++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

Old 01-19-2014, 11:34 AM   #1
the iron horse
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Talking White Bread Disaster Blues; Is it True?

Talking White Bread Disaster Blues; Is it True?

Pilgrims, I’m as serious as a sliced vine ripe tomato, Duke’s mayonnaise, salt and pepper, between two slices of white bread. I’m almost heartbroken to tell you this; something dastardly has been done to our beloved white bread. I started to notice the change last year. Our usual brand just didn’t look white anymore. It seemed to have more air pockets on the surface and had a rougher different taste. Unlike the soft and creamy taste I associate with white bread.

After that initial discovery we bought other brands. They all seemed to be different. I looked at the ingredients. I don’t know half of what the ingredients are; the only one I think might be the culprit is barley malt. Is this the devil that has been added to the recipe?

Have you noticed this change or is it just me? Have my eyes grown dim, my taste buds dull? Please comment if you haven’t or have. I hope I’m wrong about this! If I’m wrong please forgive my rant. My stupidity! Wasting your time.

But you agree, please help spread this shocking discovery. Share it, tweet, email, copy and pastes, tell your friends, write the local papers, call talk radio, contact your congressman. Whatever! This must be rectified! We must demand our beloved white bread be restored to its former glory.

Don’t believe the phony propaganda of recent years that have demonized white bread. Do a Google search and find the truth.

During the 20th century we were powered by enriched fortified white bread. We grew, fought and won two world wars, we prospered.

Let us raise the flag, fight, and shout, do not tread on our white bread!