++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Political Banter
Today's Posts «

Old 07-07-2005, 11:14 AM   #1
Trimontana
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
CNN News about terrorism Attack in London

Just we can pray for those have been killed and for their souls and families
CNN Report
Old 07-07-2005, 11:19 AM   #2
The Lithium
USER INFO »
My family knows a young couple who lives in central London. My dad keeps 'em updated by SMS. 'Cause they can't get any news out on the streets. And of course they can't stay home either. They live in Zone 1 which is where all the terror attacks happened. They have to get out of there, but they can't take busses or subways. So they'll have to walk from central London to the country side. But everywhere they turn there has been boombs going off. I don't know how's it going for them now, but at least they're alive.

"take care of yourselves.
take care of each other.
fuck gorge w. bush!
good night"
--corey taylor
Old 07-07-2005, 11:37 AM   #3
titan9
USER INFO »
Wow, that is so terrible what happened. I'll definitely be praying for everyone in that area. It's just a shame that there are people that crazy who would actually take innocent lives like that to get their way. I say "get their way" because I hear that one of the radical Muslim groups is behind this. I know some really good Muslims and this just gives that religion a bad name. It's just so awful.

Check out my friend's Music blog by here!
Old 07-07-2005, 11:45 AM   #4
Trimontana
USER INFO »
I was with Mila at Russell Square , wher the bus exploded, as soon as we knew we closed the shop and we walked there cause its just 10 minutes from here. Everyone was on silence on the streets, can y'all image a city as London and everyone was on silence and sad. I have never seen London like that.
Anyway, media here wont say the real amount of killed victims. Newspapers and Tv are using what its called "White Images", thats mean the softest images of the explotions. Thats why i am watching CNN+ Spain, they are showing everything, its just so dramatic. Poor people i can image those are still on the underground trains waiting to be rescue. God help them and the souls of the killed people.
Old 07-07-2005, 11:46 AM   #5
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »
Thats horrible I wish this crap would end,they aren't gaining a thing by doing it
alone
All I know
I still got mountains to climb
on my own

Enough To Let Me Go-Switchfoot
Old 07-07-2005, 12:24 PM   #6
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
I will indeed pray for those who lost their lives and their families. You take care, too, Gabi. I'm glad you are safe.
Old 07-07-2005, 01:02 PM   #7
Trimontana
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Dogstar) I will indeed pray for those who lost their lives and their families. You take care, too, Gabi. I'm glad you are safe.

Thanks Kerri I closed the shop as soon as we knew was going on. We saw like 20 ambulances passing by and loads of police cars too. Theres no tube or buses so maybe tomorrow we cant open the shop either but we are fine, thanks God.
Old 07-07-2005, 01:06 PM   #8
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
I was just watching this on the news again . I don't understand why people think violence is a means to an end. It makes no sense. I'm worried about other Londoners I know on other boards. One board I can't get on, and the others haven't checked in yet. I'm hoping and praying they are OK, too.
Old 07-07-2005, 01:11 PM   #9
Trimontana
USER INFO »
Kerri, you will see everyone you know is fine.
Old 07-07-2005, 01:51 PM   #10
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
I hope so. I thought of you right away because I know how close you are to all of that. I'm so glad you posted as soon as you could!
Old 07-07-2005, 02:03 PM   #11
Trimontana
USER INFO »
Thanks again my darling
Old 07-07-2005, 02:11 PM   #12
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »
I'm glad that your alright to Gabi
I have a friend in England,I'm not sure how close she is to London,I should email her.
alone
All I know
I still got mountains to climb
on my own

Enough To Let Me Go-Switchfoot
Old 07-07-2005, 02:15 PM   #13
Chase
USER INFO »
We all pray for those in London. We, as Americans, know this kind of pain. The people of London, are like New Yorkers. They'll recover. I have no pity for these sick Islamic terrorists who are now going to feel the wrath of the British... along with the Americans. Provoking the two most powerful militaries in the world is going to destroy their cause.
Old 07-07-2005, 02:40 PM   #14
creedsister
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker) Thats horrible I wish this crap would end,they aren't gaining a thing by doing it
They know that girlfriend they do it because they like to do it plan and simple... But lets keep a praying for,em
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 07-07-2005, 02:42 PM   #15
creedsister
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker) I'm glad that your alright to Gabi
I have a friend in England,I'm not sure how close she is to London,I should email her.
Me2 Oh Da Goodness da Gabs ALIVE HUGS Da Gabs
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything