++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 05-24-2009, 02:45 PM   #1
Faithwalker012
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Just a Beautiful Video And Place

It's amazing to see beauty like this come together in our world. I know people who don't believe in God claim they see and recognize beauty in this world, and I'm not doubting them. But what a beautiful world God did create, even with all the problems that a lot of times we ourselves cause in it.

The Lord possessed me in the beginning of His way, before His works of old. I was set up from everlasting, from the beginning, or ever the earth was. When there was no depth, I was brought forth; when there were no fountains abounding with water. Before the mountains were settled, before the hills was I brought forth: While as yet He had not made the earth, nor the fields, nor the highest part of the dust of the world. When He prepared the heavens, I was there: when He set a compass upon the face of the depth: When He established the clouds above: when he strengthened the fountains of the deep: When He gave to the sea His decree, that the waters should not pass His commandment: when He appointed the foundations of the earth: Then I was by Him, as one brought up with Him: and I was daily His delight, rejoicing always before Him: Rejoicing in the habitable part of His earth; and my delights were with the sons of men. " (Proverbs 8:22-31 KJV)

Oh yeah, here's the link.

http://www.vimeo.com/3846698

Jason
Old 05-27-2009, 11:05 AM   #2
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
That Was Breath Taking

Jason that was beautiful and a simple blessing to read your post and your video you put with it THAT Was JUST A Delight In His Majestey Sorry i have,nt had time to view your post And Video
Old 05-28-2009, 04:11 PM   #3
Faithwalker012
USER INFO »
Re: Just a Beautiful Video And Place

Thanks

No worries about not having time... I kind of run all over the place and use up a lot of time myself these days... both online and off.

Jason
Old 05-28-2009, 09:30 PM   #4
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

it was very rare piece hows ya put all that together enjoyed it brother, BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH bro
Old 05-30-2009, 12:51 PM   #5
Faithwalker012
USER INFO »

Thanks again

Just so there's no confusion on anyone's part, and I don't think there is, I didn't put the video together. I did plop in the bible verses from Proverbs with it though, as well as my comments in the beginning. I thought the Proverbs verses went well with it.

Glad someone else saw the beauty and wonder in it too, and in this world our Father created.

Jason
Old 06-02-2009, 12:38 PM   #6
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Your Welcome Again No confusion brother no confusion even though of course you did,nt put the video together it is very much your own creation And Such Blessing FOR He Is The God That Formed The Heavens And The Earth And Is Hand Upon Us In Whatever We Try To Acomplish So His Message To All Flesh Can Be Heared TAKE, Mc Hammer For Instant Jason Left Us A Message In Those Crazy Days Of Hip Hop Culture and used princes when doves cry And Told US We Just Gotta PRAY To Make It Today i believe in my heart and mind GLORY MC Got Princes Secret Message In That One I Tell Ya Why Do We Scream At Each Other This Is What It Sounds Like When Doves Cry AMEN I Dont Care Who Laughs At Me GLORY TO GOD We Gotta Pray To Keep It Together Today A GOD FEARING Family Is Blessed Those Who Pray together We Stay Together AND We Time Gets Hard We Dont Give Up The Fight AMEN take care jason and peace be with you
Old 06-05-2009, 07:05 PM   #7
Faithwalker012
USER INFO »

Thank you

I won't laugh, though Keli might.

Seriously though, that's something I never thought of, or about. I don't know if you're right or wrong, but if you can see a positive message and it's something that encourages you and strengthens you, then great. I do know that unexpected reference and all MC Hammer did try to do some positive things for God.

Jason
Old 06-06-2009, 11:05 AM   #8
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

HAMMER TIME no jason not most would set and meditate on that tell you what but i,ll meditate on paper box if lead to do so AMEN seems crazy in our fleshley mind at the time brother you can recall the story of the Donkey That Spoke AMEN sometimes through all of walks and presverance and in battle after battle HIS Majesty Uses the simple things to minsters to our hearts GLORY TO GOD, Yes Mc Did GLORY TO GOD and the word tells Us The Lord Never Forgets Your Works In Him Let Keli laugh I dont Care ~PEACE BE~WIT~Ya We Going be To Legit To Quit