++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

Old 02-10-2004, 12:29 PM   #31
WeatheredWoman
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by BearFan) Now that's just crossing the line! I'm a male, but I agree w/ abortion in the case of rape. Now, granted, I disagree w/ it in all other instances.

Ok I wasn't too careful with my opinion... I didn't ment to generalize it! Sorry for that but... IMO the only person who can make that kind of remark must be a male! Because from a woman's kind of view it wouldn't have been stated like that!

Quote: (Originally Posted by Bearfan) But it's a responsibility you must take on for essentially being irresponsible. And the father should be a part of it, too.

Oh you're so right on that one!!!

Souls...
they float like the memories I've opened,
Go...
and kiss all the butterflies I've broken,
Sow...
their wings to the coat of my misfortune,
Grow...
to reach the plains only I have spoken...

The Path ~by~ ManMade God
Old 02-10-2004, 01:33 PM   #32
Mulletman
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Im glad we got this thread got started, but im going to keep my finger hovering over the "close button". Keep it clean, lets have fun.

RULES
1) If you don't like what someone said, contest thier statement, do not verbally attack them.
Good: "I don't agree on your statement because. . . "
Bad: "Oh you are the biggest load of bullshit . . . "

2) If you really do not feel like getting involved in a heated debate, dont post, better yet, just leave. "I am going to keep my little mouth shut" <~~~ Do not post any of this crap here, its aggravating. if you don't have anything relevent to say, dont say anything at all.

3) If anyone will attack anyone it will be me.

Ok my turn;

Gun Control
I have a gun and I have a permit... hell im even NRA so my I do not believe that guns should be banned. When you ban something of this magnatude you create a black market for it. But on this issue I do believe that there should be more than just a background check when buying a gun. When I got mine my background check came out clean.... fuck, I'm 18, of course it was gonna be clean. In Texas we have the right to carry concealed weapons and the majority of the population does have a gun. Even with that most, if not all, of our yearly gun related crimes are caused by those with NO permits.

Abortion
I don't believe it and I dont see a reason as to why it should be justified.... but thats me. There are a lot of good reason as to why an abortion might be the answer, but just the thought makes me cringe. I understand in the case of rape and health complications, but just because shes 16 and 'didn't know' doesnt fly in my book. Its not just between a woman and her doctor. If i were about to become a father i believe i should have equal say. Bearfan was right about the responcibility part, if you do the crime you gotta do the time (If someone can find a better one, please post it).

To X
I completely understand that we have more gun murders and violent crimes in our country, but those are due to a select few of idiots. But guess what, theres one more thing that Canada has that we do not.... cartels! Canada has a big drug cartel problem, way bigger than anything we have here. Fun fact for you, The majority of the narcotics that are smuggled into the United States are not from Colombia, Mexico, or any other Latin American country. They are grown and imported from Canada. The world regards Canadians as "American's, only with the guns"... now we know why, because you guys are too fucking baked. Also, beer is stronger in Canada than in the states. I take it that means the women also appear hotter in Canada than in the states. How fucked up and ugly are you women... when you you have to result to making strong alcohol?

Last edited by Mulletman : 02-10-2004 at 01:39 PM.
Old 02-10-2004, 02:05 PM   #33
american_bad_a$
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by WeatheredWoman) This wasn't meant as a sexistic remark! Just to know were you come from. Sincirr understands that from a woman's point of view.

Then let me be "retarded" just because I don't follow like sheep

Let me tell you a great story and then let's see how it will be told in let's say 2000 years?? Things do change! At first birthcontrol was something bad, but the pope now agreed with it in Africa. So the pope is admitted to change whatever the bible says? That makes no sense to me.. That (among other things) made religion to me something to not take that serious anymore. I was born Catholic. But I'm obviously not practicing it!

Well actually that was a question from me to you : How does the bible refer to a rapists seed??

I live in the Netherlands... I always found it great: The way that people get strength, power and love out of what they believe! Honestly! But it's not the only thing that's RIGHT! People can believe in so many different ways...

