++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Fans By City
Today's Posts «

Old 12-27-2002, 04:23 PM   #46
hotforscott
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
sounds like you got it covered, have you heard anything. we are leaving sat afternoon to head out there. we are staying at a Raddison hotel until the 1st, we are gonna party it up on NYE also.
Old 12-27-2002, 04:56 PM   #47
creedfan
USER INFO »
Haven't heard anything yet.
Old 12-28-2002, 02:03 AM   #48
creedfan
USER INFO »
Ok well I haven't heard anything from All-State yet. I may stop by their offices tomorrow and slap them around a little to get some answers. If I get them before Sunday I'll post them, if not, hope to see you there. I'll prolly have my car or truck backed up to the line so i can bust out the heater.

Oh and by the way, its going to be about 30 with a wind chill of about 10 in Chicago that day so be ready. Triple layered clothing, gloves, coffee, maybe even a ski mask...you may want to consider....
Old 12-29-2002, 04:06 AM   #49
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
I just want to wish all you folks going to the Chicago show tonight a GREAT TIME. Hope you all have an awesome Creed experience. ROCK ON! We'll be thinking of you.
Old 12-29-2002, 01:15 PM   #50
creedfan
USER INFO »
Ok well its 12:15 pm and in going now to stand in line at all-state....wish me luck
Old 12-29-2002, 01:25 PM   #51
luvscott4ever
USER INFO »
I'm soo jealous, I'd be there too if I didn't have to work tomorrow..I live about 6 hours away, but with the concert getting over between 11 and 11:30, I wouldn't get home until I have to start work, and I couldn't take Monday off cuz I'm leaving early on Tuesday, going to Orlando to see Godsmack, and then I have the rest of the week off..But you guys who are going, have an absolute blast, which you surely will seeing Creed....They ROCK!!

I'll give you everything I am, And still fall short of what you've done for me..Creed (what I would say to Creed, if given a chance)

Is she not right? Is she insane?..(They must be singing about me!! lol) Disturbed
Old 12-29-2002, 09:56 PM   #52
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Ok, it's 10:00 EST meaning in Chicago, Creed's just about to take the stage!! I'm psyched for those 'Feeders going to see them. Can't wait to hear a great review posted after the show!!!

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 12-29-2002, 10:26 PM   #53
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
ROCK ON. Hope the show kicks major a**!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-30-2002, 12:13 AM   #54
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Ok, Creed should be into the encore about now! Man, I hoped it was an awesome show. Can't wait to hear about it from all of you who went!
Old 12-30-2002, 01:55 AM   #55
creedfan
USER INFO »
Ok everyone, I just got back from the Creed concert in Chicago.

Please brace yourselves for this...

I am going to break this up in to two parts, the good and the bad (unfortunatly).

The Good:

Overall, the show was incredible. Tremonti was guitar god on stage, never missing a note. The pyros were unbelievable. Everything I expected at a Creed concert ... except

The bad:

Before I get into this, I want everyone to know that I respect Scott Stapp and an artist, musician, and a person. HOWEVER

Scott is severly unstable right now. The first song, Bullets, he came out stumbling all over the place and mumbling. He looked like he was going to pass out at any second. His eyes were rolling into the back of head and wierd shit like that.
After the third song (Whos got my back) he slammed the mic on the stage (which I think broke) threw his ear piece and stormed off stage. After a few minutes Mark then proceeded to his mic and said "I'm sorry guys, I don't whats wrong with Scott tonight. Let me go talk to him".

A few minutes passed and Mark and Scott came back on stage to play one last breathe. Scott, was again stumbling around, slurring words. I felt bad for him acually because I know he must be exhausted and overwhelmed by everything in his life right now. A couple guys around me started booing him and i told them to shut the fuck up before i cracked both of them upside the head.

The last hour or so, Scott never fully rebounded. I watched him carefully and he was either drunk or on drugs or both. His meds for his throat would not put him in the condition he was in. He tried to put his arm around Mark and slipped and Mark missed his entire note progression of the song and had to catch back up...Mark and Flip were both pissed shaking their heads in disgust at Scott. During one song, Scott was laying on the ground singing with his shoes off. He was even sitting on stage during most of the songs he sang. He doesn't seem to be happy with life right now. Last but not least, Scott missed lyrics on "One" and missed entire verses of My Sacrifice. Flip and Mark has to change tempos 3 times on my sacrfice to match scotts rythym.

All I can say is I hope Scott can gather himself over his much needed break next year. He is a great artist with so much talent. Even after tonights performance I would go see them again. My prayers are with him...
Old 12-30-2002, 02:26 AM   #56
stealmyfreedom2
USER INFO »
??

I am at a total loss for words after seeing that show tonight from the floor..... WOW that was just NOT creed at all.... i'm bummed... i hope he'll be ok cuz he was pretty F'ed up
________
silversurfer reviews
________
List Of Toyota Platforms History

Last edited by stealmyfreedom2 : 03-11-2011 at 01:25 PM.
Old 12-30-2002, 09:37 AM   #57
creedfan
USER INFO »
The only we can do is hope for the best guys....the only person can help Scott is Scott.
Old 12-30-2002, 12:32 PM   #58
creedfan2334
USER INFO »
you are right creedfan
Old 12-30-2002, 01:03 PM   #59
crest tattoo
USER INFO »
I was at the show last night. It broke my heart. I cried. The last few songs, I stood in the hall. I couldn't watch. When he was lying on the floor singing, he had his feet in the air, no shoes, just sweat socks. He never once went around the back of the stage. The third song they sang, he never cut it, so it went on and on and on. Thank God the boys knew how to cover for him. I had a bad feeling from the get-go when it took so long for them to come on. He didn't know all his lyrics. It was just plain sad. They skipped some songs too. I pray for Scott he can get it together. It was so draining. I left feeling drained, not excited.