++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Waxing Poetica
Today's Posts «

Old 03-20-2006, 10:06 AM   #1
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Crimson Sun

I look In Your eyes with not a thing to hide except you just you and I tell me tell me i created the moon that just cant be then why do i i was find my eyes up on it knowing its everypart and what goes on behind it cut me deep trust my eyes and i will tell you nothing beautiful ever ever dies its just you and i the sun bleeds crimson over blue skys and blue waters crimson sun over the beautiful blue the most beautiful color of all i comfort the tounge protect soul with razor edge potery when everything has lost its feel and everything becomes meaningless know that im alive and im alive in you there is a war outside these walls thats being fought with blood irony for all thats right when it gets to dark see and the crimson sun bleeds do we need to see the light when its awakend in each other soul the light of comfort the light of truth the light of day i need you to see you are my eyes without theme i know no other color i know no other reason i know no other i want no other i find easy does not understand why we are the waywe are i find under the crimson sun every reason why i love you so much just because i do and i need not explain that to anything or any one i just wanna let the silents speak from under the crimson sun that everything is perfect and being made without flaw or blemish if we cry together we shall rejoice together we shall have a mixture of all colors under a crimson sun when nothing else works or reaches out over or under or nothing can come close to one thing that holds you the most in power in death in light in joy its like the crimson sun its better to wait than to worry its better to be still than to hurry its better to trust in us than to trust any other ways under the crimson sun from a strange way of speaking take comfort under a crimson sun its time we wait upon in its frozen core is everything hidden from the sun but our sun is not hidden from us lets be glad and take comfort in it
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done
Old 03-22-2006, 09:34 AM   #2
MissSeeker
USER INFO »
Re: Crimson Sun

I love it!

"...in the frozen night I prayed, for a touch of warmth so long delayed...
Old 03-22-2006, 11:43 AM   #3
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Re: Crimson Sun

thank you misseeker
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done