I do believe... but not in a certain religion! It's got no specific name, no specific rules, no specific bible... It's kind of a feeling. A very positive one though... that strenghtens me.

Just one more question... what has the bible to say about birthcontrol?? That's murder too actually... killing all those eggs and seeds! That's life too! So how consequent is religion?

Okay. Where do i start? first, i am not catholic. i don't have to answer to the pope, he is not god, and he definately is not infallible. whoever came up with that statement is in hell right now. catholism is too full of holes in their theology, and too many false doctrines, and so forth. i just took a class on it, and i know. i am full of info on the subject. but i don't want to get into that.

birth contro: it is not killing. it is not an abortion pill. it doesn't kill the egg and spearm. it stops the sperm from even getting to the egg in the first place. it doesn't "kill" anything. therefore, birth control is fine. abortion on the other hand is not fine.

things change, but not religion. god is constant and unchanging, therefore, so is this religion. look throughout the past of catholism, changes, changes, changes.

i didn't know that that was a question for me. how and i suppsoed t otknow that you are asking me if a rape nany is "bad seed?" i didn't know...sorry. well, it is not bad seed.

people don't have to believe in what i belive. they can be wrong if they want to. i am not gonna push my religion down someone's throat that obviously doesn't believe it, and i would expect everyone else to do the same to me.

abortion is never permitted in the bible. and if you don't like that for a reference, sorry. that is where i am going from. if you can't accept that because "religions change, and it is 2000 years old" that is your opinion. but again, you can be wrong if you want to.

i don't know if i left out anything, but i am sure i will soon find out.

mulletman - cool. i understand. sorry if i broke any of the rules.
Old 02-10-2004, 02:10 PM   #34
Mulletman
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
no no no you didnt break any rules, its all good. glad you started this thread. i just barely saw this thread today and it had a lot of posts on it already, so i just added the rules to your first post. sorry for the confusion.
Old 02-10-2004, 02:54 PM   #35
american_bad_a$
USER INFO »
great...thanks.
Old 02-10-2004, 08:20 PM   #36
Xterminator27
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Mulletman) To X
I completely understand that we have more gun murders and violent crimes in our country, but those are due to a select few of idiots. But guess what, theres one more thing that Canada has that we do not.... cartels! Canada has a big drug cartel problem, way bigger than anything we have here. Fun fact for you, The majority of the narcotics that are smuggled into the United States are not from Colombia, Mexico, or any other Latin American country. They are grown and imported from Canada. The world regards Canadians as "American's, only with the guns"... now we know why, because you guys are too fucking baked. Also, beer is stronger in Canada than in the states. I take it that means the women also appear hotter in Canada than in the states. How fucked up and ugly are you women... when you you have to result to making strong alcohol?

hahah you have no idea how right you are, there was a huge marajuanna bust near my area not to long ago, about 5 tonnes of the stuff, and we got kids EVERYWHERE with weed and shit, once i went to the washroom and there were ziplock bags on the ground with ashes and it smelled like shit. Honestly there are so many druggies where i am, but jujing by movies ive seen. And American beer is for pussys, Canadian beer is the real shit, not those wimpy american copys.

and everyone knows canada has the hottest women

Then shut the hell up and eat your damn lemons!

BUY MY MERCHANDISE
http://www.cafepress.com/xterminator27
Old 02-10-2004, 09:37 PM   #37
RMadd
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Xterminator27) And American beer is for pussys, Canadian beer is the real shit, not those wimpy american copys.

and everyone knows canada has the hottest women
You know, I might actually agree w/ you. Well, maybe not about the hottest women. There's some fine women from Northern & Eastern Europe and Russia. Nice, long legs, perfect forms... um, Rosy Palms and I will be back in a few.

Old 02-10-2004, 09:49 PM   #38
Mulletman
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Mail order brides! Score!
Old 02-11-2004, 10:23 AM   #39
american_bad_a$
USER INFO »
nevr been to canada. been to mexico for like 5 minutes. my dad was driving and he made a wrong turn.