridicule. It's certainly not like Stapp went out and made a glutton out of himself. He's no longer a porky pork, you know it, and I know it, just look at the pictures if you can bring yourself to look at a man who you say you despise.

At no time have I EVER made mention the fact that Myles suffered from tinnitus. I've never poked fun of the man for it, and I CERTAINLY don't wish it to be a problem for him in the future. That could very well be a career ending problem, just as Stapp's could be. I've never said Myles should eat shit either.

Am I any better than you when it comes to making uncalled for comments? Certainly not, I lowered myself to your level. Was it the right thing to do? Nope, but it got my point across.

You said you spoke from your heart when making those comments. Yea, I speak from my heart too, only thing is, mine speaks from a different place than yours, and it's called human kindness. As for your reasons why I come here and defend Stapp...I don't give a damn what you think about me.
Old 09-25-2005, 02:23 PM   #131
ctfan
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp) Ctfan...you need to act in a mature behaviour or no one will respect you here...

You want maturity, see last post. You want respect, I've tried that with many members on this board, and it's got me nothing.
Old 09-25-2005, 02:55 PM   #132
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by ctfan) You want maturity, see last post. You want respect, I've tried that with many members on this board, and it's got me nothing.

I REALLY understand your point here, I also cant see the fun of someone saying for nothing that Stapp was a "porky pork" on that thread. Theres no fun in this comment.I didnt like it cuz to me it was clearly offensive and unnecessary. And I think kinda boring the way some members here enjoy makig fun of Stapp all the time, turning all he says or does into ridicule....its definitely boring, man.
Of course I dont mind when someone makes some joke when its realy funny, for instance, Stapp wearing a AB t-shirt-it was funny!-lol-, but its very different from calling him "pork"(it was not because his weight!)or that he eats shit .It was disrespectful.
But posting a reply the way you did -I mean offending other member here is not the best way to answer...ok?
Hope you get me...
Look at the stars

"I know a girl (Gio )

Last edited by Ana4Stapp : 09-25-2005 at 03:00 PM.
Old 09-25-2005, 03:05 PM   #133
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by uncertaindrumer) Lol, I don't think it was only refering to his weight... jsut him in general. But anyway, if someone called ME a porky pork (and I'm the skinniest person alive) I'd laugh. For some reason I just find it that hilarious.

some reason?? hum...maybe...because you hate Stapp??
Look at the stars

"I know a girl (Gio )

Old 09-25-2005, 04:27 PM   #134
The Lithium
USER INFO »
You guys, this is really running out of control! This thread wasn't supposed to be a "big huge fight"-thread. More like an "sharing your opinion"-kinda thread. There's so much bitchin' going on with who's better than the other, enough already, alright? I'm an diehard Alter Bridge freak, I love 'em! Stappers, go ahead and listen to Stapp. As long as you respect each other that's fine! So please, don't make this another thread with just bitching posts, 'cause I'm gonna ask Steve/one of the mods to shut it down then, alright?

"take care of yourselves.
take care of each other.
fuck gorge w. bush!
good night"
--corey taylor
Old 09-25-2005, 05:44 PM   #135
uncertaindrumer
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp) some reason?? hum...maybe...because you hate Stapp??

It has nothing to do with Stapp. Like I said if she'd called ME a porky pork i woulda laughed.