++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

Old 03-10-2004, 01:50 PM   #91
WeatheredWoman
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by SMACKxxxCREED) I have been to your beauitful country after my Dad retired from the Marines he took my Mom and I to Holland...Scottland...Germany...England. and I remember how clean Holland was what I liked where the houses with the dog houses that matched in the back yard and I was so happy to see a Mcdonalds and what was so cool about it... it was a 2 story Mcdonalds and to a 10 year old kid that was something...we did have a tour guide on parts of the trip....we toured a couple of cheese factories while in Holland and I loved my wooden shoes...and I kept forgetting that french fries were chips so everyone got a laugh out of that.....Scottland and England I really loved...Germany I think I could go back now and enjoy it.I was just so young when we went....I do remember that while we were in Holland we took a wine and cheese cruise thru the canals and it was just so breath taking.

You must have been to Amsterdam then? Because that's the only city with the famous canals... Well Utrecht has got some canals too though!

I'm glad that you've got such positive memories of my country I would love to visit America at least once in my life!

Oh please don't mention wooden shoes LOL!!! I hope that none of you guys here thinks that we all live in windmills, walk on wooden shoes and eat cheese all the time and on top of all that smoke pot aaaaaaaall day long LMAO!!! Although that would be nice... to a certain degree
Yeah we got McDonalds over here (I worked at one when I was 15 that's 21 years ago ) ...and Burger King. It's becoming Small America over here

My mom's actually from Germany, so I'm half Dutch and half German. I still got some family over there which I visit so now and then.

Souls...
they float like the memories I've opened,
Go...
and kiss all the butterflies I've broken,
Sow...
their wings to the coat of my misfortune,
Grow...
to reach the plains only I have spoken...

The Path ~by~ ManMade God