++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 01-04-2003, 12:23 PM   #1
shane
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
The Best Seats at a Concert

I am trying to get tickets to another concert besides front row what are good seats to get? Were is the best place to get tickets?
Old 01-04-2003, 12:28 PM   #2
CreedKevin397
USER INFO »
I always get my tickets from ticketmaster.com. As far as seating, I have never been on the floor at a Creed concert, but it's always been good. So it's really up to you, seating isn't that big of a deal really.
Old 01-04-2003, 12:37 PM   #3
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Re: The Best Seats at a Concert

Quote: Originally posted by shane
I am trying to get tickets to another concert besides front row what are good seats to get?  Were is the best place to get tickets?
Ticketmaster is the toss of a coin as to whether you get good seats or bad. Depends on the concert. Also, if you go to a ticket broker, you can almost be guaranteed good seats, but for a lot more money than face value. As for what good seats are, you would really need to check out the seating chart for a venue to determine what's good and what's not.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 01-04-2003, 01:56 PM   #4
JenRN
USER INFO »
Yeah Teri is right, it really depends on the venue. I believe if you get center stage and are not too far back you should be o.k. To me after being in the pit on the rail at Creed it would be hard for me to go back, but it involves the entire day to achieve that area!:P

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 01-04-2003, 10:38 PM   #5
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Unfortunately, you are exactly right Jen. After being directly in front of Mark twice, getting picks and making eye contact, there's no way I think I could EVER go back to reserved seats. I just have to make arrangements to suck up to my husband to give me the entire day and night off. Thank God for Dogstar for helping me out in Philly.

Old 01-04-2003, 10:59 PM   #6
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Anything for a fellow creed freak, Teri!
Um, I do recall you doing that for me in Ft. Wayne, sight unseen!!! A little payback is a good thing .

I'm with you guys all the way. It's a completely different experience being in the pit. It's the only way to fly!
Old 01-04-2003, 11:01 PM   #7
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
I think the postive outweighs the negative when it comes to my household and Creed concerts. On the negative side, I'm away from home all day and night and my husband plays Mr. Mom. But on the plus side, I only have to buy one ticket, and he doesn't have to sit through one of their shows with me screaming like a lunatic.

Old 01-04-2003, 11:05 PM   #8
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Haha, that's right. We lunatics can scream together!
Old 01-04-2003, 11:07 PM   #9
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
I've never heard my husband scream like a lunatic. I don't think he's capable. He'd never make it in the pit. I think that makes him happy.

Old 01-04-2003, 11:12 PM   #10
JenRN
USER INFO »
I screamed so much at thier shows I could not talk barely for 2 days afterwards!!! I came home with shin splints and my hair a mess and my pants torn and by the time I got home it was 2am and your not going to believe what my husband said to me...... "you must have gotten back stage" I looked like I had been through a war being in the pit! I thought hell if I had gotten back stage I would not be home this early!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 01-04-2003, 11:17 PM   #11
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
LMAO, Jen. Yikes...I still don't have my full voice back and the Philly show was Tuesday!
Old 01-04-2003, 11:18 PM   #12
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
You're cracking me up, Jen. You'd probably be less dressed, more tired after being backstage.

I know after Ft. Wayne I cried because I thought it was the last time I'd see them this tour and I had almost no voice.

After Philly I was so physically, mentally and emotionally exhausted I could've just collapsed. I had been sick and on medication so I actually could not breathe for about 2 hours after the show. Screaming, singing, dancing, it was very taxing on my body. But oh so worth it.

Old 01-04-2003, 11:31 PM   #13
JenRN
USER INFO »
Definately less dressed for sure! If I had got back stage I probably would stand there like a dumb ass in total shock of not believing I was there, then all the questions and comments I have always dreamed of asking the band would be down the tubes! I always had this fear of freezing in my thoughts and just staring at them if I ever met them, boy all I have to say is I would love to pick their brains a little.

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 01-04-2003, 11:35 PM   #14
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
I know you Jen, that's not all you'd want to be picking.

Old 01-04-2003, 11:44 PM   #15
JenRN
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by TeriB19
I know you Jen, that's not all you'd want to be picking.

Oh Teri.... And I was "trying" to behave myself tonight to? I guess my secret is not safe anymore hell yeah picking probably not, rubbing with oil.... OH YEAH!!!!!!! Oh Scott it's been a hard night can I give you a nice hot bath? Mark your muscles MUST be sore after all that jammin let me massage you! And Flip get out of those adidas pants and let me....... Damn it Teri see what you started!!!!!!!! And 2 out of three of them are now married!!!!:embarass: :embarass:

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"