++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Alter Bridge Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 12-02-2005, 02:28 PM   #1
emissarygtrist
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Thank God for AB

With all this crap happening with Stapp now, I'm so proud that AB was formed and Creed scraped. Now I really do believe that Stapps current troubles are truly putting the final nail in the coffin!!!! ROCK ON ALTER BRIDGE
Old 12-02-2005, 03:17 PM   #2
The Lithium
USER INFO »
Amen to that! I agree with what you said in the other thread, which was closed:

Stapp = Wind-Up
Alter Bridge = Fans

"take care of yourselves.
take care of each other.
fuck gorge w. bush!
good night"
--corey taylor
Old 12-02-2005, 04:23 PM   #3
SnowBlower-HALL
USER INFO »
All what crap with stapp?...Do you mean his album release and him promoting it?

Sorry, I'm from the uk and I find all this Stapp vs AB crap to be very boring-so I like to keep my head in the sand when it comes to all this stuff. I loved creed and there work, and two weeks ago I went to see my first AB gig and I am still buzzing from that show.They were amazing!- Now stapps go his album out (Which I find to be a work of art) I don't see the problem.

I enjoy all there music.
Old 12-02-2005, 05:25 PM   #4
emissarygtrist
USER INFO »
In my personal opinion AB is just more dedicated to their music, and their fans than Stapp could ever be. Not to mention they know how to conduct themselves!!!!!!!!!!!! O and not to mention but I'll be seeing the boys the 10th in Mobile!!!!

Scott Stapp = Wind-Up

Alter Bridge = Fans
Old 12-02-2005, 05:56 PM   #5
sina2b
USER INFO »
the whole AB and Creed thing is big deal and it wont get boring this soon. Its really amazing how the guys ditched everything they had and all the oppertunities they had in front of them just for the passion they have for music. People should appreciate that and it shouldnt get that boring this fast.
Old 12-03-2005, 03:17 PM   #6
Robin101
USER INFO »
I agree with SnowBlower-Hall. AB vs. SS is getting very tedious now.

During a contest, which many people are turning this into, there is an end product. Tell me, what the result of this petty feud is going to be? How is someone going to be 'victorious'?

Let me guess (I say this in a childish voice) 'When AB kick Stapp's ass and sell more albums than him'.

Or, or (again childish voice) 'When AB are dropped by W-U and Stapp....blah, blah, blah'.

The poor response to this thread is no surprise. Love the music, not the artist.

Take Care

And then
They went on to say
That the pearly gates
Had some eloquent graffiti
Like 'We'll meet again'
And 'Fuck the man'
And 'Tell my mother not to worry'
~ The Trapeze Swinger
Old 12-04-2005, 07:18 AM   #7
RoffeDH
USER INFO »
Snowblower, the shit that he's talking is about him being drunk and starting fights... But I must agree the music MIGHT be one thing but I don't like Stapps 'couse he's trying to show a side of him that, in my opinion aint real... But if people like it, may so be!
Old 12-04-2005, 12:18 PM   #8
The Lithium
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by emissarygtrist) In my personal opinion AB is just more dedicated to their music, and their fans than Stapp could ever be.
Yes, agreed about the music. But Stapp has some pretty big fans. It's almost scary. Head over to www.PassionBreedsFollowers.com and find out yourself. Scott is GOD over there.

"take care of yourselves.
take care of each other.
fuck gorge w. bush!
good night"
--corey taylor
Old 12-04-2005, 05:16 PM   #9
sina2b
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by The Lithium) Yes, agreed about the music. But Stapp has some pretty big fans. It's almost scary. Head over to www.PassionBreedsFollowers.com and find out yourself. Scott is GOD over there.

those are not fans man, they are mostly obsessed in a freaky way. I doubt if Scott "himself" has that many fans but yea there are a bunch of obsessed people at pbf, i havent seen people be so much protective of their own children and their actions like the way they are to scott.
Old 12-04-2005, 09:48 PM   #10
titan9
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by The Lithium) Yes, agreed about the music. But Stapp has some pretty big fans. It's almost scary. Head over to www.PassionBreedsFollowers.com and find out yourself. Scott is GOD over there.

I think you are unfairly judging PBF. I'm a non-posting member over there who reads the forums a lot. While they really love his music(and perhaps his looks), they don't treat him like God. If you've read any of the posts over there recently, you'd know that a lot of people have admitted that he has faults and that he has stumbled, just like all of us have. He's human, and they admit that. Just because they run a positive site and keep the discussions in his forum positive and completely about him, that doesn't mean they are obsessed.

Check out my friend's Music blog by here!
Old 12-04-2005, 10:51 PM   #11
Xterminator27
USER INFO »
Fun fact : Who cares.

Then shut the hell up and eat your damn lemons!

BUY MY MERCHANDISE
http://www.cafepress.com/xterminator27
Old 12-05-2005, 02:17 AM   #12
RMadd
USER INFO »
Robin, I've gotta agree w/ you here. It's ridiculous how people are turning it into a contest. In my mind, it's one thing to merely state how you're somewhat miffed by Stapp's actions, or by things AB have said, but it's another to start comparing them as though, but it's completely inane for people to go around bashing one or the other for the ends of promoting the entity which they prefer. Quite immature, in fact.
So, everyone, please consider this an invitation from myself to grow up (to be quite blunt about it). I won't name names, but there are a few of you I have in mind that have done this on more than a few occasions. I've been a member of these boards for a little more than 2 years now and, although we've dealt with annoying, negative members here and there along the way, I am quite unnerved by the fact that this childish squabbling seems to be growing into more of an epidemic, what with people posting in the Stapp discussion threads remarks to the effect of "Stapp sucks, AB rules," and vice versa in the AB threads. So, please, I know this may sound a tad kitschy, but why can't we all just get along?

Old 12-05-2005, 06:14 AM   #13
RoffeDH
USER INFO »
Agree
Old 12-05-2005, 09:34 AM   #14
SnowBlower-HALL
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Robin101) I agree with SnowBlower-Hall. AB vs. SS is getting very tedious now.

During a contest, which many people are turning this into, there is an end product. Tell me, what the result of this petty feud is going to be? How is someone going to be 'victorious'?

Let me guess (I say this in a childish voice) 'When AB kick Stapp's ass and sell more albums than him'.

Or, or (again childish voice) 'When AB are dropped by W-U and Stapp....blah, blah, blah'.

The poor response to this thread is no surprise. Love the music, not the artis

Take Care

Thanks robin!....I can "now" see, that You do have a brain after all. After our little war of words on previous threads,maybe there is some hope of us becoming forum buddy's after all?..."We do seem to agree on this subject.

Anyway Robin, the only way I can see anyone being victorious in this feud would be for, tremonti to smash a guitar over stapps head, Or for scott to place a mic up marks ass!

Either way its gunna be a KO.
Old 12-05-2005, 09:43 AM   #15
RoffeDH
USER INFO »
What! Snowblower! You seem to have gotten both a guitar in your head and a mic up your ass by someone! Bu still