++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Waxing Poetica
Today's Posts «

Old 11-17-2010, 09:57 PM   #1
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
In Outterspace

everynight its the same old whased out scene people seems ,so mean so so mean poisoned by an apple they know now thats, done us all in, i feel so ashamed because they hid my name through those lies where am i to be found , friends i use to know i dont know so well not so well they seem just fine in their own hell , but i guess i knew the stakes were over my head at the start oh lord i just do i just do what they tell me to to do oh what they tell me to do, never one was walk to away so damn easy not so easy no much to easy the longer i stay the easier they are make it for me one said from this point on, you will be in a rock in a hard place and sometimes the only person, that can save is you is you, oh is you save yourselve, live hungery and you,ll find oh live hungery and you,ll find her somewhere SOMEWHERE~~~~~~~dont feel oh dont feel uncomfortable thats not what this hunger is about , i feel you looking for a place my darlin you just to walk away from the same oh just the same crowed place their sandbox of stone of shooting the same old just the same old breeze thats not living hungery your not done in my darlin no strangers here where is that ? its when your head is held high and the time, is better to just say later than a goodbye just solo in outerspace, just solo in outterspace just solo in outerspace, oh oh shy ly ly ly ly ohh shy ly ly ly your heart, is Just one big crystal tear drop oh shy ly ly ly oh shy ly ly just one big crystal tear drop i,ll hold you in my hands oh ly ly oh shy ly ly ly oh my baby darlin just walk away in solo outterspace oh shy ly ly ly its where the hunger lives And You,re More Than Able Too To Walk Away In Solo Outterspace , Never Forgetting The Power Oh the power of our first loce oh shy lylyly such a shame they can,t oh but why oh but why? do you think i dont care oh i see you there not even a whisper , needs to be said from your heart to mine shy ly ly ly we carry that damn flame just the same old flame others loose after a time oh shy ly ly ly oh my shy ly ly ly OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH my darlin I,ll shoot down a star for you, catch it in your palm shy ly ly ly just catch it, in your palm , Oh My Darlin Oh My Darlin Even on your kness they cant change the flame oh shy ly ly ly just walk a way in outterspace just a solo outterspace the wind shy ly ly ly cleaves and kissies your soul , just walk away in our solo outterspacve there you will find shy ly ly ly just walk away in outterspace we,ve talked to God and talked to outterspace , hey hey outterspace you,ll find us in outterspace hey hey hey outterspace solo in outterspace, just solo in outterspace,i,ll shoot a stardown in your palm oh shy ly ly ly oh shy ly ly ly oh our space ..hey hey our outter space its so small its hidden big enough to show our face ohhhhhhhh oh cold you miss it your not out of place so light you can fall on my wrist, my little slaughtered dove oh shy ly ly ly oh they cant win you under those cold dark coulds heartless oh i sware shy ly ly ly oh shy ly ly ly ly my shy ly ly ly oh outter space, just a solo outter space, they dont miss you when you,re gone to a solo outterspace , a solo outterspace, they can,t break and ache that solo outter space hey hey my solo outterspace space hey hey hey shy ly ly ly solo outter space our solo outter space hey hey our solo outterspace shy ly ly ly my shy ly ly ly our solo outterspace, where are you from ? all rights reserved my copyright 11-17-10 M power ACTIVATED in shape of A New Song...... enjoy God Bless , Loves Ya,s....... in jesus name....
Old 11-27-2010, 06:46 PM   #2
adparaiki
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to adparaiki Send a message via MSN to adparaiki
Re: In Outterspace

you are truly amazing.

I like the story you told here and the fact i felt you let the story take hold rather than trying to make things rhyme it feels like it came naturally.

and on my band page
www.facebook.com/textbooktakedown
Old 11-28-2010, 09:48 AM   #3
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Re: In Outterspace

Quote: (Originally Posted by adparaiki) you are truly amazing.

I like the story you told here and the fact i felt you let the story take hold rather than trying to make things rhyme it feels like it came naturally.
thank you normally thats the way it happens, the story of the subject, then the melody and the words, just come, this was had edged, from the start as it slowly drifted further and further away, to a sparkley symponthey with very familar latches , in a deeper text that ranges from whisper soft, to back to the hard edge , so i left at that, it would be up to the artist, and not by instruction but by feel of where, to finish the walk, back to its startind edge with melody at the start >AND AT THE ENDING > Of The Hard Edge, (((the melody ))) Being at The Start At The Ending Of The Hard Edge, its up to the artist if it would be ended with that sound , or the sparkly cuddled walk, Shy Ly Ly, could,nt get enough of those to end it right ther in that walk in outterspace, yes my friend a lot of feel did go into it and a lot of love of artists turmoils and so forth and a love of a friend dealing with certian areas, nothing that outterspace cant fix, i dont expect an unnderstanding reply to this complexcity i,ll be somewhere on the next, longing for the day, i can could on mine, i love wrting for others its a passion OH LORD just to jump in fix what their not hearing or not doing right.... its hard these days working and saving souls from all your gifts who hits who it reaches in these holy war days, there be one person at the end of the day, thats tired clueless dizzy either headed up or down, and thats you, and it should,nt be like that, ................ thanks for your beautiful feed back, its rare these days i get a free morning to spend RATHER THAN PREACHING,