++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Alter Bridge Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 07-08-2005, 08:36 PM   #1
Tea
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Blue Collar cd's ??

Back during Creed Quest, I purchased 2 blue collar cd's off ebay, One is still in original packaging, the other played once to burn.. I have a signed copy of My Own Prison *windup*.. I also won some prizes from Creed Quest, *I still have the email* a signed copy of Human Clay. I also have a Test pressing of My Own Prison, dated Dec. 02. 98. and finally an All Access, All Shows, Laminated My Own Prison Tour 98 pass...

Now here is my question for those that still keep up with the members of Creed, and who post here regularly.

What is a good asking price for these items all in one shot or seperately? I paid 400 a piece for the Blue Collar cd's.. Is there even a damand for this stuff anymore?

Not trying to spam, I am just looking to sell these items, and not sure what to ask now a days..

Thanks

Tricia

aka Tea at Creed Quest
Old 07-08-2005, 08:40 PM   #2
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Well, I would start with eBay and check to see if any are up for bid and then go from there. If you paid $400 apiece, I'd assume you'd want that back, just to break even. I paid a lot less for mine, but I guess I just lucked out at the time.
Old 07-08-2005, 08:47 PM   #3
Tea
USER INFO »
yeah I haven't checked ebay today, I should.. I have checked every once in a while past few months and haven't seen any blue collars.. I may be out of luck on how much I paid, it was during the insanity of Creed Quest lol, Creed stuff was getting big bucks..lol But maybe as a whole package with the other stuff I can get close to it, the others didn't cost me much besides time lmao.. Thanks for the reply, if anyone else has an idea of what I might ask for them. let me know thanks!
Old 07-08-2005, 08:48 PM   #4
Tea
USER INFO »
p.s. I saw need4creed posts here, wonder if it's same one from creed quest? lol if so Hiya! hehe.
Old 07-08-2005, 09:33 PM   #5
shiver
USER INFO »
I would love to buy the Blue Collar cd, but uh...gotta pay rent next month. How about you take one of those 0's of and go for $ 40?
Old 07-08-2005, 10:16 PM   #6
Soundslave
USER INFO »
What exactly is the difference between the Blue Collar and Windup release? Is it just a collectable, or are there differences in the songs? Just wondering.
-Tea I looked on eBay the only one on there I could find was a copy, not original, that had a Buy-It-Now for $45.
Old 07-09-2005, 12:42 AM   #7
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
There are slightly different lyrics in a couple of tracks (I forget which ones at the moment) and the artwork and lettering for the Creed logo are different from the Wind-Up release.
Old 07-10-2005, 01:13 PM   #8
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »
I'd say, if you don't need the money right away, to keep it and wait for a lil longer. You'll get a higher price.

If you do need the money, then I'd suggest you to wait until September when Stapp is supposed to release his album, if they don't postpone it again. I'm positive he'll be promoted as "Creed's former singer" and there will be buzz on the band, specially if his single turns into a hit. Remember many people have no clue Creed broke up yet.
Old 07-10-2005, 09:22 PM   #9
Tea
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Bridge of Clay) I'd say, if you don't need the money right away, to keep it and wait for a lil longer. You'll get a higher price.

If you do need the money, then I'd suggest you to wait until September when Stapp is supposed to release his album, if they don't postpone it again. I'm positive he'll be promoted as "Creed's former singer" and there will be buzz on the band, specially if his single turns into a hit. Remember many people have no clue Creed broke up yet.

Thank you! Exactly the advice I was hoping for, ugh, I'm so out of touch I had no clue Stapp was releasing anything. LOL So wasn't really sure what the Creed market is. I wonder if Marks brother will do anything like creed quest for Alter Bridge.. That was so fun, addicting, but fun. Thanks again hun
Old 07-10-2005, 11:03 PM   #10
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »
well, we have no clue either... Stapp staff claims he'll release something but he postponed it so many times we got skeptical. But now there's word from Wind-Up to wait it to the 2nd half 2005.

about the AB Quest... there were plans I think, but time was short... maybe they do it for the next album.
Old 07-11-2005, 05:40 AM   #11
facelessmike
USER INFO »
Hi all, Ive been reading this board for a couple years (shouldnt this be in the Creed forum?) and I finally posted!

I bought a still sealed copy of MOP (Blue Collar) in April for only $90 on ebay.
Unfortunately it probably wont sell for much more than that at this point in time.
BTW, I tried so hard not to open it, but I finally had to give in. I love the BC version!!!
Old 07-11-2005, 07:06 AM   #12
Tea
USER INFO »
oops, didn't notice there was a creed forum LOL.. yeah probably would have been better in there hehe.