++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 04-29-2004, 10:58 AM   #16
creedtri
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
I play guitar. I'll try and get somthing up for you guys to hear.
________
Volcano vaporizer
________
SUZUKI RV 125 VAN VAN

Last edited by creedtri : 02-15-2011 at 12:20 PM.
Old 05-04-2004, 08:36 PM   #17
Mr. Prophet Man
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Rune) ok i'll put this as direct as i can, no butter, no salt, straight truth:

you need to listen to the song over and over again.

Next try playing it with the song as closely as possible

Listening to your recording, aside from the atrocious sounding instrument doing the vocal melody (just try doing the actual guitar part for now), it seems that you don't know the rhythm of the song very much at all.

You seem to know the notes, just not how they all fit together, go back to the song and listen, then try again.
i had to quote rhune, but nice try man... oh and if you can try to adjust your distortion
Old 05-15-2004, 11:42 AM   #18
CollectiveSoul
USER INFO »
yea I am, ive been playing for a few years. IT wasn't THAT bad. it was merely oay. I think its you trying to learn the song as fast u can that is making it not so smooth. You need to learn at a slower pace man, theres no deadline, just learn two measures at a time very slowly because its the fingerstylwe part and keeping working on it. It doens't matter if it takes you 6 monthes as long as you know it.
Old 05-19-2004, 02:05 AM   #19
shiver
USER INFO »
Well, from what I hear you got the notes, you just need to slow down. Work on strumming too. For me to listen to it, it sounds, and I;m not trying to be rude, but it sounds like you don't really have an ear for the music. Some do some don't. I have a friend who also plays, and when he tries to cover other people's songs he doesn't sound good, but when he does his own thing he sounds good and solid. Just keep working hard and it'll come to you. Good luck.