++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

Old 09-28-2003, 06:19 PM   #1231
Sheila63
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
WhooooHooo, me too!!

Relearn Love
Old 09-28-2003, 09:26 PM   #1232
Kim V.
USER INFO »
Me three!

If there's one thing I hope I showed you... Just Give Love To All

Next Time I See This Face, I'll Say I Choose To Live For Always....So Won't You Come Inside and Never Go Away

There's Still Time...All That Has Been Devastated Can Be Recreated.....Realize, We Pick Up The Broken Pieces Of Our Lives, Giving Ourselves to Each Other, to Rest Our Head On
Old 09-28-2003, 10:01 PM   #1233
PaulMcCoygirl
USER INFO »
You ladies crack me up! :lol: Just make sure you don't get overheated just thinking about it! :P

---------------------------------------------------

Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile,
and finds in your presence that life is worth while.
So when you are lonely, remember it's true
Somebody somewhere is thinking of you
Old 09-29-2003, 07:38 AM   #1234
devils_here
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to devils_here Send a message via Yahoo to devils_here
Alright now were cooking girls I'll be waiting.
Happy writing Sheila

"I am a nobody, and nobody is perfect; therefore, I am perfect."
Old 09-29-2003, 09:29 AM   #1235
crest tattoo
USER INFO »
Way too late for that Paul MC. I had a dream about meeting Mark last night! Nothing steamy girls! Just can't wait I guess!
Old 09-29-2003, 02:20 PM   #1236
Sheila63
USER INFO »
I'm in the middle of writing right now, Kim. It's kind of a slow day at work so I thought I'd take advantage of the time. Check back a little later and I should have it posted.

Relearn Love
Old 09-29-2003, 02:23 PM   #1237
devils_here
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to devils_here Send a message via Yahoo to devils_here

Old 09-29-2003, 05:15 PM   #1238
Sheila63
USER INFO »
Okay, everybody, here it is. I apologize for it being so long but I hope you enjoy.

I decide I need a getaway. I've been working hard and there's been alot of stress in my personal life as well so I decide to hop on a plane to Hawaii for some r & r.

When I land, the island is so beautiful, I immediately feel better. There are flowers everywhere and the air is filled with their wonderful scent. They were like a rainbow of colors - red, purple, pink and yellow and everything else was so lush and green. I get settled in my hotel room and feeling energized by the beauty of the island, I decide to go out for a drive (I rented a car) and explore. I drive for awhile, enjoying the sunshine through the moon/sun roof and as I drive I get further and further away from the populated areas of the island. As I drive along, I thought to myself that this was exactly what I needed to feel better and de-stress.

I came upon an area for cars to park and there were only two other cars there so I decide to stop and walk around for a bit. After walking for awhile, I was getting realy warm and I was thinking to myself how great it would feel to take a swim. As I continued on my hike, there was a clearing in the distance and I saw a beautiful lagoon type of space with crystal clear water and at one end there was a gorgeous waterfall. I coundn't resist the water so I took off my clothes and went in. As I swam closer to the waterfall, I heard a noise. After listening for a minute, I realized it was someone singing. It was a beautiful, deep male voice and as I moved closer to the gentle waterfall, I saw a man with shoulder length brown hair. He had his back to me so he didn't see me as I inched my way closer to him. I wanted to intrduce myself but I also didn't want to startle him, plus I had no clothes on. But I decided to go for it and just as I said "Hello", he turned around and I realized it was Scott!!

(continued)

Relearn Love
Old 09-29-2003, 05:15 PM   #1239
JenRN
USER INFO »
I have one cooking too, I will post it tomarrow!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 09-29-2003, 05:22 PM   #1240
devils_here
USER INFO »
Sheila I can't believe you left us hanging like that. I hope your posting the rest right now!!!

Jen I'll be looking forward to it.

Old 09-29-2003, 05:25 PM   #1241
JenRN
USER INFO »
Ummmm Sheila!!!!!! Did you forget us? Oh I get it we need to finish it hugh!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 09-29-2003, 05:33 PM   #1242
Sheila63
USER INFO »
He looked gorgeous with just a pair of shorts and that smile of his that is enough to make you melt. He seemed surprised to see me there but he was very cool about it. As he introduced himself, I decided not to tell him that I knew who he was. I said "I would get out of the water but as you can probably tell I was taking a little skinny dip. I thought I was here by myself." So he asks "Is it all right if I join you?" and of course I said, "Absolutely!!" He jumps in the water and we swim for awhile and then we decide to sit and talk for awhile. As I get out of the water, I put on a bathing suit coverup but in this case it's just covering me up. As we sit beside the water I notice how amazing he looks with his hair dripping wet and beads of water still resting on his arms, chest and six pack abs. After enjoying the view for a few minutes, I offer him a towel to dry off, then I get us both something to drink from my backpack I had with me. As we talked we both felt a connection between the two of us. We had alot in common including feeling lonely for someone special in our lives. The next thing I know he was leaning into me and gave me a warm, passionate kiss. I returned his kiss and I could feel myself getting weak in the knees and I wasn't even standing up!!:wub Then he moved his kisses down to my neck and just about made me melt. I returned the favor making my way down his neck, to his chest, then his abs. The we took what little clothes that we had off of each other, he laid me on the blanket on the sand and we made hot, passionate love. For awhile we just enjoyed laying in each others arms then he said, "Last one in is a rotten egg!!" This took me totally by surprise so of course, he beat me into the water. He suddenly disappeared under the water and he swam underneath me, stood up and there I was on his shoulders!! Then splash...he playfully dumps me into the water.

After having more fun we rest for a few minutes by the edge of the water. Then he challenges me to a contest to see which one of us can swim to the waterfall the fastest. I stupidly accept the challenge and he wins, reaching the waterfall first. As we catch our breathes, I ask him "So what do you want for getting to the waterfall first?" He says "Come here and I'll show you." I was never so happy to lose a bet as we made love again under the gentle waterfall.

Relearn Love
Old 09-29-2003, 05:39 PM   #1243
JenRN
USER INFO »
That was great Sheila!!!!! Oh the very thought of him in Hawaii under a waterfall get my juices flowing!!!!!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 09-29-2003, 05:45 PM   #1244
Sheila63
USER INFO »
Thanks, Jen. I know what you mean, that thought inspired me as you can tell along with your avie pic you had of the waterfall. So thanks to you for the inspiration.

Relearn Love
Old 09-29-2003, 05:57 PM   #1245
devils_here
USER INFO »
That was great and just what I needed. What a fabulous thought to be swimmng around my head. Stapp under a waterfall nekkid . Thank you