++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 01-24-2007, 11:15 PM   #1
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Spirtualtiy_vrs_Religion

i brought this up this issuie because, it always comes up within a new genaration what from a certian prespective separates the too, the spirt of christ And God, Is Not Religion we use it terms of diffrent believes MAN, MADE RELIGION, and separated doctrines and churchs and believes, THE BIBLE WAS WRITTEN BY MEN WHO WERE WITH THE HOLY GHOST, BUT ONLY THOUGH THE SPIRT, WE SEEK THE SCRIPTURES, The truth can indeed lead you who was with the spirt of God And In His Son, THE SPIRT IS UNTO WATER AND WINE, THOSE WHO SEEK HIM, SHALL FOLLOW HIM BY HIS SPIRT AND HIS TRUTH, AS To Rain Pouring down on theme,
When NO One Else Can Understand Me When Everything I Do Is Wrong You Give Hope And Consolation You Give Me Strength To Carry On, And Your Always There To Lend A Hand In Everything I Do That The Wonder The WONDER Of You And When You Smile The World Is Brighter YOU Touch My Hand And Im Queen Your KISS To Me Is Worth A Fourtune Your Love For Me Is Everything I,ll Guess I,ll Never Know The Reason Why You Love As You Do Thats Just The Wonder The Wonder Of You
Old 01-24-2007, 11:30 PM   #2
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »
Re: Spirtualtiy_vrs_Religion

The Gift Of Christ,WAS NEITHER OF THE JEWS WHO SLAUGHTERD HIM NOR WAS IT GREEK NOR GENTILE, But In His Blood Were The Blood Of Many Prophets Who Came Before Him, The Role Of Christ And his Salvation was Not easy But it was hope that through him, WE SHOULD LIVE AND BE SAVED, No Man Could Walk His Salvation Path But yet JUST A MAN WAS HE ALL HE WAS, Recall These Precious Words VERLIY VERLIY I SAY UNTO YOU, YE SEEK ME NOT BECAUSE YE SAW THE MIRCALES, BUT B/C YE DID EAT OF THE LOAFS AND WERE FILLED, AND LABOUR NOT FOR THE MEAT WHICH SHALL PERISH, nor eat the meat which we shall indeed spoil from the leavings of herod BUT FOR THAT MEAT WHICH ENDURES, UNTO EVERLASTING LIFE, Which The Son Of Man Shall Give Unto You , FOR HIM THATGOD THE FATHER HATH SEALED,
When NO One Else Can Understand Me When Everything I Do Is Wrong You Give Hope And Consolation You Give Me Strength To Carry On, And Your Always There To Lend A Hand In Everything I Do That The Wonder The WONDER Of You And When You Smile The World Is Brighter YOU Touch My Hand And Im Queen Your KISS To Me Is Worth A Fourtune Your Love For Me Is Everything I,ll Guess I,ll Never Know The Reason Why You Love As You Do Thats Just The Wonder The Wonder Of You
Old 01-24-2007, 11:38 PM   #3
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »

FOR UNTO THE ANGELS Hath he not put in subjection the world to wherof we speak, but one certian place testified saying WHAT IS A MAN THAT ART MINDFUL OF HIM OR THE SON OF MAN THAT THOU VISITEST HIM, THOU MADEST HIM A LITTLE LOWER THAN THE ANGELS, And Thou Crowned Him With Glory, THOU HAST PUT ALL THINGS IN SUBJECTION UNDER HIS FEET, HE LEFT NOTHING THAT WAS NOT PUT UNDER HIM But Now We See Not All Things, But We See Jesus Who Was Made Lower Than The Angels,
Old 01-24-2007, 11:45 PM   #4
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »
The Role Of Christ In Salvation,

AMEN Hebrew 2,14 FORASMUCH THEN AS THE CHILDREN ARE PARTAKERS OF FLESH, AND BLOOD HE ALSO HIMSELF LIKEWISE TOOK PART OF THE SAME that through death HE MIGHT DESTROY HAAAAAAAAA, HIM THAT HAVE POWER OVER DEATH And Deliver Theme, who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage, FOR VERLIY HE TOOK NOT ON HIM THE NATURE OF ANGELS, BUT HE TOOK ON THE SEED THAT DATES BACK TO ABRAHAM,
Old 01-24-2007, 11:48 PM   #5
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »
Gods Glory And Mans Honour,

Psalm Ch, 8,1,9
Old 01-30-2007, 09:52 PM   #6
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »
Without Love,

to examine, all things, all though i may be a good person or not a perfect person, and i feel worthless, at times and other times i feel i could rule the world, yes haaaaaaaaa, in our spirtual comings and goings and our seeking and our revealings and the entire kit and caboodle, we cant get so caught up in ourselfs even if it is, our spitrual walk and growth which does comes first and is very much importan, than anything in our lifes, WE CANT FORGET TO SHOW HIS TRUTH AND HIS MERCY, whatever, we are feeling, or whatever we are going through,
Old 01-30-2007, 10:05 PM   #7
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »
The Way Of Love,

