++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

Old 04-12-2006, 07:03 PM   #16
bilal
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: WWE Wrestlemania 22

HHH got brains ................that dirty instinct.................not necessarily the best.........
Old 04-13-2006, 05:04 AM   #17
metalchris25
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Robin101) Bret Hart - YES!! A true legend who can, without question, refer to himself as 'the best there is, the best there was and the best there ever will be'. The only man who can even come close to him is.......William Regal!!

HHH is the best there is today (and probably the past decade). Loved his new entrance music.

The Ultimate Warrior - OH NO!! The guy who played this character even changed his name to the Ultimate Warrior in real life. Great character, great entrance music, TERRIBLE wrestler.

William.. Regal.. thats funny.

HHH is very talented, but I have to go with Chris Benoit. Best tech wrestler ever.
Old 04-13-2006, 03:50 PM   #18
HuMaN~ClAy
USER INFO »

Ultimate Warrior was so amazing haha... big time childhood hero. I haven't followed the WWE in the last 3 years or so, but every now and then i tune in and tend to be very disappointed. It seems they lost all their really good talent and have tried to replace it with people who barely made RAW or SmackDown! when i used to watch, let alone in the main event and winning the world title (Bradshaw... like wtf?? dirty APA guy who can only do a clothsline...)

I also notice that 80% of the show is just talking and flashy videos to promote fueds... all i watch it for is to see a match, i don't wanna see all this crap.

Best wrestler right now I think would be Edge. Every time i see one of his matches he just amazes me. Angle is awesome too.
Old 04-13-2006, 06:37 PM   #19
SnowBlower-HALL
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by metalchris25) William.. Regal.. thats funny.

HHH is very talented, but I have to go with Chris Benoit. Best tech wrestler ever.

Watch your words. - William regal is my hero and you need to remember that william is also a hooligan and a very dangerous man....even if he is in bed by 8pm, every weeknight.
Old 04-13-2006, 06:47 PM   #20
Robin101
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by SnowBlower-HALL) Watch your words. - William regal is my hero and you need to remember that william is also a hooligan and a very dangerous man....even if he is in bed by 8pm, every weeknight.

We must watch out for our good friend Mr. Regal, SnowBlower. If we don't, who knows what the ramifications could be.....

And then
They went on to say
That the pearly gates
Had some eloquent graffiti
Like 'We'll meet again'
And 'Fuck the man'
And 'Tell my mother not to worry'
~ The Trapeze Swinger
Old 04-13-2006, 06:51 PM   #21
Robin101
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by HuMaN~ClAy) Ultimate Warrior was so amazing haha... big time childhood hero. I haven't followed the WWE in the last 3 years or so, but every now and then i tune in and tend to be very disappointed. It seems they lost all their really good talent and have tried to replace it with people who barely made RAW or SmackDown! when i used to watch, let alone in the main event and winning the world title (Bradshaw... like wtf?? dirty APA guy who can only do a clothsline...)

I also notice that 80% of the show is just talking and flashy videos to promote fueds... all i watch it for is to see a match, i don't wanna see all this crap.

Best wrestler right now I think would be Edge. Every time i see one of his matches he just amazes me. Angle is awesome too.

I agree with a majority of what you say. Bradshaw isn't the greatest wrestler on the planet, but he is one of the best characters and one of the greatest talents ever on the mic.

I agree with you in regards to talent and the production of the show - way too much talking, not enough wrestling. The matches should tell the story, not the promos. Edge is a phenomenal talent who keeps getting better. He deserves a lengthy run with the strap. As for Angle - awesome!! Enough said.

