++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Scott Stapp Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 06-03-2005, 06:55 PM   #16
The Lithium
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by TeriB19) Passion Breeds Followers has more info about Stapp and his personal life
They have actually changed their name to www.Scott-Stapp.net

"take care of yourselves.
take care of each other.
fuck gorge w. bush!
good night"
--corey taylor
Old 06-03-2005, 07:18 PM   #17
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Ana4Stapp Send a message via MSN to Ana4Stapp
Well, I'm confused: PBF, scottstapp.net, friends of scott stapp? what's the difference? I think they are the same...maybe I'm wrong...
Look at the stars
Look at the stars, falling down,
And I wonder where, did I go wrong.

"I know a girl (Gio )
She puts the color inside of my world"

Girls become lovers who turn into mothers
So mothers be good to your daughters too
Old 06-03-2005, 08:38 PM   #18
Frankie
USER INFO »
Quote: They have actually changed their name to www.Scott-Stapp.net

Just to clear up any mis-understanding.
Actually...no we haven't changed our name.
We recently purchased another domain name Scott-Stapp.net so we will have more room to host videos, etc.
Every link on the one page that Scott-Stapp.net is now...takes you directly to passionbreedsfollowers.com
We have been, and will always be www.passionbreedsfollowers.com

FriendsofScottStapp.com is Scott's personal web-site and is not connected to passionbreedsfollowers.com or Scott-Stapp.net.
Old 06-03-2005, 09:55 PM   #19
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Ana4Stapp Send a message via MSN to Ana4Stapp
Quote: (Originally Posted by Frankie) Just to clear up any mis-understanding.
Actually...no we haven't changed our name.
We recently purchased another domain name Scott-Stapp.net so we will have more room to host videos, etc.
Every link on the one page that Scott-Stapp.net is now...takes you directly to passionbreedsfollowers.com
We have been, and will always be www.passionbreedsfollowers.com

FriendsofScottStapp.com is Scott's personal web-site and is not connected to passionbreedsfollowers.com or Scott-Stapp.net.

Thanks, Frankie.
Look at the stars

"I know a girl (Gio )

Old 06-04-2005, 02:35 AM   #20
tremonti4life04
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to tremonti4life04 Send a message via Yahoo to tremonti4life04
Frankie, have you heard anything at all about stapp lately? I mean, besides the whole dinner thing, that was Meaningless, and rightfully named in the thread, but anything other than that, i figured that you are the authority on all things stapp.

Trust me
Trust me
Trust me
Trust me...Trust me
Old 06-04-2005, 06:02 AM   #21
MissSeeker
USER INFO »
lol Litium I don't believe Scott is single, even if he was the chances of meeting him in Holland are very small, otherwise I'd probably become one of those fans that follow him around.

"...in the frozen night I prayed, for a touch of warmth so long delayed...
Old 06-04-2005, 07:38 AM   #22
The Lithium
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Frankie) FriendsofScottStapp.com is Scott's personal web-site
Wait... He has TWO official websites? FriendsofScottStapp and ScottStapp.com?

take care of each other.
fuck gorge w. bush!
good night"
--corey taylor
Old 06-04-2005, 07:38 AM   #23
The Lithium
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by MissSeeker) lol Litium I don't believe Scott is single, even if he was the chances of meeting him in Holland are very small, otherwise I'd probably become one of those fans that follow him around.
Yeah, sounds fair, be his groupie!

take care of each other.
fuck gorge w. bush!
good night"
--corey taylor
Old 06-04-2005, 10:29 AM   #24
Frankie
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by tremonti4life04) Frankie, have you heard anything at all about stapp lately? i figured that you are the authority on all things stapp.

LOL T4Life...I don't think that's true...but you managed to start my day off with a smile...thanks for that.

Just that things are still on track for the Aug/Sept release with the single *about* 8 weeks before the album drops. We haven't really heard anything "new" since Scott's visit to Wind-Up a few weeks ago. As soon as we hear anything official we'll get it up for everyone.

Quote: Wait... He has TWO official websites? FriendsofScottStapp and ScottStapp.com?
Lith - ScottStapp.com is Wind-Up's site for Scott, and I guess, will be similiar to the sites they have for all their other artists...FriendsofScottStapp will be Scott's personal site...I really don't know how to explain it any better than that. We are curious to see what each site will come up with.

Quote: Thanks, Frankie.

You're welcome Ana
Old 06-04-2005, 05:03 PM   #25
titan9
USER INFO »
Whoa, so that means the single COULD be out as early as THIS month? That's exciting. I'm really looking forward to hearing the first single. That should be a preview of what's to come.

