++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

Old 01-15-2004, 12:50 AM   #16
HoundDog
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Carrie, you hoo Carrie!!
Old 01-15-2004, 07:01 PM   #17
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by BearFan) What's this Carrie's name on here?

Her username for the board is hotforscott
alone
All I know
I still got mountains to climb
on my own

Enough To Let Me Go-Switchfoot
Old 01-24-2004, 11:49 AM   #18
hotforscott
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by JulieLovesCreed) Her username for the board is hotforscott

Hey you guys, I know it's been forever. I have just had a TON going on. Daniel and I are not doing to good. I am hardly on the computer at all. I had an abortion 2 1/2 weeks ago and I have really been struggling with that. I didn't get Sheila's voicemail message until weeks after and I have not had time to call, or answer Teri's email. I am so sorry you guys, I did not mean to drop off the face of the earth at all. Lauren turned 5 a month ago, 2 days before Christmas, and the holiday's are tough anyway, but I have just been dealing with a lot. Daniel has been a pill about the computer and thinking that I am on it too much, so I am at the library now, because I can check my email without worry. Our anniversary is Monday, his Mom has the kids for the weekend as our present. I dropped them off yesterday after work and I pick them up tomorrow night. We haven't spent anytime together. He really has become a BIG dissapointment in my life and he is bringing me down. He has a tendancy to not want me to talk to anybody. I didn't even see my family at Christmas, the best time to call would be Monday through Friday from 8-2 at work, 501-982-3295 or 501-982-3027, You can email me at [email protected] if you'd like. I hope Jen, you are doing better, I know you were going through some times last time we chatted. I am glad you enjoyed the goody box. I hope EVERYBODY is doing good. There are too many of you too name, I miss you all. I rec'd lots of Christmas cards from a lot of you, I hope you rec'd mine back. I tried to get to everyone. Love you guys, I check my email here at the library on Saturday's if you want to email. Carrie - Hotforscott.......................by the way, Hello Hound Dog, nice to meet you.
Old 01-24-2004, 12:35 PM   #19
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »
CARRIE!!!!

Hey there girl! I am so sorry to hear that you are going through some tough times I hope that everything works out for you and that you can find happiness again I am so sorry to hear about your abortion That must have been tough I am so sorry hun! I will be praying for you and I think of you a lot when your not here to! I love and miss ya girl and I hope that you can come back soon
alone
All I know
I still got mountains to climb
on my own

Enough To Let Me Go-Switchfoot
Old 01-24-2004, 10:26 PM   #20
Sheila63
USER INFO »
Carrie, I am so so sorry to hear about all that you've been going through. I hope everthing in your life starts to turn around and you find some peace. Please don't worry about not getting back to me, I understand. I just wanted to let you know that I was thinking of you. You will be in my thoughts and prayers and I hope to see you here again very soon. Take care of yourself.{{{{{HUGS}}}}}

Relearn Love
Old 01-24-2004, 10:29 PM   #21
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Carrie...oh man, I'm so sorry to hear about all your troubles. Life can be a pain in the a** sometimes! Know that I think of you often and that I will keep you and your family in my prayers... !!!
Old 01-24-2004, 10:58 PM   #22
archie bunker
USER INFO »
your prayer

Quote: (Originally Posted by Dogstar) Carrie...oh man, I'm so sorry to hear about all your troubles. Life can be a pain in the a** sometimes! Know that I think of you often and that I will keep you and your family in my prayers... !!!
dont mean to be mean but it sounds like you need to pray for her forgiveness!!i know children are hard to take care of but us women know that when we lay down or take a pill i'm not being mean and i will pray god forgives her but not for her to feel comfortable about it!!!!PRAY FOR THE CHILD THATS GONE NOW!!!!!!!!
Old 01-24-2004, 11:28 PM   #23
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Archie Bunker, you are new here so I'm not going to flame you, but you know nothing of this person's situation or her life. Who are you to judge her?? Please reserve your judgements for a time when you know more about what you're posting. This is NOT the place for you to be judging anyone.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 01-24-2004, 11:43 PM   #24
archie bunker
USER INFO »
judge

Quote: (Originally Posted by TeriB19) Archie Bunker, you are new here so I'm not going to flame you, but you know nothing of this person's situation or her life. Who are you to judge her?? Please reserve your judgements for a time when you know more about what you're posting. This is NOT the place for you to be judging anyone.
i don't judge no one she is probly a good person who felt she had to do it but i have my beliefs like everyone on here does i do not believe in this when there is many alternitives.are you gonna throw me off here cause i don't believe what you believe??and i still think we should pray for the child as well!
Old 01-24-2004, 11:50 PM   #25
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Pray for whomever you wish, and check your pm.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 01-25-2004, 12:30 AM   #26
JenRN
USER INFO »
Oh Carrie, I am so sorry you are going through this. I have been worried sick about you. I am hanging in there, hard but doing it. PLEASE know that you always have a place to stay here in Virginia if you need an escape, you are always welcome here!!!!! WE LOVE YOU!!!!!!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 01-25-2004, 02:50 AM   #27
Steve
Administrator
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Steve Send a message via MSN to Steve
Please keep political, religious, and ethical debates in the proper forums and in proper threads. This is not the place for any of the such. Thank you.

The things that I've loved the things that I've lost
The things I've held sacred that I've dropped
I won't lie no more you can bet
I don't want to learn what I'll need to forget
- Audioslave, "Doesn't Remind Me"
Old 01-25-2004, 12:59 PM   #28
archie bunker
USER INFO »
sorry

my sincere apology to CARRIE i prayed last night and i should have keep my thoughts to myself i am sorry i dont know what circumstances it was but i am sorry much love forgive me!
Old 01-25-2004, 07:00 PM   #29
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by archie bunker) dont mean to be mean but it sounds like you need to pray for her forgiveness!!i know children are hard to take care of but us women know that when we lay down or take a pill i'm not being mean and i will pray god forgives her but not for her to feel comfortable about it!!!!PRAY FOR THE CHILD THATS GONE NOW!!!!!!!!

Um, just for the record, you have NO business telling me for WHOM I should pray. Get off your friggin high judgmental horse!
Old 01-25-2004, 08:05 PM   #30
SCOTTSMYMAN
USER INFO »
Carrie soo good to hear from you! I'm soo sorry to hear everything you are going through! We have all missed you very much! I hope things get better for you and you come visit us more often!! Steve and I are here for support!

And please ignore anyone who doesn't know what the hell they are talking about!

"I'm not like the girls that you've known
But I believe I'm worth coming home to
Kiss away night
This girl only sleeps with butterflies "