++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 06-03-2006, 07:35 AM   #1
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr
Holding Onto God Thread #2

I would love to hear from some of you of how you have had issues with your faith and if you have overcome that, how the heck you did it.

Even if you think its a really insignificant story, someone else might just need it right now.

Don't be shy

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 06-05-2006, 03:36 AM   #2
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Re: Holding Onto God Thread #2

AWSOME SUBJECT, you brought up FAITH, thats the way a church should You Go There To feel Better If Im Wrong But Dont It Always Make You Feel Better When Somebody Gets Up And Testifiys AND CHOOSES TO PRAISE GOD, And their story may be worse than what you have been through AND YET THEIR STILL PRASING GOD, Testimonies Of Faith AND GIVING GOD THE GLORY, Is What Makes A Strong Foundation There Is Times WE Dont Feel Like PRASING GOD, Because We ARE Going Through Something That WE Know God Is Going To Pull Us Through, And In Thos Times You Feel Like I cant Right Now, But They Dont Mean You Cant Praise The Lord While He Is Getting You Through, And Up Lift Somebody Else A Long The Way, GOD IS LIKE ROCK FOR US, AND LIKE A ZILLON TREES IN THE FIELD, AND THE LORD IS THAT ONE STRONG MIGHTY TREE SOMETIMES WE MUST BE LIKE THEIR BRANCHES AND REMAIN STILL AND WISE AS THEY THROUGH ALL THE STORMS AND CHOOSE TO PRAISE GOD AND SAY LORD IF I DONT LOVE YOU ENOUGH MAKE ME LOVE YOU MORE MY GOD, WE MUST BE LIKE THOSE WISE TREES, AND HOLD ON TO GOD, {{{{{ FAITH }}}} Through Anger Through Tough Times You find yourself Saying Things A Person Who Claims To Love God Just Wanted Say AND YOUR STRENETH, Will Be Tested, BUT THAT LOVE FOR GOD AND HIS PURPOSE, Will Overcome These Things, My Friend Without Using The Scriptures On Faith Because There Are So Many But Knowing His Trials And YOUR Faith Through Theme Are More PRECIOUS THAN GOLD, {{{{FAITH}}}} GOD IS LIKE A ROPE AND OUR FAITH IS REACHING IN THE WATER SOMETIMES WE CANT LEAP IN THAT WATER, Like We Would Like To BUT WE CAN HOLD ON TO THE ROPE With All The Chaos And All The Storms , And I Feel Lead To Bring This Up To 5 Days A Week Rawker, Adam He Is So Sick Of Hearing It {{{ FAITH}}} HOLD ON TO THAT ROPE, THROUGH WIND THROUGH RAIN THROUGH FIRE,{{{ FAITH}}} And Before You Think To Question LIFT UP THOSE HANDS AND SAY I TRUST YOU IN MY GOD, AND PRAISE HIM WITH ALL OF HIS MAJESTY AND BEAUTY THAT THE GODS COULD NEVER FIND, The Word Says Cant Find The Scripture THOSE WHO LOVE HIM SHALL OBEY HIS COMMANDMENTS AND HE LOVES THE PRAISE , The World And Its Probleams And Dead Stillness Can PASS ME RIGHT ON BY BUT IM GOING HOLD ON TOO YOU MY GOD , AND ALL THAT YOU HAVE GIVEN ME THROUGH THE GOOD TIMES AND THE BAD IM HOLDING ON TO YOU, {{{FAITH{{{ Because When Faith Has Departed From My Soul, I KNOW LORD YOU ARE STILL THERE,
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done
Old 06-10-2006, 04:31 AM   #3
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr

c'mon shy people...there must be more...

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 06-10-2006, 04:37 AM   #4
metalchris25
USER INFO »

I fight for my faith everyday, as there is always someone to try to bring you down.
Old 06-12-2006, 02:30 AM   #5
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by metalchris25) I fight for my faith everyday, as there is always someone to try to bring you down.
AMEN, you said a magic word Everyday, yes everyday something will try your faith sometimes great and sometimes small, IF, Our Faith starts out as the size of a mustardseed so shall the fight and the temptations be, BUT WHEN WE MOVE ON WITH FAITH TO MOVE MOUNTAINS, So Shall The Mountains Come AMEN, wherein ye greatly rejoice through now for a season if need be ye are are in heaviness through manifold temptations That The Trial Of Your Faith being much more precious than Of Gold that perisheth though it be Tried With Fire, Peter, 1,6,7 Beloved think it not strange concerning the Fiery Trial Which Is To Try You as though some strange thing happend to you Peter 4.12
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done