++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 11-19-2003, 04:55 PM   #1
creednet-x
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
-Well I don't know about you guys But I've been a fan for awhile now. And I know that bands go throught some hard times but common guys I know we didn't deserve this. Ok you had a hard time or whatever but you're a band it happends. Don't just drop aeverything and say I quit. Not only this but when you have a millions of fans not knowing what's happening. Oh yeah Stapp's and Marks solo albums sounds cool. Well FUCK THAT, don't get me wrong I love Mark and Scott but without them being together and playing together I don't care how good it will be but it's just not the same anymore.
-I know I am a fan. And I am not afraid of saying that. You know sometimes I even felt like I was there. Right there next to our guys when they were down. It seems we went through everything they did. And if even we were at home when they played a gig it seemed like we were there seinging every lyric to their songs. I really don't know if it is a lie or not. But all I know is that this is it really if they broke up this our band too. As much as sometimes we hate Stapp we know that hey this guys is the big part of Creed just like Mark and Flip. And he went just throught as much or even more shit in his life just as we did.
-You know the feeling that I had on the day when Weathered came out. Like I was in the different world. Like it was a die of something special that only belongs in heart. We were there with 'em through the whole, and a long way it's not time to give up. It's not time to give up.
-I want everyone who really love Creed leave you message here and maybe someone will truly see how much we need Creed. Like I said

NOT YET
Old 11-19-2003, 05:06 PM   #2
CreedKevin397
USER INFO »
...not to take away from your point, but please, work on the grammar, i can barely understand shit you're trying to say...

i feel like a broken record saying this, but ya know guys, it happens. i know how we all love Creed, but some things just don't work out. Hopefully i'm wrong and they aren't breaking up, but i'm not gonna sit here and tell myself it isn't true. and no offense, but who are you to try and tell them what to do? comments like "Ok you had a hard time or whatever but you're a band it happends. Don't just drop aeverything and say I quit" are just ignorant. You're a fan, just like we all are, but you have no idea whats going on with the band. You have no idea what all of the guys are going through. Stapp may have some bad drug issues or whatever, and if its holding back Mark and Flip then its a problem and its better that they do their own thing. I'm just as upset about you as this (possible) news, but there is obviously a lot more going on than we know about. So don't try and act like you know everything thats happening and that its no big deal. They are most likely making the right decisions, whether it seems that way or not in our perspective.
Old 11-19-2003, 06:26 PM   #3
DangerousDan85
USER INFO »
i'm not gonna get worked up about it, until they officially announce it
And yet I fight
This battle all alone
No one to cry to
No place to call home

Alice in Chains- Nutshell
Old 11-19-2003, 06:30 PM   #4
creednet-x
USER INFO »
I'm sorry man I didn't meant to sound ignorant. I know somethings I said was just because I was pretty pissed. I'm sorry guys. All of us here love CREED and that's the point. Peace!
Old 11-19-2003, 07:15 PM   #5
creedlvr
USER INFO »
<!--QuoteBegin-creednet-x+11-19-2003 04:55 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (creednet-x @ 11-19-2003 04:55 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->As much as sometimes we hate Stapp we know that hey this guys is the big part of Creed just like Mark and Flip. [/b][/quote]
ummm .... maybe you hate Stapp ... but speak for yourself!
Old 11-19-2003, 07:55 PM   #6
creednet-x
USER INFO »
My bad. Yeah there are sometimes when I don't like the way that Stapp acts and does thing in hie own way. But I do LOVE HIM. Sorry for my stupidity
Old 11-19-2003, 08:02 PM   #7
RMadd
USER INFO »
Stapp writes well and sings well. But to me he comes off as cocky, arrogant even. I'm sure he's a great guy, and maybe I'm incorrectly interpreting his reserved behavior as cockiness, but it's just how I see him.

Old 11-19-2003, 08:07 PM   #8
creedlvr
USER INFO »
I think that Stapp is a pretty serious, VERY emotional guy. I think he takes everything to heart and lets it eat away at him. (Listen to me ... I'm talking like I know him personally!) I think that ... like you said ... his reserved behavior could be misconstrewed.

Anyway, that's just my opinion.
Old 11-19-2003, 08:09 PM   #9
creedlvr
USER INFO »
I forgot to add that ... moodiness and all .... I still love him. I just hope he's not doing things he shouldn't be and that he gets his act together ... not just for ours or Creed's sake ... but for his own and especially his son's.
Old 11-19-2003, 08:15 PM   #10
Julbright
USER INFO »
It seems like men always interpret Scott's behavior that way but women see it differently - I just think that is an interesting observation! I adore Mr Scott Stapp but I have no doubt in my mind that he is moody and stubborn and all the things that go along with being the deep, sensual, emotional, passionate guy he is. I am not saying that in a bad way - just realistic. I imagine he can be hard to get along with when he is going through a down time. He still rocks though. When he is ready to get married again - I will be ready! hehe
I laid beside you I'm not worthy
This jaded man's not who I am
I touched the flame and I've been burned
All I need's a second chance
Give me eyes of a child
And teach this man to relearn love
RELEARN LOVE _ SCOTT STAPP

When shadows paint the scenes where spotlights used to fall...I will be there for you Scottie
Old 11-19-2003, 08:41 PM   #11
creedlvr
USER INFO »
well said ... I agree 100%!
Old 11-20-2003, 06:18 PM   #12
facelessman
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to facelessman Send a message via MSN to facelessman
<!--QuoteBegin-DangerousDan85+11-19-2003 06:26 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DangerousDan85 @ 11-19-2003 06:26 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> i'm not gonna get worked up about it, until they officially announce it [/b][/quote]
i agree
and ive seen more guts on 11 year old kids.
Have another drink and drive yourself home
I hope theres ice on all the roads
and think of me when you forget your seatbelt
and again when your head goes through the windshield.
Seventy Times Seven- Brand new