++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Scott Stapp Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 10-08-2005, 03:03 PM   #196
Creed7352
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
i heard in a radio interview the other day that stapp thinks his solo album is just creed album #4....and that he's just got a new backing band. that should speak volumes.

and if tremonti, flip, marshall, and hestla were just a backing band, i'd kill to have a backing band like that!
Old 10-08-2005, 03:29 PM   #197
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Creed7352) i heard in a radio interview the other day that stapp thinks his solo album is just creed album #4....and that he's just got a new backing band. that should speak volumes.

and if tremonti, flip, marshall, and hestla were just a backing band, i'd kill to have a backing band like that!
He really said that?? Nice dig, LOL. He has been smart to keep his mouth shut .
Old 10-08-2005, 05:13 PM   #198
ryen
USER INFO »
im with dogster on this one. if mark and scott pillips want to do creed songs with ab if they miss them songs that much to where they want to sing them in a differnt band then creed just needs to get back to gather. if not then they need to leave to creed songs alone and move on. only the songs playd on the radio by creed can ceary the lagcey now
Old 10-09-2005, 04:48 AM   #199
Creed7352
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by ryen) im with dogster on this one. if mark and scott pillips want to do creed songs with ab if they miss them songs that much to where they want to sing them in a differnt band then creed just needs to get back to gather. if not then they need to leave to creed songs alone and move on. only the songs playd on the radio by creed can ceary the lagcey now

mark and flip ARE leaving the creed songs alone.
Old 10-09-2005, 01:59 PM   #200
uncertaindrumer
USER INFO »
You missed his point...
Old 10-09-2005, 02:14 PM   #201
tremonti4life04
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to tremonti4life04 Send a message via Yahoo to tremonti4life04
I personally cant wait to hear stapp do creed songs on tour, i think its gonna be media fuel, people are gonna laugh at him, and the concert-goers are going to be completely blindsided when they go to a concert and hear stapp plugging away on creed songs. People who dont read the message boards are really in for quite a shitty suprise. I just cant wait to see this train wreck, it will be quite wicked. Quite a few people hate him enough as it is, so this should be a beautiful thing....

Trust me
Trust me
Trust me
Trust me...Trust me
Old 10-09-2005, 02:56 PM   #202
ryen
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by tremonti4life04) I personally cant wait to hear stapp do creed songs on tour, i think its gonna be media fuel, people are gonna laugh at him, and the concert-goers are going to be completely blindsided when they go to a concert and hear stapp plugging away on creed songs. People who dont read the message boards are really in for quite a shitty suprise. I just cant wait to see this train wreck, it will be quite wicked. Quite a few people hate him enough as it is, so this should be a beautiful thing....

hi how ya doin there tramanti look at it this way why u are pokeing fun at scott stapp cuz he is so much better then u and u cant take it. he is going to read this one day and say ha ha ah dome ass i could buy your home away frome u just cuz i have to money to do it. your all so crazy if it was not for stapp then there would be no such thing as creed every says he is hated i dont see termanti or pillps with donations out there to help others i herd that scott gave heracan rlife 30,000 hell u dont see them doing that eather sounds like to me the members of alter brige shold be laphed at
Old 10-09-2005, 03:14 PM   #203
INDIGOSTEVE
USER INFO »
try proof reading before you post and it took all of them to create CREED not just one of them!
Old 10-09-2005, 03:15 PM   #204
uncertaindrumer
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by ryen) hi how ya doin there tramanti look at it this way why u are pokeing fun at scott stapp cuz he is so much better then u and u cant take it. he is going to read this one day and say ha ha ah dome ass i could buy your home away frome u just cuz i have to money to do it. your all so crazy if it was not for stapp then there would be no such thing as creed every says he is hated i dont see termanti or pillps with donations out there to help others i herd that scott gave heracan rlife 30,000 hell u dont see them doing that eather sounds like to me the members of alter brige shold be laphed at

Wow. I am not sure if I have ever read a more obnoxious, typo filled, grammarless, pitiful post in my life.

Please learn to speak, then learn some civility, then after all that, maybe there will be something to talk about.
Old 10-09-2005, 04:17 PM   #205
creedtributeban
USER INFO »
scott stapp

who cares if he plays creed songs..i hope he does.. you should come see my band e are the nations best creed tribute.......

http://www.myownprison.biz
Old 10-09-2005, 04:19 PM   #206
creedtributeban
USER INFO »
creed live shows on cd

i have tons to trade, plus i have alter bridge..

http://www.myownprison.biz
Old 10-09-2005, 05:36 PM   #207
tremonti4life04
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to tremonti4life04 Send a message via Yahoo to tremonti4life04
All i gotta say is, wow, you really cant spell dude.

Im sure that stapp could buy my house if he wanted to, the thing is, i wouldnt sell it to him cuz he's a piece of shit, almost like you, the only difference is, he can hire people to spell for him.
Old 10-09-2005, 05:54 PM   #208
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Um, lighten up, guys. Maybe English isn't ryen's first language. We do have a lot of international folks here
Old 10-09-2005, 06:03 PM   #209
titan9
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Creed7352) i heard in a radio interview the other day that stapp thinks his solo album is just creed album #4....and that he's just got a new backing band. that should speak volumes.

If Stapp actually thinks/says that, then I've lost a ton of respect for him.

Check out my friend's Music blog by here!
Old 10-09-2005, 06:04 PM   #210
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
That's why I want to hear this before I pass judgment.