And then
They went on to say
That the pearly gates
Like 'We'll meet again'
And 'Fuck the man'
~ The Trapeze Swinger
Old 04-13-2006, 07:16 PM   #22
bilal
USER INFO »

Edge sucks.............. i turn down the volume when he enters......... i thnk AB made a mistake given theri song to this jackass!...... ANgle is very good...........the guy keeps on fighting..............
Old 04-13-2006, 08:21 PM   #23
GregS
USER INFO »

Edge is awesome...
He deserves the title for longer..
I can see either Edge or HHH coming out of Backlash Champ.
Cena is pathetic , boring , annoying & he just suks.
He was good when he first started years ago..
Old 04-14-2006, 04:15 AM   #24
HuMaN~ClAy
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by GregS) Edge is awesome...
He deserves the title for longer..
I can see either Edge or HHH coming out of Backlash Champ.
Cena is pathetic , boring , annoying & he just suks.
He was good when he first started years ago..

haha i remember seeing Cena when he first started... in his multi coloured tights. Kinda like he was out of a bad saturday night main event from the early 90's... you know, those random people who you never knew existed and only fought once and only fought big names like bret hart... those were the days

and i think it was just a joke when they gave edge the belt like a month ago for like 2 weeks... only to have it back on cena. they don't give edge nearly enough respect.

and what the heck!! rey mysterio jr is the world heavyweight champ!!! am i supposed to believe this??? technically he shouldn't even be in that weight class which would prevent him from even getting a chance at that title. and ah... if kane and the big show ever lose the tag titles i feel i should be able to sue for false advertising or something... unless you're like a team consisting of a gorilla and and bulldozer it's actually impossible to beat these guys. proven fact on wikipedia... well not really but i feel like making it so.
Old 04-14-2006, 07:15 AM   #25
metalchris25
USER INFO »

Edge has earned the right to hold that belt for a while. He's been putting on great shows for a long time.

John Cena aint never been worth a crap since day one, and I really hope yall aint serious about Regal!lol

Human Clay is right about the tag titles. Don't think it can be said any better than that.

Flyin Brian Pillman/Stone Cold Steve Austin best tag team ever?

Just remembered L.O.D. (Hawk and Animal, not that other idiot that could puke on demand.)
Old 04-14-2006, 09:55 AM   #26
GregS
USER INFO »

Animal's a retard at the moment.. WWE jus put him in any old match..
He doesnt even wear his L.O.D stuff anymore.
Old 04-14-2006, 10:58 AM   #27
Robin101
USER INFO »

WWE haven't given a shit about the tag titles since the great days of Edge & Christian, The Dudley's and the Hardy Boys - remember the TLC matches they had? Awesome.

It's a shame because if you've got a collection of great tag teams, their matches are usually the most entertaining. The only decent tag team at the moment are MNM. Quite similar to the Hollywood Blondes.

Greatest tag-team? What about The Hart Foundation or The British Bulldogs?

And then
They went on to say
That the pearly gates
Like 'We'll meet again'
And 'Fuck the man'
~ The Trapeze Swinger
Old 04-14-2006, 11:39 AM   #28
metalchris25
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by GregS) Animal's a retard at the moment.. WWE jus put him in any old match..
He doesnt even wear his L.O.D stuff anymore.

That sux. I have not watched it in a long time. Went to Raw in Charleston last year when they fired Eric.(again) And they had the dump truck and all. I know someone that works at the colisseum so I get in for free. thats really the only time I pay it any attention anymore.
Old 04-14-2006, 04:14 PM   #29
HuMaN~ClAy
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Robin101) WWE haven't given a shit about the tag titles since the great days of Edge & Christian, The Dudley's and the Hardy Boys - remember the TLC matches they had? Awesome.

It's a shame because if you've got a collection of great tag teams, their matches are usually the most entertaining. The only decent tag team at the moment are MNM. Quite similar to the Hollywood Blondes.

Greatest tag-team? What about The Hart Foundation or The British Bulldogs?

ah yes, those three teams had some of the best matches in history. i could watch them all day long.

and i second The Hart Foundation and the British Bulldogs as being 2 of the best teams. I'd also like to add Demolition and the Rockers. Good times.
Old 04-16-2006, 05:35 PM   #30
bilal
USER INFO »

if it wanst for lita , that who**, edge would have surely in the hands of mc foley

FO-LEY FO-LEY FO-LEY FO-LEY FO-LEY FO-LEY FO-LEY FO-LEY FO-LEY

FO-LEY FO-LEY FO-LEY FO-LEY FO-LEY FO-LEY FO-LEY FO-LEY FO-LEY

FOLEY RULES!! BANg BanG!!!!