++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

Old 12-09-2006, 12:48 PM   #7846
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Random Thoughts

Quote: (Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker) Not really feelin the holidays this year
Me, either, which is unlike me. I am looking forward to seeing my family, though. I haven't decorated or anything and I really don't feel like it.
Old 12-10-2006, 09:59 PM   #7847
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Dogstar) Me, either, which is unlike me. I am looking forward to seeing my family, though. I haven't decorated or anything and I really don't feel like it.
i know it Doggy there is just a go with decorations and the prettys certian colors can put some folks in a bad mood when they are use to doing their own thing, so hopefully the decoration thing will pass soon For Us you know i,ll be a sport i,ll breakdown before xmas eve and put a santa on my door Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,
When NO One Else Can Understand Me When Everything I Do Is Wrong You Give Hope And Consolation You Give Me Strength To Carry On, And Your Always There To Lend A Hand In Everything I Do That The Wonder The WONDER Of You And When You Smile The World Is Brighter YOU Touch My Hand And Im Queen Your KISS To Me Is Worth A Fourtune Your Love For Me Is Everything I,ll Guess I,ll Never Know The Reason Why You Love As You Do Thats Just The Wonder The Wonder Of You
Old 12-10-2006, 10:50 PM   #7848
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »

LOL, I do have Christmas plates on the wall -- the ones that were up there last Christmas, hahahaha .
Old 12-10-2006, 10:59 PM   #7849
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Dogstar) LOL, I do have Christmas plates on the wall -- the ones that were up there last Christmas, hahahaha .
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, LOL,
When NO One Else Can Understand Me When Everything I Do Is Wrong You Give Hope And Consolation You Give Me Strength To Carry On, And Your Always There To Lend A Hand In Everything I Do That The Wonder The WONDER Of You And When You Smile The World Is Brighter YOU Touch My Hand And Im Queen Your KISS To Me Is Worth A Fourtune Your Love For Me Is Everything I,ll Guess I,ll Never Know The Reason Why You Love As You Do Thats Just The Wonder The Wonder Of You
Old 12-11-2006, 08:13 PM   #7850
GrafiTTied
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via MSN to GrafiTTied Send a message via Yahoo to GrafiTTied

its going to be sad christmas this yr im going to be left behind all alone while my family are off to Happy feet land.
Old 12-12-2006, 09:53 AM   #7851
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »

:
Quote: (Originally Posted by GrafiTTied) its going to be sad christmas this yr im going to be left behind all alone while my family are off to Happy feet land.
No you wont, Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa, im sure we shall indeed get into something after the holiday festivties !!! what slow pass they can be, Joy To The World And Joy To And Me, furthermore, i cant wait to get my car when i get my DRL, back im going to follow and make notes Of all The Freaking Alabama highway rules and follow every one even u turns but its not my fault it was the other dudes he was not whatching where he was freaking going, but at the time i only had a permit and NO INSURANCE, HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA,
Old 12-12-2006, 08:32 PM   #7852
bilal
USER INFO »

i like to read poetry, poetry is good.... but poets piss me off!!.... atleast those few individuals that i know ,who claim they are poets, always talk in an intellectual manner...
Old 12-13-2006, 11:33 AM   #7853
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr

^ohhhh yes daarling. The pontifical and grandiose of us can come across as rather haughty and hoity-toity I must saaaaaaaaaaay....
You may bow when ready

Thesauruses are cool maaaaaan! haaaaaaa!

HEEEYYY! I FOUND OUT WHAT BOMBASTIC MEANS!!!
It means Pompous!

My real reason for posting here tho...,MY SELF PORTRAIT IS UP AND ITS A CRACKUP!

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 12-13-2006, 01:07 PM   #7854
bilal
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Sincirr) ^ohhhh yes daarling. The pontifical and grandiose of us can come across as rather haughty and hoity-toity I must saaaaaaaaaaay....
You may bow when ready

Thesauruses are cool maaaaaan! haaaaaaa!

HEEEYYY! I FOUND OUT WHAT BOMBASTIC MEANS!!!
It means Pompous!

My real reason for posting here tho...,MY SELF PORTRAIT IS UP AND ITS A CRACKUP!

haha, bombastic means Pompous! ... thanks for letting me know that , i just like the way it sounds....... and i guess i am now just getting jealous of poetic dude/dudess cause i guess, now when i need to put to words the haze inside,hehe, i just cant seem to find the words to do soo...... but hey, there is always a thesauruses ahhh...
Old 12-14-2006, 10:14 AM   #7855
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr

^DAMN STRAIGHT THERE IS! HAHAAAAAA!

I hate people that make it difficult to get along with them unless you are like them. Makes me mad, so I know how u feel. I do have some of those intelligentesque, poetic people that are accepting of everybody so there are some out there and the others can kiss my aaaaaaassssss! Oh and tho u like the word bombastic, you are definitely NOT pompous

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 12-14-2006, 10:16 AM   #7856
Sincirr
USER INFO »

OH YEAH! And any basic poetry can be turned into pure pomposity by running it through the babelfish online translator. Go from english to french or maybe spanish, then back to english and do a couple of touch ups and whalla! Try it man!

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 12-16-2006, 07:57 PM   #7857
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Sincirr) ^DAMN STRAIGHT THERE IS! HAHAAAAAA!

I hate people that make it difficult to get along with them unless you are like them. Makes me mad, so I know how u feel. I do have some of those intelligentesque, poetic people that are accepting of everybody so there are some out there and the others can kiss my aaaaaaassssss! Oh and tho u like the word bombastic, you are definitely NOT pompous
I KNOW IT DONNA LEE, DAMN STRAIGHT i,ve been so busy with everything i have,nt got around sharing any of my new stuff there be only a few good poets and writers very few the great are few, but only one got the goods, TO KEEP ON BELIEVING AND DELIVERING AND STANDS FOR WHAT HE BELIEVIES IN, and the rest who hit the nail right on the head , will get their crown Haaaaaaa donna you worry to much SISTAH GOING HAVE TO BASH DAT HEAD IN you old tease you HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA DAMN STRAIGHT !!!!!!
Old 12-17-2006, 07:04 AM   #7858
bilal
USER INFO »
~!~!~!~!~!~!~!

i had this rash inside my head, and i had to scratch it...

“why me?” ……. “why me?”

alirght, now i feel better

Last edited by bilal : 12-17-2006 at 08:10 AM. Reason: on second thought
Old 12-17-2006, 11:30 AM   #7859
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Ana4Stapp Send a message via MSN to Ana4Stapp

Quote: (Originally Posted by bilal) i like to read poetry, poetry is good.... but poets piss me off!!.... atleast those few individuals that i know ,who claim they are poets, always talk in an intellectual manner...
I know im not normal .....but I have to confess I HATE POETRY!!!!!!
Look at the stars
Look at the stars, falling down,
And I wonder where, did I go wrong.

"I know a girl (Gio )
She puts the color inside of my world"

Girls become lovers who turn into mothers
So mothers be good to your daughters too
Old 12-17-2006, 11:39 AM   #7860
eusebioCBR
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp) I know im not normal .....but I have to confess I HATE POETRY!!!!!!

I wasted so much time in the early 90's going to poetry readings in coffee houses and pretending to enjoy it just to impress women It bores me silly!

-Homer Simpson