++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Alter Bridge Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 09-23-2005, 03:38 PM   #106
uncertaindrumer
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by ctfan) A porky pork?? That's just a horrible thing to say about anyone. Myles could sure use a good shave, shower, and to have his head washed, but I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Btw, have you looked at yourself in the mirror lately.

Wow. That was so uncalled for.

Quote: I met him 7 times in the last year.

NOT FAIR!!! I've never even seen em live thanks to the gigantic buffer zone between where they play concerts and where I live... lol, there really is an imaginary circle you could draw around me on a map, and AB has been nowhere near it.
Old 09-23-2005, 03:40 PM   #107
Trimontana
USER INFO »
Anna, i agree. I think i respect you so much cause even you like Stapp and you defend him , i have never seen you insulting anyone. You have a smart way to state you opinion here and i respect you for it. And i can dislike Stapp and call him a porky pork, if i wanted to really be rude i could called him other names, but i never get to the point to insult or post anything that reading it means something rude to any member in here. Just leave this clear, i just stated that Stapp was a porky pork cause in my opinion, and voting who i though i was better looking, Stapp looks like it. But anyone can say someone is a dirty person or need a bath when they never meet that person.
Old 09-23-2005, 03:44 PM   #108
Trimontana
USER INFO »
Quote: NOT FAIR!!! I've never even seen em live thanks to the gigantic buffer zone between where they play concerts and where I live... lol, there really is an imaginary circle you could draw around me on a map, and AB has been nowhere near it.
Oh man, so sorry you didnt meet them. I met them 3 times in London, 2 in Manchester, 1 at the download festival and one in Madrid when they were on tour. I hope you can meet them soon. Good luck!!!!!!!
Old 09-23-2005, 04:40 PM   #109
Anna1011
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by ctfan) A porky pork?? That's just a horrible thing to say about anyone. Myles could sure use a good shave, shower, and to have his head washed, but I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Btw, have you looked at yourself in the mirror lately.
thats out of order, gabis one of the nicest people i have ever met and i hope to meet up with her again soon.

i really dont see how you have the right to slag her off like that, geez i just dont have the words for how im feeling about this right now.

and for the myles thing, so what if he has a beard half of the guys on this planet have a beard do you go round tellin them all they need a good shave?? and a f**kin shower i dont know how you dare, have you actually met him? cause i have and even after the show he didnt smell. and his hair is gorgeous it makes him who he is.

well i dont think ive done with my rant but ill leave it there for now.

*You’re a part of me*

*And it’s your song*

*that sets me free*

*I sing it while*

*I feel I can’t hold on*

*I sing tonight*

*cause it comforts me*

"You laugh at me because i'm different, I laugh at you because you're all the same"

find me here
Old 09-23-2005, 05:07 PM   #110
Trimontana
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Anna1011) thats out of order, gabis one of the nicest people i have ever met and i hope to meet up with her again soon.

i really dont see how you have the right to slag her off like that, geez i just dont have the words for how im feeling about this right now.

Hon thanks for the beautiful words. I feel loved. It doesnt bother me anyway what a person that doesnt know me can think about me. I hope see ya in Nov in London aaahhhhh!!!! Cant wait babes Love ya.
Old 09-23-2005, 05:18 PM   #111
titan9
USER INFO »
I think the last few pages have been uncalled for. You know that if some AB fan calls Stapp a porky pork, then some Stapp fan is gonna fire right back with a dig at Myles. I personally think that the "Stapp is a porky pork" comment was uncalled for. No matter how much I might dislike a singer(see Chad Kroeger) I'm never going to insult their appearance/weight. Especially in a thread that is pitting that singer against another, because you just know a fight will develope because of that type of comment.

I also think that ctfan's insult directed toward Gabi was extremely immature and uncalled for. That was even worse than the dig about Stapp, imo. You should never, ever attack another member, because (a) you don't know them (b) you've never met them (c) it's just plain immature.

I've really kept my mouth shut in this thread, because I didn't feel like saying anything. Arguing with someone about someone/thing is kinda pointless, because in most cases, you won't accomplish a thing.

It seems like EVERY thread that involves Stapp in whatever way, turns into a fight. You have AB fans coming into the Stapp forum, badmouthing Stapp, and then the Stapp fans are ticked off and start badmouthing AB. Likewise, the same thing occasionally happens with Stapp fans: they come into the AB forum, badmouth AB, and then the AB fans are ticked off and start ripping Stapp into pieces. However, this doesn't happen as much as it happens in the Stapp forum. I'm not sure why; perhaps the Stapp fans know better than to come into the AB forum and start a fight? I guess the bottom line is, unless you want to start a fight, don't post in a forum dedicated to an artist you clearly dislike. Hate Stapp? Visit his forum if you wish, but don't post a message showing your hatred toward him, unless you want to start a fight. Hate AB? Visit their forum if you want, but don't post a message saying how much of a jerk Tremonti is unless you want to start a fight and tick off a bunch of people. If people only followed that guideline, I'm willing to bet that these fights would greatly decrease. Of course, all of this is just my opinion. I consider myself to be unbiased; I enjoy AB, MF4, Creed and Stapp equally. I don't try to take anyone's side.

In conclusion, I'd like to thank the Steve and the Mods for running such an excellent site and forums. You guys(and girls) are an example, as far as Moderation is concerned, for other bulletin boards.

