++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

Old 12-20-2003, 10:19 PM   #31
whitebird
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Thank you Julie, you are so very dear.

I have considered myself lucky to have found all of you, considering how extensive the internet is.

Perhaps there are no coincidences, and fate has played a lovely role in our friendships.
Old 12-20-2003, 10:23 PM   #32
JenRN
USER INFO »
I feel the same way. I truly believe it was fate. I can't express enough how I feel about you all. I sometimes sit in awe of how lucky I have been to find you all. For this very reason I will ALWAYS be grateful to Creed and Steve

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 12-20-2003, 10:26 PM   #33
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »
Your welcome Whitebird!

HUGS!

I'm glad I've gotten to know you to Jen You are a very wonderful and beautiful person!

HUGS!
alone
All I know
I still got mountains to climb
on my own

Enough To Let Me Go-Switchfoot
Old 12-20-2003, 11:41 PM   #34
whitebird
USER INFO »
I just realized that my status listed is "A Melody". How wonderfully appropriate. I chose this name after a beautiful song that I danced to when I was young. It is the only time that I have truly flown free.
Old 12-21-2003, 08:40 PM   #35
Sheila63
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by JenRN) I feel the same way. I truly believe it was fate. I can't express enough how I feel about you all. I sometimes sit in awe of how lucky I have been to find you all. For this very reason I will ALWAYS be grateful to Creed and Steve

So do I. Over the last two years, I've experienced some moments that make me believe there is no such thing as coincidence. I'm so happy that I found this bb last December. All of you have been so great and I'm very thankful to have you in my life. A big THANK YOU to Creed and Steve for making it all possible.

Relearn Love
Old 12-21-2003, 11:32 PM   #36
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by JenRN) I feel the same way. I truly believe it was fate. I can't express enough how I feel about you all. I sometimes sit in awe of how lucky I have been to find you all. For this very reason I will ALWAYS be grateful to Creed and Steve

Well said!
Old 12-22-2003, 07:46 PM   #37
whitebird
USER INFO »
Several us us have mentioned that we think that there seems to be a wonderful twist of fate that has been involved in our lives, at different times. I have in the past posted a couple of mine. I would love to hear other stories, that you have lived.

I would like to change this original sad post into something positive. Will you contribute?
Old 12-24-2003, 04:10 PM   #38
Sheila63
USER INFO »
I like to share a story that happened to me this past spring. Some of you may remember this so forgive me for repeating it. One of my best friends had a miscarriage when she was 5 months pregnant this past April. They had a service for the baby which I attended. It was very sad and I remember starting to cry when the priest referred to their baby who was a little girl as an "angel in heaven". I know up until ths point it's a sad story but there's a wonderful twist of fate to the story too. As I was driving home from the service, I had the radio on instead of one of my cds and I heard the following songs in this order - One Last Breath, Angel by Aerosmith, Angel by Sarah MacClaughlin (sp?) and Don't Want To Miss a Thing by Aerosmith. The significance of the last song is my friend and I both love that song and whenever one of us hears it, we think of the other. One or two songs could have been a coicidence but not 4!!! To me, it was a sign and a great comfort.

Relearn Love
Old 12-24-2003, 09:43 PM   #39
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Sheila, what an awesome story!!! Wow, thanks for sharing that.
Old 12-26-2003, 12:01 AM   #40
GoodGodGirl23
USER INFO »
Old 12-26-2003, 12:45 PM   #41
Sheila63
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Dogstar) Sheila, what an awesome story!!! Wow, thanks for sharing that.

You're welcome, Dogstar.

Relearn Love
Old 12-26-2003, 09:31 PM   #42
whitebird
USER INFO »
Sheila63, that is of course a very sad story, but beautiful in the experience received to help both you and your friend get through it.

Thank you for telling it to us.
Old 12-26-2003, 09:41 PM   #43
Sheila63
USER INFO »
You're welcome, whitebird.

Relearn Love
Old 12-26-2003, 10:59 PM   #44
whitebird
USER INFO »
OK, I'll tell a twist of fate story. A couple of years ago we took care of a black lab. pup for about a week. Her name was Lucy and she was one of the most beautiful lab. pups that I have ever seen. She was 6 months old, and very, very active.

One day I decided that I would try to get some good pictures of her, however it was easier said than done, as she kept running everywhere. I tried to get her to sit against a blank wall, so the picture would show her beautiful coat and features, but she kept scooting backward. She ran into the hallway, and I snapped a picture, she ran up the stairs and I snapped again. Finally she sat down in the dining room, and I got a good one.

I had the pictures developed, but they were very odd. I have had pictures not turn out, but something was very unusial in these.

In the first picture where I had tried to get one of her against the wall, and my husbands arm is in the picture trying to get her to hold still, there is something else. Circling the puppies head, there is a ball of light that forms a large halo effect. In the hallway picture, there is a ball of light moving up from the bottom of the picture. And in the third picture of her standing on the stairs, there is another picture of this moving ball of light. The forth picture where she finally sat still in the dining room, all is normal.

I took the pictures into the best developer that I knew in Minnesota. They were very interested in them, and could not explain what had happened. They then sent me to a developer in Minneapolis, Minn. that the experts use. They determined that there was not a problem with the camera, or the film. What I had caught in the pictures, was something moving very, very fast. So fast that it could complete a full circle over the puppies head in the click of the camera. The man said that he had never seen anything like it before.

A couple of weeks later, I was watching a show about angels. On this show they happened to mention that the name Lucy means "Bringer Of Light". Lucy was the name of the puppy.

I checked my pictures from years past, and have found other balls of light. And I have learned that they are called orbs. In one picture there are six orbs, two of which are moving. I have had them show up in pictures using different cameras, and both inside and outside, and even at sunset at the top of a ranger tower, which is high over the tree tops.

They seem to show up only in the pictures that I take, not my other family members, but I don't know why.

Odd, I know but I have the pictures.
Old 12-28-2003, 12:44 AM   #45
PaulMcCoygirl
USER INFO »
That is amazing Whitebird. I've seen some strories about those orbs on TV and I think it's totally amazing! That was a great story by the way.

---------------------------------------------------

Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile,
and finds in your presence that life is worth while.
So when you are lonely, remember it's true
Somebody somewhere is thinking of you

Last edited by PaulMcCoygirl : 12-28-2003 at 12:48 AM.