++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 07-21-2009, 01:15 AM   #91
creedm1981
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: News on the single, record, and Steve Karas

the gread divide was good but i cant listen to it over and over. Justify is awesome, reach out, but overall i think the best song is Great Divide. I am a christian and i really appreciate how scott shows his faith in God through the lyrics in the song. He also did this in the song relearn love. When it comes to the roots of scotts mind and lyrics god is truly the deepening in his messages. I thank god for scott stapp
Old 07-21-2009, 03:46 AM   #92
BSC
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by XALTERBRIDGEX) Thats why we are here, to voice our opinions. I own Great Divide and to me it seemed as if Scotts voice was tired and worn out..His solo album was to me like he was singing about the "the great divide"(breaking up of Creed) and how how he was getting over it, moving on yet all his songs sounded like Creed lite. Hey if you loved his album thats cool their is nothing wrong with that, I will take any Creed album or Alter Bridge album over TGD

I do agree with you there, TGD has a special meaning for me. I bought it just before I went into hospital for some major surgery.

It was the only thing I listened to for like a month, I probably would have gone mad if I didn't have that album to listen to.

Funny thing is though, because I listened to it so much, I don't want to hear it again.
Old 07-21-2009, 08:07 AM   #93
crest tattoo
USER INFO »

BSC, maybe it will come back to you in another trial of your life.