Check out my friend's Music blog by here!
Old 09-23-2005, 05:29 PM   #112
Trimontana
USER INFO »
titan9, i think your post was pretty right. I agree. When it comes to Stapp, i personally dont like him and i never did. And i said that about Stapp cause it came from my heart. i dont give more importance about another person can say about my person cause i am sure that person didnt think it and most probably that person was furious and didnt think really.
Old 09-23-2005, 05:35 PM   #113
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Ana4Stapp Send a message via MSN to Ana4Stapp
Quote: (Originally Posted by titan9) I think the last few pages have been uncalled for. You know that if some AB fan calls Stapp a porky pork, then some Stapp fan is gonna fire right back with a dig at Myles. I personally think that the "Stapp is a porky pork" comment was uncalled for. No matter how much I might dislike a singer(see Chad Kroeger) I'm never going to insult their appearance/weight. Especially in a thread that is pitting that singer against another, because you just know a fight will develope because of that type of comment.

I also think that ctfan's insult directed toward Gabi was extremely immature and uncalled for. That was even worse than the dig about Stapp, imo. You should never, ever attack another member, because (a) you don't know them (b) you've never met them (c) it's just plain immature.

I've really kept my mouth shut in this thread, because I didn't feel like saying anything. Arguing with someone about someone/thing is kinda pointless, because in most cases, you won't accomplish a thing.

It seems like EVERY thread that involves Stapp in whatever way, turns into a fight. You have AB fans coming into the Stapp forum, badmouthing Stapp, and then the Stapp fans are ticked off and start badmouthing AB. Likewise, the same thing occasionally happens with Stapp fans: they come into the AB forum, badmouth AB, and then the AB fans are ticked off and start ripping Stapp into pieces. However, this doesn't happen as much as it happens in the Stapp forum. I'm not sure why; perhaps the Stapp fans know better than to come into the AB forum and start a fight? I guess the bottom line is, unless you want to start a fight, don't post in a forum dedicated to an artist you clearly dislike. Hate Stapp? Visit his forum if you wish, but don't post a message showing your hatred toward him, unless you want to start a fight. Hate AB? Visit their forum if you want, but don't post a message saying how much of a jerk Tremonti is unless you want to start a fight and tick off a bunch of people. If people only followed that guideline, I'm willing to bet that these fights would greatly decrease. Of course, all of this is just my opinion. I consider myself to be unbiased; I enjoy AB, MF4, Creed and Stapp equally. I don't try to take anyone's side.

In conclusion, I'd like to thank the Steve and the Mods for running such an excellent site and forums. You guys(and girls) are an example, as far as Moderation is concerned, for other bulletin boards.

You know Titan...I always love your posts, but this one is GREAT man...congratulations!!!!
Look at the stars
Look at the stars, falling down,
And I wonder where, did I go wrong.

"I know a girl (Gio )
She puts the color inside of my world"

Girls become lovers who turn into mothers
So mothers be good to your daughters too
Old 09-23-2005, 05:50 PM   #114
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Ana4Stapp Send a message via MSN to Ana4Stapp
Quote: (Originally Posted by Trimontana) Anna, i agree. I think i respect you so much cause even you like Stapp and you defend him , i have never seen you insulting anyone. You have a smart way to state you opinion here and i respect you for it. And i can dislike Stapp and call him a porky pork, if i wanted to really be rude i could called him other names, but i never get to the point to insult or post anything that reading it means something rude to any member in here. Just leave this clear, i just stated that Stapp was a porky pork cause in my opinion, and voting who i though i was better looking, Stapp looks like it. But anyone can say someone is a dirty person or need a bath when they never meet that person.

Look Gabi, I also like you and respect your opinions here, even though I thought that calling Stapp a "porky pork " was not a funny thing, but I also think that we have the right of dislike Stapp and prefer Myles or loves Myles instead of Stapp...For instance , I am a fan of Stapp but i choosed Myles a s a hotter guy.
Its a choice...its allright...but we CANT forget the respect here...this is the best message board I know, so we dont need to change it, ok?

Ctfan...you need to act in a mature behaviour or no one will respect you here...
Look at the stars

"I know a girl (Gio )

Last edited by Ana4Stapp : 09-23-2005 at 05:52 PM.
Old 09-23-2005, 09:23 PM   #115
rabidgopher04
USER INFO »
Scott Stapp is actually a fan of Alter Bridge: http://www.iwenttoastappconcertandwo...geshirt. com/
Old 09-23-2005, 09:56 PM   #116
titan9
USER INFO »
Bwahahaha! I gotta admit, that is pretty funny. Just goes to show what a good photoediter can do.

Old 09-24-2005, 12:59 AM   #117
uncertaindrumer
USER INFO »
I dont see what was wrong with the porky pork comment... we are on the AB board, if it was the Creed board sure, but no love lost for most AB fans and Stapp I don't think.
Old 09-24-2005, 01:14 AM   #118
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »
^^^
Well, if this coment was for Myles... would you think the same way?

And yes we are on a AB board ... on a Creed site...ok?
Look at the stars

"I know a girl (Gio )

Last edited by Ana4Stapp : 09-24-2005 at 09:29 AM.
Old 09-24-2005, 08:55 AM   #119
titan9
USER INFO »
Exactly, Ana. If someone were to call Myles that name, you know that all of the Myles fans on here would be really ticked off. And I can't blame them, just like I can't blame the Stapp fans for being ticked off about the "porky pork" comment.

Old 09-24-2005, 09:24 AM   #120
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by titan9) Exactly, Ana. If someone were to call Myles that name, you know that all of the Myles fans on here would be really ticked off. And I can't blame them, just like I can't blame the Stapp fans for being ticked off about the "porky pork" comment.

Yeah, I really dont mind if some AB fans joke about Stapp (cause deep inside their heart they love Stapp-lol) but I dont see much fun in someone saying that commnet on a thread posted just to choose who was the best singer and the hotter guy ...

By the way, I love Myles too., right?
Look at the stars

"I know a girl (Gio )

Last edited by Ana4Stapp : 09-24-2005 at 05:40 PM.