++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Waxing Poetica
Today's Posts «

Old 03-22-2005, 01:28 PM   #1
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
This Was Inspired By A Classic Gospel Hym

Everyday I Awake With Something Inside Every Morning My Refliction Subsides Why Everyday You Awoke Knowing You Grew The Tree You Knew Would Be That Would Be Come The Cross That You And Would We Carry And Pass Back To And Fro You Grew The Tree You Knew Would Be That Once I Would Carry I Knew I Would Find All Of Me And Found Out Why Some Wombs Would Just Not Heal You Grew The Tree You Knew Would Be That One Become The Cross That Saved The World And Saved You And Me We Have Carried The Cross And Past To Fro And I Sware Even Played Toug And War How Feather Lite It Became When Carried Out Of Love It Was Not As Heavey When You Carried It With Me WE Laughed We,ve Cryed We Have Cryed And We Have Broken Down And We Have Broken Chains And Broken Down Walls And Soared And Fell Questioned And Waited Died And Lied Feared And Tryed Everyday I Awake With Something Inside Every Morning My Refliction Subsides You Awoke Knowing You Grew The Tree You Knew Would Be That Would Become The Cross You And I Would Carry And Pass Back TORN To And Fro Carrying It Dead Or Alive You Grew The Tree That You Knew Once I Would Carry I Would Find All Of Me And Found Out Why Some Wombs Would Just Not Heal You Grew The Tree You Knew Would Be That Would Become The Cross That Saved The World That Saved You And Me We Have Carried The Cross And Passsed It To And Fro And I Sware Player Toug And War How Feather Lite It Became When Carried Out Of Love It Was Not As Heavey When You Carried It With Me We Laughed And We Have Cryed And We Have Broken Down And e Have Broken Chains And Broken Down Walls And Soared And Fell And Questioned And Waited And Died And Lied My Refliction Subsides Its You Awoke Knowing Everyday And Everyday You Grew The Tree You Knew Would Be That Would Save The World And That Would Finally Save You And Me I Move Ahead In My Blinded Journey With The Weight Of This Cross My Only Comforter I Take It With Me I See A Dawn Of A New Day Reconciled For You And Me We Lay It Down And Everything Is Right The Way It Should Be A New Day Has Dawned For You And Me I Cherish Every Splitner That Left Their Marks In My Hand And It Would Be Easy For Me To Do It All Over Again All Wombs Must Be Opend Before Than Can Be Healed Many Dont Agree But We All Must Die Before We Rise Or We All Fall Short Of The Glory That He Took With Him All The Way To Calavary Thinking Of The World Thinking Of Their Short Comings Thinking Of The Falsehoods That Would Be He Awoke Everyday Knowing Thats Knowing He Grew The Tree That Would Set The Captavies Free He Grew The Tree That He Knew No One Else Could Carry But Only Yet For A Littlie While He Grew The Tree That He Knew Would Be That Would Set Me Free He Grew That Tree And Stood Not To The Right Noir To The Left He Stood In The Middle For You Me A True Example Of No Choice Caught Between A Rock In Hard In Place Caught Between Heaven Hell Yes He Grew The Tree That He Knew Would Be That We Would Carry And Save You And Me
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 03-23-2005, 04:11 PM   #2
HR2004
USER INFO »
I Loved It!
Joyful noises sound...
Happiness surrounds...
Old 03-23-2005, 07:46 PM   #3
creedsister
USER INFO »
Thank You
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything