++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

Old 05-05-2005, 03:10 PM   #16
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Hey Colin: no worries. I didn't bid on a specif item yet, I'm just browsing through SanDisk SD Cards 512MB or 1GB... The bad thing is that when it's close to the time out, the prices are getting too expensive for me. (I wish I could pay 1 USD though!).

http://search.ebay.com/SanDisk-SD-Ca...fkrZ1QQfromZR8
http://search.ebay.com/SanDisk-SD-Ca...trypageZsearch

Mullet, the ones I asked questions didn't have reserve prices. Let me ask you this: when I buy through pay pal, who pays the fee for using it? the seller or the buyer? If it's the buyer, how much is it ?

I was told SanDisk is the best brand... I don't mind buying another really good brand.

Thanks!

Last edited by Bridge of Clay : 05-05-2005 at 03:20 PM.
Old 05-05-2005, 03:20 PM   #17
Mulletman
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
There is no fee for using Paypal, Paypal is nothing more than a medium between you and the guy your paying. You open up a paypal account, which is free and you fill in two modes of payment. They can either be two bank accounts, two credit cards (debit cards), or one of each. When you pay using paypal it will give you the option of choosing either of the things you have have chosen. If you use a credit card its instant, if you use a bank account, you send an electronic check - which takes the same amount as a real check to clear. If you use a credit card the only extras fees youll pay is the interest from the card. If you use a debit card then you wont pay anything extra, same with bank accounts. Paypal has a paid service if youd like to sign up for that. Now, paypal give you the option of transfering money from your stuff (bank accts, credit card/debit cards) unto your paypal account, so instead of withdrawing from... where ever, it takes that money from your paypal deal. Again, thats up to you - i dont like using it.
Old 05-05-2005, 04:44 PM   #18
RMadd
USER INFO »
i don't trust ebay, so i don't use it

Old 05-05-2005, 04:56 PM   #19
hotforscott
USER INFO »
I really like ebay, I have used it since 1998. Most people value their reputations, I would say 99 percent and don't want to sell crap. If they have a good record then I would say go with it.
Old 05-05-2005, 07:46 PM   #20
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by hotforscott) Tyler said the cutest thing to me yesterday when I picked him up from school. He hopped in the car and handed me a handful of flowers (weeds) and said, "I was diggin' in the dirt at school, and I couldn't find any worms, so I got you some flowers."

Sorry to go off topic, but Carrrie, that's the cutest thing I've heard in a long time!!!! Tyler is such a sweetie!!!

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 05-05-2005, 09:19 PM   #21
hotforscott
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by TeriB19) Sorry to go off topic, but Carrrie, that's the cutest thing I've heard in a long time!!!! Tyler is such a sweetie!!!

He is, he cracks me up. I just thought that was adorable. I was thankful for the flowers over the worms, but I am sure he would've liked it the other way around.
Old 05-06-2005, 08:33 PM   #22
Higher_Desire
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Bridge of Clay) Hey Colin: no worries. I didn't bid on a specif item yet, I'm just browsing through SanDisk SD Cards 512MB or 1GB... The bad thing is that when it's close to the time out, the prices are getting too expensive for me. (I wish I could pay 1 USD though!).

http://search.ebay.com/SanDisk-SD-Ca...fkrZ1QQfromZR8
http://search.ebay.com/SanDisk-SD-Ca...trypageZsearch

Mullet, the ones I asked questions didn't have reserve prices. Let me ask you this: when I buy through pay pal, who pays the fee for using it? the seller or the buyer? If it's the buyer, how much is it ?

I was told SanDisk is the best brand... I don't mind buying another really good brand.

Thanks!
In looking at some of the ones there, they look pretty decent. The sellers seem to be legit.

H-D

Today I'm gonna try a little harder
Gonna make every minute last longer
Gonna learn to forgive and forget
'Cause we don't have long
Gonna make the most of it

Today I'm gonna love my enemies
Reach out to somebody who needs me
Make a change, make the world a better place
'Cause tomorrow could be one day too late

--lyrics from "One Day Too Late" by Skillet
from their new album "Awake"
Old 05-08-2005, 12:54 AM   #23
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »
I found an online store with free shipping! cheaper than e-bay!