++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

Old 05-03-2006, 09:24 AM   #7141
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr
Re: Random Thoughts

^and bilal is upset about LOSING the hair!!! haha youre a cack!!!

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 05-03-2006, 09:26 AM   #7142
bilal
USER INFO »

^ well i had only one.......... thats why i am soooooooooo sad!
Old 05-03-2006, 11:13 AM   #7143
metalchris25
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Sincirr) ^
...Youre kidding right?

nah, dead serious. never heard of them. sounds like I should check em out.
Old 05-03-2006, 11:32 AM   #7144
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Sincirr) ^and bilal is upset about LOSING the hair!!! haha youre a cack!!!
THERE IS ALWAYS THE HAIR CLUB FOR MEN DONNA LEE BABY!!!!
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done
Old 05-03-2006, 12:41 PM   #7145
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by bilal) ^ well i had only one.......... thats why i am soooooooooo sad!

Thats sucks bilal,lol
alone
All I know
I still got mountains to climb
on my own

Enough To Let Me Go-Switchfoot
Old 05-03-2006, 12:43 PM   #7146
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by metalchris25) nah, dead serious. never heard of them. sounds like I should check em out.
I've never heard of em either,so don't feel bad,lol.
alone
All I know
on my own

Old 05-03-2006, 01:20 PM   #7147
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »

Why do some people make a huge deal out of everything and make you feel like your a big fat burden all the time
alone
All I know
on my own

Old 05-05-2006, 02:00 PM   #7148
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »

i dont know my girl thats their probleam not yours you know how to uplift theme and ease that burden that they find just hard to carry make you feel and worry about things ya should,nt GET YOU A TSHIRT THAT READS RIGHT ACROSSED IT IN LARGE PRINT IM F(*(&*CKED ANY QUESTIONS HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done
Old 05-05-2006, 02:09 PM   #7149
metalchris25
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker) Why do some people make a huge deal out of everything and make you feel like your a big fat burden all the time

Well, in this case, I would reccommend that you first of all pray for them, and secondly, who cares what other people think as long as you know your true value?
Old 05-06-2006, 12:44 AM   #7150
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »

well thats also good advice no one is beyond prayer But My Julie Is A Most Precious Girl...most very precious and she needs the shirt there was a time when i would have given simliar advice and that advice stands fast and steads fast to this very day AMEN But Julie Is Long Time Vetrean Of PRAYER AND THE BIBLE TEACHES US THAT PRAYER CHANGES THINGS and sometimes if we our so precious WE SEE NO CHANGE AMEN!!! And The Lord In Desparate Times Will Take Actions To Uphold What Is His its ok to get angery and its ok to stand up for yourself BECAUSE GOD IS STANDING UP FOR YOU we cant fool our selfs when something is not going right And The Lord Dont Expect To You But To Learn From Your Experinces And How Much He Means To You that he would lay his life down for you and tell you he has been there strife is better than perfection ...IN THEE O LORD DO I PUT MY TRUST LET ME NEVER BE PUT TO CONFUSION DELIVER ME IN THY RIGHTEOUSNESS AND CAUSE ME TO ESCAPE INCLINE YOUR EAR UNTO ME AND SAVE ME BE THOU MY STRONG PLACE WHERE I MAY ALWAYS RESORT THOU HAST GIVEN HIS WORD TO SAVE ME FOR THOU ART MY ROCK AND FORTRESS DELIVER ME O MY GOD OUT OF THE HAND OF THE WICKED OUT THE HAND OF THE UNRIGHTEOUS AND CRUEL MAN FOR THOU ART MY HOPE O LORD GOD THOU ART MY TRUST FROM THE DAYS OF OLD AND MY YOUTH BY THEE HAVE I BEEN HOLDEN UP FROM THE WOMB THOU ART HE THAT TOOK ME OUT OF MY MOTHERS BOWELS MY PRAISE SHALL BE BEFORE ME ALWAYS i,AM AS A WONDER UNTO MANY BUT THIU ART MY STRONG REFUGE LET MY MOUTH BE FILLED WITH THY PRAISE AND WITH THY HONOUR ALL OF THE DAY CAST ME NOT OFF IN THE TIME OF OLD AGE FORSAKE ME NOT WHEN MY STRENETH FAILETH, FOR MINE ENMIES SPEAK AGAINST ME AND THEY LAY AWAIT FOR MY SOUL i get on my rolls from time to time AMEN HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MY JULIE Was Pissed Psalm 71
Old 05-06-2006, 12:56 AM   #7151
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker) Why do some people make a huge deal out of everything and make you feel like your a big fat burden all the time
let me give you better advice my girl haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa other than the tshirt we are all friends here because they set there with nothing better to do than like be so on your case and its job to make a mountian out of a baby hill about this and that and that and this that dont make a Diffrence And God Teaches Us There Is More Importan Things In Life Than The Things We Cant Change in a sitution or the people Or even The Loved One Arounds Us But He Can Grant Us The Wisdom To Make That Diffrence And Sometimes Your Faith Will Be Put Through The Ringer by who ever is closest to you Even The Good Lord but we go through these things not to fail and give up but to overcome My Girl So As Metalchris25 Gave His Advice DO KEEP PRAYING FOR THEME BECAUSE IT DOES CHANGE THINGS Sis Will Say Amen
Old 05-06-2006, 07:59 AM   #7152
metalchris25
USER INFO »

sometimes you just gotta eat a cat.
Old 05-06-2006, 09:40 AM   #7153
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »

^knocking someone out would be fun as well Never done it before,might relieve some tention,lol.
alone
All I know
on my own

Old 05-06-2006, 10:03 AM   #7154
metalchris25
USER INFO »

I have found that it is also fun to mix a baseball bat, a hard swing, and your object of frustration. (excluding the kiddies, of course)
Old 05-07-2006, 09:33 AM   #7155
bilal
USER INFO »

^ surely must be! .................