++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Political Banter
Today's Posts «

Old 03-22-2006, 08:34 PM   #61
Chase
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Protests planned for Iraq war's third anniversary

Quote: (Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp) Dont you think that if I had the solution to endding terrorism or tiranny in the whole world I needed to win a Nobel Prize or something????

I never said anything positive about saddam being out of the power?????? ARE YOU BLIND Chase????? or my english isnt good enough to make you understand my points here???? But you know im lazy to repost my comments here so go ahead and take a look in my posts on political banter ...

Anyway I love the way you just repeat the same words when you clearly has nothing to say to reply to my posts
I love this......

You don't even offer different solutions... all you do is criticize. You're "blind" if you can't see that because war was used to stop some repressive regimes those people are now being allowed to live in a peaceful society. I mean every post is about how big and bad America is. Ask an Auschwitz survivor about what they think of America.
Old 03-22-2006, 08:44 PM   #62
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Ana4Stapp Send a message via MSN to Ana4Stapp

Quote: (Originally Posted by Chase) You don't even offer different solutions... all you do is criticize. You're "blind" if you can't see that because war was used to stop some repressive regimes those people are now being allowed to live in a peaceful society. I mean every post is about how big and bad America is. Ask an Auschwitz survivor about what they think of America.

No, Chase dont advocate war as a solution...War should be the last solution not the first or the only solution...At least admit this...All you do is advocate war as the only solution....

And every post you put is about how big and good America is ...
and US didnt stop the nazism alone..and you know that!!!!!!!
Look at the stars
Look at the stars, falling down,
And I wonder where, did I go wrong.

"I know a girl (Gio )
She puts the color inside of my world"

Girls become lovers who turn into mothers
So mothers be good to your daughters too
Old 03-23-2006, 01:00 AM   #63
Chase
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp) No, Chase dont advocate war as a solution...War should be the last solution not the first or the only solution...At least admit this...All you do is advocate war as the only solution....

And every post you put is about how big and good America is ...
and US didnt stop the nazism alone..and you know that!!!!!!!

Okay, the Soviets also stopped Nazism... BY FORCE. And unfortunately, all they did after the fall of Hitler is basically commit some of the same crimes against humanity against other Slavic nations. I don't advocate war as an only solution, but if someone will continue to kill and won't stop killing... you have to be forceful to take them out at times.

You have a serious problem with America for no reason. America has done a lot of good in the world and I will gladly talk about my nation's achievements because they have left a positive impact on the world. I'm not saying America is perfect or has had a perfect past... but this nation has been and always will be a beacon of freedom and opportunity for immigrants and people born in this country. We have immigrants from every country in this world living here... explain to me why that is. If America is this bad and aggressive state why do so many people flee here to seek asylum from repressive regimes? Why does my city have a vibrant Brazilian population?! People are attracted to America still today as my ancestors were.
Old 03-23-2006, 04:52 PM   #64
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Ana4Stapp Send a message via MSN to Ana4Stapp

Quote: (Originally Posted by Chase) Okay, the Soviets also stopped Nazism... BY FORCE. And unfortunately, all they did after the fall of Hitler is basically commit some of the same crimes against humanity against other Slavic nations. I don't advocate war as an only solution, but if someone will continue to kill and won't stop killing... you have to be forceful to take them out at times.

You have a serious problem with America for no reason. America has done a lot of good in the world and I will gladly talk about my nation's achievements because they have left a positive impact on the world. I'm not saying America is perfect or has had a perfect past... but this nation has been and always will be a beacon of freedom and opportunity for immigrants and people born in this country. We have immigrants from every country in this world living here... explain to me why that is. If America is this bad and aggressive state why do so many people flee here to seek asylum from repressive regimes? Why does my city have a vibrant Brazilian population?! People are attracted to America still today as my ancestors were.

I have NO problem with America or American people!!!!!! Why you dont understand it? I NEVER said that America is bad !!!!!!I just dont agre wiith America foreign policy which is evident in my opinions agaisnt Bushs goals in invade countries to spread democracy...This is my opinion and I really would like that you could at least respect thiis, right?

Anyway I remembering saying to you that Id like to visit U.S places. - like California for example. Did you remember that?

Also I met special people here FROM U.S. like Titan, Julie, Ryan, Teri, Keri, Stephen...and I REALLY REALLY like all of them...some I really consider as my friends (even virtual but definitely FRIENDS).