THOUGH I SPEAK, WITH THE TOUNGES OF MEN AND OF THE ANGELS AND HAVE NOT CHARTIY I,AM BECOME AS SOUNDING BRASS OR AS TINKLING CYMBAL, AND THOUGH I HAVE THE GIFT OF PROPHECY AND UNDERSTAND ALL MYSTERIES AND ALL KNOWLEGE, AND THOUGH I HAVE ALL FAITH SO THAT I COULD REMOVE MOUNTAINS, AND HAVE NOT CHARTIY I,AM NOTHING,AND THOUGH I BESTOW ALL MY GOODS TO FEED THE POOR AND THOUGH I GIVE MY BODY TO BE BURNED TO THERE IS NOTHING LEFT TO BURN, AND HAVE NOT CHARTIY OR LOVE, For Those Just Getting By Or Struggling I HAVE NOTHING THATS NOTHING IT PROFITS NOTHING, Chartiy Suffers LONG And Is Kind Chartiy Envieth Not Chartiy Vauneth not itself is not puffed up, Doth Not Behave Itself unseemly Seeketh not her own is not easliy provoked think no evil REJOICETH IN TRUTH, Bear All Things Believes All Things Hopes All Things ENDURES ALL THINGS, I COR, 13, 1, 7
Old 02-26-2007, 08:18 PM   #8
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »
Up Lift The King!!!!

Are You Cryin Tonight, Are You Feeling Alright I Told The World You Were Down On Your Luck, You Were One Of A Kind Who,d Never Give It Up Even When They Put A Price On Your Head, Anyone Heard The Tales U Tale Or Seen The Scars You Wear Did Anyone Speak When You Fell Does Anybody Care,
Old 02-26-2007, 08:21 PM   #9
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »

Rise Again Little Fighter And Let The World Know The Reason Why Shout Again Little Fighter And Dont Let It Impair The Things You Do And You Were One With The Courts And A Reason To Be You Were A Fighter For Peaceeeeeeeee On This Earth And You Were Never Afraid You Put Your Life On The Line And You Were Always So Long Out To Sea,
Old 02-26-2007, 08:25 PM   #10
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »

WITHOUT A WEAPON IN YOUR HAND YOU CAME TO FIGHT OUR WAR THEY TOOK YOUR LIFE BUT DID,nt KNOW YOU WOULD NEVER DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! RISE AGAIN LITTLE FIRE AND LET THE WORLD KNIOW THE REASON WHY SHOUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT AGAIN LITTLE FIGHTER AND DONT LET IT IMPAIR THE THINGS YOU DO ARE YOU FEELING ALRIGHT COZ I CAREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I WAS THERE BESIDE YOU NEVER STOP BELIEVIN SO RISE RISEEEEEEE RISE AGAIN LITTLE FIGHTER AND LET THE WORLD KNOW THE REASON WEHY SHOUT AGAIN LITTLE FIGHTER AND KEEP ON MOVING AND DONT LET IT IMPAIR THE THINGS YOU DO,
Old 02-26-2007, 08:34 PM   #11
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »
Jesus Rejected At Nazareth

Glory To God, Thanks White Lion , for helping with my message GOTTA LOVE BIG HAIR SCREAMSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, Anyways AND HE CAME INTO NAZARETH WHERE HE HAD BEEN BROUGHT UP AND HIS CUSTOM Was He Went Into The synagouge ON THE SABBITH DAY AND STOOD UP AND READ, AND THERE WAS GIVEN UNTO HIM THE BOOK OF THE PROPHET ESAIAS AND WHEN HE OPEND IT HE FOUND THE PLACE WHERE IT WAS WRITTEN, the spirt of the lord is upon me because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor he hath sent me to heal the broken hearted to preach deliverance to the captives and recover of sight to the blind to set liberty theme that are bruised TO PREACH THE ACCEPTABLE YEAR OF THE LORD, Luke, 4,16,19
Old 02-26-2007, 08:45 PM   #12
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »
The Prayer To Be Glorifieddddddddd

THE CORNERSTONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, FATHER THE HOUR HAS COME GLORIFIY THY SON THAT THE SON MAY ALSO GLORYFY THEE, AS THOU HAST GIVEN HIM POWER OVER ALL FLESHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THAT HE SHOULD GIVE ETERNAL LIFE TO AS MANY AS THOU HAST GIVEN HIM John ch 17 1, 5
Old 03-07-2007, 08:10 PM   #13
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »
Windy Season!!!

I Follow The Moskva, Down To Gorky Park Listening To The Wind Of Change An August Summer Night Soldiers Passing By Listening To The Wind Of Change, The World Is Closing In Did You Ever Think That We Could Be So Close Like Brothers The Futures In The Air I Can Feel It Everywhere Blowing With The Wind Of Change TAKE ME TO THE MAGIC OF THE MOMENT ON A GLORY NIGHT WHERE THE CHILDREN OF TOMMROW DREAM AWAY IN THE WIND OF CHANGE, Walking Down The Street In Distant Memories Are Burned In The Past Forever I Follow The Moskva Down To Gorky Park Listening To The Wind Of A Change,
Old 03-07-2007, 08:17 PM   #14
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »

Take Me To The Magic Of The Momeant On A Glory Night Where The Children Of Tommorow Share Their Dreams With You And Me Take Me To The Magic Of The Moment On A Glory Night Where The Children Of Tommrow Dream Away In The Wind Of Change The Wind Of Change Blows Straight Into The Face Of Time Like A Stormwind That Will Ring The Freedom Bell For Peace Of Mind LET YOUR BALALAIKA SING WHAT MY GUTIAR WANTS TO SAY,
Old 03-07-2007, 08:20 PM   #15
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »

Take Me To The Magic Of The Moment On A Glory Night Where The Children Of Tommrow Dream Away, SCORPPIONS WIND OF CHANGE MOSCOW MUSIC PEACE FESTIVIAL AUGUST 19,89