++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 06-26-2004, 12:50 AM   #496
Creed_Defaultgirl
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Sincirr) Symbols have power and images have power. If U have any statues, books, etc that are to do with the pagan arts, have a little bonfire and burn em. Have them destroyed, because they give the enemy a foot in the door.
That kinda reminds me of a sermon at church camp I heard.....I'll try to keep it short.

Okay, there was a guy, and he bought a house. Later the origional owner wanted to buy the house back. It turned out that the guy who bought the house had bought all but one nail sticking out over the front door. Well, anyway, The origional owner claimed the house back because one that one nail. That's kinda like our lives, if we still have one nail that satan owns, he can use that nail and try to reclaim us.
"...My beaten heart is in your hands, What I really need is shelter, And a chance to relearn love, Teach me all over, All over to relearn love, Show me again, So I can relearn love, The comfort of your arms around me, Your tender hands caress my head, I lay beside you, I'm not worthy..."
Relearn Love~Scott Stapp
Old 06-26-2004, 01:04 PM   #497
creedsister
USER INFO »
Thats true, my house is clean spirtualy LOL, But The Gates Of Hell Well Always Stopped At Nothing To Destroy U , Thats Why I Never Let My Guard Down, Im Always Read For Anything!!!! AMEN AND AMEN
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 06-29-2004, 08:47 PM   #498
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »
Oh, I need some prayers for my friend Hanna, she is from England and she moved here to go to school. Well andways, she I guess let her green card expire somehow, so she is being deported back to England and she has to stay there untill they get everything sorted out with her greencard before she can come back. This could take anywhere from 2 weeks to 6 months Plus they may not even let her come back to the US at all Her flight leaves early tomorrow morning! So please pray that her flight is safe and she will be able to come back soon!
Thanks

Also, I'm finally taking my practice math test for my schooling on Monday Its been about 3 weeks since we finished the tutoring to So please, please pray that I pass this test, thanks tons!
alone
All I know
I still got mountains to climb
on my own

Enough To Let Me Go-Switchfoot

Last edited by JulieCitySlicker : 06-29-2004 at 10:31 PM.
Old 06-29-2004, 11:03 PM   #499
whitebird
USER INFO »
Dear Julie, your love and concern for your friend is heartwarming. I think that this young woman is lucky to have you in her life.

I'll say a prayer as you requested, and hopefully she will be able to return soon, and continue her education.

Good luck on your math test! I know that you have been working hard, and I'm sure that you will do just fine. Don't worry, and relax tonight.
Old 06-29-2004, 11:23 PM   #500
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »
Thank you so much Whitebird, for your kind words! You always know the right things to say that are very encouraging to others and I love that about you!
I think we did 6 weeks of tutoring, so yes I did work hard on this! I just am a little nervous cuz its math, lol!
alone
All I know
on my own

Old 06-29-2004, 11:24 PM   #501
Creed_Defaultgirl
USER INFO »
Good luck to your friend, that's a sucky situation to be in. Good luck on your math test, hope you make a 100!
"...My beaten heart is in your hands, What I really need is shelter, And a chance to relearn love, Teach me all over, All over to relearn love, Show me again, So I can relearn love, The comfort of your arms around me, Your tender hands caress my head, I lay beside you, I'm not worthy..."
Relearn Love~Scott Stapp
Old 06-29-2004, 11:27 PM   #502
creedsister
USER INFO »
i will julie
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 06-29-2004, 11:27 PM   #503
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »
Thank you so much Saxon Ya I really feel for Hanna I hope everything works out for her as well! I really want her to be able to come back!

Thank you Sis!
alone
All I know
on my own

Old 06-29-2004, 11:49 PM   #504
Creed_Defaultgirl
USER INFO »
Hey, guys, would you please pray for someone that goes to my church, they recently found out that their cousin has been captured over there in the middle east, and being held hostage, and there's a possibility that they will behead him. I don't know which family it is yet, but please pray for the family, and for the guy himself, and for the people who are holding him hostage. I hope that this problem will be solved soon and there will be no more hostage taking, and beheading. It's extremely sad, I hope they will save this guy, but I really don't know if it's going to happen. If we use the power of prayer, maybe he will make it, maybe not, it's hard to say. But the Bible says we should love our enemy, so I think we should pray for them also.

Your welcome Julie.
Relearn Love~Scott Stapp
Old 06-30-2004, 06:02 AM   #505
whitebird
USER INFO »
What a nightmare for that family to be in. Your words are kind toward the person being held captive, the family, and the the people holding this person captive. War has such an outreaching effect on so many lives.

Your right, prayer may be the only hope for this person. How far we can reach out into our world and change things for the better with the strengh of kindness, is a beautiful thought.

I'll join you in trying to unite thoughts, love and prayers toward peace, and the lives of those touched so harmfully by this war.
Old 06-30-2004, 01:39 PM   #506
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »
You got it Saxon!
Gosh, thats got be a scary thing I've been learning to pray for those that hurt me to, it feels good to just release it all and give it to God

I pray for my ex renters that moved out on me as well!
alone
All I know
on my own

Old 07-01-2004, 12:18 AM   #507
Creed_Defaultgirl
USER INFO »
Thanks guys, I appriciate it, and I'm sure the family will appriciate any prayers towards him. When I hear any updates I'll let you know.
Relearn Love~Scott Stapp
Old 07-01-2004, 12:24 AM   #508
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »
I need your prayers again!
I have a very difficult thing to do ahead of me.
I have 2 friends that want to move in here, its a guy and a girl and they are living together. But with my convictions and beliefs I can't let them move in. They both want to move in upstairs with me! I have nothing against them oranything, but I don't feel as though I could see myself letting them both move in here. I lived with my sister when she was sexually active and it wasn't fun at all! I'm still a virgin, and I don't want that in my house! I don't want to see it happening or hear it for that matter!
So I have to tell them no and possibly lose a friendship, so please pray for me!
alone
All I know
on my own

Old 07-01-2004, 12:31 AM   #509
creedsister
USER INFO »
you poor thing i have faced these matters myself And It No Fricking Walk In The Park IM PRAYING FOR YA JULIE To Yaaaaaaaaa
Old 07-01-2004, 12:33 AM   #510
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »
Tk you Sis
alone
All I know
on my own