And I cant tell you another example :when Im teaching about The independency of the 13 colonies I always say that US independency was VERY important to all the America ..because se it was a great example to the other colonies that followed the americans attitude...and americans definitely put into practice all the iluminists theories...about freedom, equality, and social rights.

So after this how can I have a problem with America??????

You are definitely being unfair with me in all posts you have here...why?
Look at the stars

"I know a girl (Gio )

Last edited by Ana4Stapp : 03-23-2006 at 05:19 PM.
Old 03-23-2006, 07:07 PM   #65
Chase
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp) I have NO problem with America or American people!!!!!! Why you dont understand it? I NEVER said that America is bad !!!!!!I just dont agre wiith America foreign policy which is evident in my opinions agaisnt Bushs goals in invade countries to spread democracy...This is my opinion and I really would like that you could at least respect thiis, right?

Anyway I remembering saying to you that Id like to visit U.S places. - like California for example. Did you remember that?

Also I met special people here FROM U.S. like Titan, Julie, Ryan, Teri, Keri, Stephen...and I REALLY REALLY like all of them...some I really consider as my friends (even virtual but definitely FRIENDS).

And I cant tell you another example :when Im teaching about The independency of the 13 colonies I always say that US independency was VERY important to all the America ..because se it was a great example to the other colonies that followed the americans attitude...and americans definitely put into practice all the iluminists theories...about freedom, equality, and social rights.

So after this how can I have a problem with America??????

You are definitely being unfair with me in all posts you have here...why?

The Revolutionary War fostered many of the foreign policy ideologies that we have today. You obviously have a problem with America defending innocent people by use of force... therefore... I don't understand how you look back positively on America's fight for independence.
Old 03-23-2006, 07:11 PM   #66
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Chase) The Revolutionary War fostered many of the foreign policy ideologies that we have today. You obviously have a problem with America defending innocent people by use of force... therefore... I don't understand how you look back positively on America's fight for independence.

You dont understand me!!!....this is the problem you simply dont understand me ...but instead of it...you JUDGE me...
Look at the stars

"I know a girl (Gio )

Old 03-24-2006, 05:49 AM   #67
RalphyS
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Chase) The Revolutionary War fostered many of the foreign policy ideologies that we have today. You obviously have a problem with America defending innocent people by use of force... therefore... I don't understand how you look back positively on America's fight for independence.

The police of pre-emptive strikes is certainly not based on ideologies fostered by the founding fathers.

Ralphy's Cool Music Site www.aowekino.nl
Old 03-24-2006, 05:57 AM   #68
Chase
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by RalphyS) The police of pre-emptive strikes is certainly not based on ideologies fostered by the founding fathers.

No, but the idea that people should be allowed to live freely and not under a repressive dictatorship is. I said that the founding fathers instituted certain beliefs that carry on today. This most certainly includes what John Locke advocated... and that, of course, carried on into the American political realm. People are entitled to natural rights as human beings... I hope you don't dispute that. Pre-emption is a relatively new, Cold War ideology... but fighting for the rights and freedoms of others can be derived from the American Revolution.
Old 03-24-2006, 05:59 AM   #69
Chase
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp) You dont understand me!!!....this is the problem you simply dont understand me ...but instead of it...you JUDGE me...

I'm not judging you... I'm simply coming to a conclusion based on your logic. You said that America is wrong for using force as a method to protect innocent people from brutal tyrants... but then you said that you positively reflect on the American Revolution. Yet, due to the fact that the American Revolution was centered around a war for independence, I don't understand how you think that the American colonists were jusitified in their fight against Britain.
Old 03-24-2006, 07:28 AM   #70
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Chase) I'm not judging you... I'm simply coming to a conclusion based on your logic. You said that America is wrong for using force as a method to protect innocent people from brutal tyrants... but then you said that you positively reflect on the American Revolution. Yet, due to the fact that the American Revolution was centered around a war for independence, I don't understand how you think that the American colonists were jusitified in their fight against Britain.

I know that being a History student you know a lot about this issue, but Ill remeber some points :

The Americna colonists fought for their FREEDOM, because they were opressed by England that by the way ONLY wanted money/ profits from its colonies in the New World..and after the War of the 7 years (?) things really changed (for the worse) in America...

England. Portugal, Spain only wanted the same thing... they had various colonies to exploited them...

It was the same situation in Brazil, American colonies or others...we always paid too much taxes to transform the europeans metropolis in RICH countries...

So I can see this war as a fair war because the colonialists werent fighting to dominate a country/people but it was just the opposite: they were fighting for FREEDOM, for JUSTICE...
Look at the stars

"I know a girl (Gio )