++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Waxing Poetica
Today's Posts «

Old 03-17-2004, 12:18 PM   #1
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Story Without Name!!!!

I Would Like To Tell A Story. About A boy Named Shane. And A Girl Named Sunday. She Seen Not To Many Sundays In The Clutches Of Her Mothers Prison B/c Of Her Twisted Mental Health But A Dream Took Its The Place Of The Prison Cell. Shane Had A Prison Cell To B/c Of Way To Many Sundays. No freedom To Discover who Shane Was. The World And People Can Try To Take Your Soul. And Take Away Your Spirts truth untill We Dont Know Who We Are Anymore Shane Was Had A Dream About Sunday The World Could Not Take Sunday Away From Him b/c She was Born In Him In his Hidden Soul That He Did Not Know Sunday Loved Theme All She Loved There Song And Found Her Self In Song After Song She Wrote A Song For Shane Misunderstud Youth Was Its Name All tho At The time She Knew Not Who She Wrote For Sunday Met Shane Somewere And Some Time In A Place That Just Cant Be Seen By Mortal Eyes Through It Many Names Have Changed But The Scars Remain The Same One Day Sunday Went Estray In A Pit Of Darkness Blood Tears And Lost Dreams And Hopes And No More Song Sunday Was Dead And No More Songs Could Save Sundays Song Anymore Sunday Told Shane Some Were Some Way In Hidden Dreams Of Youth That He Would Rock Her World Someday And Shane Thought No Way I Will Never Get Out Of Here Sunday Was Afraid One Day No One Was There No One Cared No One Heard No One Knew Sundays Song But Shane Knew It B/c Sunday Had His Song It Was Written Deep Within Her Heart At A Place She Foregot She Looked Up And Saw shanes Face In High place And Smiled She Knew It Was Shane And By That Time The Names Had Changed For Real But Theres Only Two Names Who Know This Story Which Is Written In A Book That Shane Knew To Well He Knew sundays Name And Sunday Knows Hes Name So When You Hold Me And I Cry Just remebear I told You That you Would Rock My World Someday I was Not strong Enough To Make It To Rock Yours First But I Look And See Shane To this day in Your Eyes Sunday Said You Would Rock Her World Some day At Take Many With You as You Went Along The Way So Here We Are Now Wondering Sometimes What Happend To Shane And Sunny What Ever happend To 15 Where were You Then And Your Here Now So We Wont Make A sound To know This Is How its all Went down Some How Are Youth Of The Days Gone by Crys Out By A Diffrent Name To Be There Again Are Hearts Sighs Deep Inside Sometimes I think To Go Back in Time But Were Both Wise Now And Wiser Than most Than Shane And Sunday Could Think That They Would Ever Be Were In To Deep To Go Back Now The Soul Mates Cry From The Past And That Makes Us Know This Is A Story This Is Are Song When You Hold Me Shane And We Leave This place Someday You Will See Sunday In My Eyes And Then You Will Know All Of This Was Meant To Be......I Knew You Would Rock My World Someday!!!!!
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 03-18-2004, 02:30 PM   #2
Aimee
USER INFO »
That was really hard to understand, but from what I got it was beautiful sister. BTW isn't it hard to capitalize every new word? My pinky would get tired from Trying To Do That.
Old 03-18-2004, 02:41 PM   #3
creedsister
USER INFO »
Thanks Aim it Was hard On to write, One Of The Hardest, But Oh Well Thanks
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything