++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Alter Bridge Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 06-30-2005, 05:11 PM   #16
uncertaindrumer
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by RoffeDH) Yeah! I agree that WU haven't given AB that much of promo, but as I remembers it didn't Mark say that he didn't want that much of promo? He wanted to do this the way they did with Creed, from the bottom (Just hard when you have fans all over the world wanting them to come there ;D ) So WU might just be a VERY good lable to AB which lets them take it slow on THEIR cost...
uncertaindrumer! Yes! BW was a very lowsy chosie of a singel, it's not catchy but it's a good song, and the video speaks for it self, so it it was a bad choise for AB to pick it I dissagree, it was the best choise, they took a step from Creed whith it (OYE sounds alot like a creed song would), so don't go pecking on AB for that
Uh, BW sounds a LOT like Creed and jsut out of curiosity, if it was a great choice, why has it done NOTHING?
Old 06-30-2005, 06:05 PM   #17
Wylde-Tremonti
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by uncertaindrumer) Uh, BW sounds a LOT like Creed and jsut out of curiosity, if it was a great choice, why has it done NOTHING?
Nothing is a strong word... maybe it hasn't done good... but i wouldn't say it has done Nothing...
But still... One Day Remains would have been the best choice IMO..

Jesus + Guitars = Life
Old 06-30-2005, 06:12 PM   #18
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »
lack of promotion. it's not just "throwing" a song in the play list and it will do good. There's a lot of back-office duties that were supposed to be done but wasn't.
Old 06-30-2005, 08:12 PM   #19
uncertaindrumer
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Wylde-Tremonti) Nothing is a strong word... maybe it hasn't done good... but i wouldn't say it has done Nothing...
But still... One Day Remains would have been the best choice IMO..

Agreed, ODR was the best song and still is on the album. And if it hasn't done good... It has done "nothing", hasn't it? Semantics.
Old 07-01-2005, 01:02 AM   #20
Alter Shredder
USER INFO »
IM not sure...the guys probably will want to stay with wind up, heck they made wind up basically. But at the same time they might want to take a hint from two really good bands who got shit from WU and left (those would be seven wiser and edgewater). Those two saw early on they were getting a raw deal. So yeah it might be worth looking into but i doubt it will happen
Old 07-02-2005, 08:16 AM   #21
RoffeDH
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by uncertaindrumer) Uh, BW sounds a LOT like Creed and jsut out of curiosity, if it was a great choice, why has it done NOTHING?

I mean, it's not a "too" radiofriendly song, the best song to pick, if I could chose, would have to be one of the harder, like Metalingus or, YES!, ODR, but I think BW was better becouse of it's absent of "radio friendlyness" and the ability to make a good video of it, but ODR would have been a better video... I say this about swedish radio "FUCK IT!" and "DON't GET PLAYED HERE!" couse it's just a bunch of fuckers listening to the radio here!

Last edited by RoffeDH : 07-02-2005 at 02:59 PM.