++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

Old 11-07-2002, 08:38 AM   #1
tremontiwannabe
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
last nights concert...

well it rocked just like normal. tremonti was on fire!!!! tay (creedelite) got tremontis pick after the concert from one of the stage guys, and a towel from the bassist of default. are friend got a drum stick from the drummer of sterio fuse (who stunk for the most part) i guess the only thing i didn't like was not being as close to them as we were in tenn. i mean i was in the same spot in the pit as last time. (one person on the bar of the pit, me right behind them) but the stage was farther away.

and i didn't get to touch stapp and most importantly, tremonti's hand!!! but there will be other concerts.

one highlight for me was when tremonti was playing right in front of me up close, and i had my hands flying (rock on) and screamin the song, and he was looking right at me!! i mouthed "you rock!" at him while he was looking and he shook his head, smiled, and winked at me. that was AWESOME!! ROCK ON TREMONTI!!!!!

"...the more you hold us down, the more we press on..."
Old 11-07-2002, 10:02 AM   #2
souldancer
USER INFO »
Rock on Tremontiwannabe! How cool, bet you feel inspired. Thanks for sharing the thrill and keeping the optimism! I was lucky to get a pick at my first concert, and am waiting for a setlist! Just a few days 'till Fort Wayne!
Old 11-07-2002, 12:08 PM   #3
allison
USER INFO »
Awesome tremontiwannabe! How did Scott's voice sound and how did his face look - still puffy?

No, Marcos, thank YOU!
Old 11-07-2002, 12:30 PM   #4
GoodGodGirl23
USER INFO »
Re: last nights concert...

Quote: Originally posted by tremontiwannabe
<b>well it rocked just like normal. tremonti was on fire!!!! tay (creedelite) got tremontis pick after the concert from one of the stage guys, and a towel from the bassist of default. are friend got a drum stick from the drummer of sterio fuse (who stunk for the most part) i guess the only thing i didn't like was not being as close to them as we were in tenn. i mean i was in the same spot in the pit as last time. (one person on the bar of the pit, me right behind them) but the stage was farther away.

and i didn't get to touch stapp and most importantly, tremonti's hand!!! but there will be other concerts.

one highlight for me was when tremonti was playing right in front of me up close, and i had my hands flying (rock on) and screamin the song, and he was looking right at me!! i mouthed "you rock!" at him while he was looking and he shook his head, smiled, and winked at me. that was AWESOME!! ROCK ON TREMONTI!!!!! </b>

YAYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-07-2002, 01:37 PM   #5
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Way to go, Tremontiwannabe! Thanks for sharing. I'm glad you had such a great time. I'm getting so stoked my next two Creed shows...Woooo-hoooo.
Old 11-07-2002, 02:50 PM   #6
tremontiwannabe
USER INFO »
come on ya'll!! call me daniel. anyways... i just really wish i could have shook stapps and tremontis hand like the last concert in tenn.

Old 11-07-2002, 09:30 PM   #7
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Hey Daniel, how did Scott sound? Was he straining? And is he still puffy from the meds he was on?

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 11-08-2002, 08:35 AM   #8
tremontiwannabe
USER INFO »
no his voice was fine, but his face was stiff puffy. lol.
why was his face so puffy? i was wondering about that.

Old 11-08-2002, 10:23 AM   #9
allison
USER INFO »
I think it's from the steroids he is on for his vocal chords. Steroids make your face swollen. Prednizone or something.

No, Marcos, thank YOU!
Old 11-08-2002, 03:07 PM   #10
tremontiwannabe
USER INFO »
gah steriods for his voice!?!! that has to suck. but i guess that happens singing how he does concert after concert.

Old 11-08-2002, 06:38 PM   #11
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Yes, especially considering how much energy he puts into every performance. He really gives it his all and must be physically and mentally exhausted after every show.

Old 11-11-2002, 01:43 PM   #12
allison
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by TeriB19
Yes, especially considering how much energy he puts into every performance. He really gives it his all and must be physically and mentally exhausted after every show.

Yes, and he really needs me to rub his entire body. heheh

No, Marcos, thank YOU!
Old 11-11-2002, 05:34 PM   #13
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
LOL Allison!:P I knew from seeing how hot and sweaty Scott got right after doing Bullets on Opening Night Live and from seeing them on the Alcatraz concert. But seeing them up close, I was able to see just how much energy is expended by all members of the band. They just jump into the heartpounding, headbanging rock from the first explosion and don't give up until the last of fireworks goes off. Damn.

Old 11-11-2002, 07:30 PM   #14
GoodGodGirl23
USER INFO »
LOL Allison!:P I knew from seeing how hot and sweaty Scott got right after doing Bullets on Opening Night Live and from seeing them on the Alcatraz concert. But seeing them up close, I was able to see just how much energy is expended by all members of the band. They just jump into the heartpounding, headbanging rock from the first explosion and don't give up until the last of fireworks goes off. Damn.

:band:
Old 11-12-2002, 01:32 PM   #15
allison
USER INFO »

Exactly, "DAMN!"

No, Marcos, thank YOU!