Check out my friend's Music blog by here!
Old 06-05-2005, 06:51 PM   #26
uncertaindrumer
USER INFO »
Hmmm... If I know WU, they will pick the worst song off the whole album, cut it down and make it even worse to fit on the radio, etc.

But maybe since most of Stapp's songs are going to be more radio friendly and softer (presumably) they won't have to pick the worst song off the album.
Old 06-05-2005, 09:05 PM   #27
tremonti4life04
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to tremonti4life04 Send a message via Yahoo to tremonti4life04
Quote: (Originally Posted by Frankie) LOL T4Life...I don't think that's true...but you managed to start my day off with a smile...thanks for that.

Just that things are still on track for the Aug/Sept release with the single *about* 8 weeks before the album drops. We haven't really heard anything "new" since Scott's visit to Wind-Up a few weeks ago. As soon as we hear anything official we'll get it up for everyone.

You're welcome Ana

Always glad to make someone smile.

But, As for the album...Id have to say that the single may drop only 2 weeks before the cd. Simply because of the Internet. I see us having the album, if the release date doesnt get pushed back, 6 weeks before it comes out on the store shelves. I had seethers new album 3 weeks before it dropped, and Audioslaves new album 4 weeks before it dropped. lol

And NO, i wasnt the one who pirated them!!!

Trust me
Trust me
Trust me
Trust me...Trust me
Old 06-05-2005, 09:08 PM   #28
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Yeah, same with NIN. I had theirs three weeks before it came out.
Old 06-05-2005, 09:13 PM   #29
titan9
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by uncertaindrumer) Hmmm... If I know WU, they will pick the worst song off the whole album, cut it down and make it even worse to fit on the radio, etc.

But maybe since most of Stapp's songs are going to be more radio friendly and softer (presumably) they won't have to pick the worst song off the album.

Yeah, I'm really interested to see what direction Scott has gone in. I think, no matter what, I'll probably like what he comes out with, so long as it isn't Rap or Hip-Hop(chances of that happening are slim to none). Stapp is one of my favorite vocalists and he has made me a fan to the point where, even if he releases something that is hated by critics and gets horrible reviews, I'll still buy it and have an open mind to it.

I'm thinking his solo CD will be somewhat similar to Creed, music-wise, but with little to no solos(disappointing for a solo fan like myself) and a tiny bit softer(don't mind that, but would like for it to be harder). I still think it'll be stuff suitable to be played on Rock radio(because, if Hoobastank can get Rock radio airplay, why can't Stapp?), but somehow I think that it won't be played on Rock radio no matter how Rock-ish it is. I just think, because Creed became so radio friendly, that Stapp has worn out his credibility on Rock radio. I can see Stapp having a huge amount of success on Pop radio, but I can't see him having a bunch of success on Rock radio. I can also see Stapp's solo CD selling a lot of copies, but, of course, albums sold does not equal quality(see Ashlee Simpson). Still, though, I expect Stapp to come out with a solid CD, and hopefully it'll be one that stays in or around my CD player for a while.

Back on topic, I agree Uncertain, they'll probably release a soft song for his first solo, because we all know Pop radio won't play something really hard if Stapp has hard songs on his CD.

Quote: (Originally Posted by tremonti4life04) But, As for the album...Id have to say that the single may drop only 2 weeks before the cd. Simply because of the Internet. I see us having the album, if the release date doesnt get pushed back, 6 weeks before it comes out on the store shelves. I had seethers new album 3 weeks before it dropped, and Audioslaves new album 4 weeks before it dropped. lol

And NO, i wasnt the one who pirated them!!!

You know, if Stapp's CD does leak, I hate to say it, but I will download it before it comes out. I know I'm gonna buy the CD no matter what, but, man, I'm beginning to get so impatient that I'd actually DL the CD if it leaks. I remember 12 Stones latest CD(Potter's Field) leaked 3 weeks before the CD was released, so I can definitely see Stapp's CD leaking. In a way, I hope it does just so I can get a preview of it.

Check out my friend's Music blog by here!
Old 06-05-2005, 10:09 PM   #30
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by uncertaindrumer) Hmmm... If I know WU, they will pick the worst song off the whole album, cut it down and make it even worse to fit on the radio, etc.

Wow! lol

PS: Well, I have to agree with you that his album is probably going to be more softly than rock stuff orientated and I'm very curious about the cd...
Look at the stars

"I know a girl (Gio )