++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 10-02-2004, 12:38 AM   #16
DekWannaBFlea
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
because i checked it out.............and decided i didn't like it.....???
Old 10-02-2004, 12:39 AM   #17
DekWannaBFlea
USER INFO »
I am still waiting for ABB.net to accept my registration......
Old 10-02-2004, 02:33 AM   #18
aussiecreeder
USER INFO »
you can register for ezboard boards quickly so it shouldn't take you too long there. about pbf i am not registered at that board so i don't know what its like, but not allowing dissenting opinions sounds a bit over the top to me. its a very cool site for getting news, info and music from however.
Didn’t have a life.
Didn’t have a life.
But surely saved one.
Alright, now it’s time for us to let you go.

Tool
Wings for Marie
Old 10-02-2004, 02:49 AM   #19
Ann Allusion
USER INFO »
Quote: i don't know what its like, but not allowing dissenting opinions sounds a bit over the top to me.

and you are right..because, once again..that is NOT what happens there...RESPECT is shown all the way around, and all opinions are welcome, i believe as long as that RESPECT is maintained...and all that post there do seem to abide by the rule of RESPECT...

DWBF...if you just read the bb and decided you just didn't like it...that is your choice...no problem...but what do you hope to accomplish with the comments you are making about the place?...especially when you have no first hand knowledge of what REALLY does go on there...

for those that do post there...it is someplace that THEY enjoy...away from the usual negativity that is on some of the other bb's...nice people..nice place...maybe someday you will find the same, then you'll understand...i hope so...
Old 10-02-2004, 05:56 AM   #20
DekWannaBFlea
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Ann Allusion) and you are right..because, once again..that is NOT what happens there...RESPECT is shown all the way around, and all opinions are welcome, i believe as long as that RESPECT is maintained...and all that post there do seem to abide by the rule of RESPECT...

DWBF...if you just read the bb and decided you just didn't like it...that is your choice...no problem...but what do you hope to accomplish with the comments you are making about the place?...especially when you have no first hand knowledge of what REALLY does go on there...

for those that do post there...it is someplace that THEY enjoy...away from the usual negativity that is on some of the other bb's...nice people..nice place...maybe someday you will find the same, then you'll understand...i hope so...

.......SO i don't have the right to express my opinion about the board? The site is good, i won't disagree with that, but the BB is what i don't like about it.

The posting of this thread was kind of a way of thanking Steve for not making this board like that board.....but i guess i didn't say it straight up.

Maybe someday i will find a board like that? What about this one? Would i be posting on this board if i didn't like it? Are my 70 posts mocking this board?

I have no first hand knowledge? Huh? If i had no knowledge of the bb why would i be talking about it?

Sorry i am mister negativity......Maybe i should resort to posting mindless positive crap that does do anthing for the discussion........

AB ROCKZORS !!131331

Is that better?
Old 10-02-2004, 08:19 AM   #21
farmgirl
USER INFO »
Currently:
Quote: (Originally Posted by DekWannaBFlea) .......SO i don't have the right to express my opinion about the board? The site is good, i won't disagree with that, but the BB is what i don't like about it.

If my memory is correct, bringing stuff from other boards is discouraged here. I beleive there was talk about the Pit awhile back and one of the mods here told the poster not to bring things from other sites here if the comments were negative. If comments about a place known for its bashing of Stapp are not allowed, then I would think negative comments about a positive Stapp site should not be allowed also. Fair is fair. If I am wrong, a mod can correct me but I believe that is the case.

I withdrew my membership from the place I didn't like. Not worth my time. Just read the boards you enjoy instead of ones you don't.
Old 10-02-2004, 09:30 AM   #22
aussiecreeder
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Ann Allusion) and you are right..because, once again..that is NOT what happens there...RESPECT is shown all the way around, and all opinions are welcome, i believe as long as that RESPECT is maintained...and all that post there do seem to abide by the rule of RESPECT...

okay fair enough but educate me a bit further if you would. if i was to be accepted and i posted in an adult fashion how i believe stapp has let his fans down, and he is not held in the esteem i once held him in would i be hassled or banned?
Didn’t have a life.
Didn’t have a life.
But surely saved one.
Alright, now it’s time for us to let you go.

Tool
Wings for Marie
Old 10-02-2004, 11:50 AM   #23
BobbyMcGee
USER INFO »
So you didn't like it that's all well and good but I see no sense in bringing your gripes over to another board.......<<<<is very confused. I thought this was a b/b to discuss Creed not other bulletin boards **shrugs** And from what I have heard it is a privately owned bulletin board so I'm assuming the owners can do pretty much what they want since the expense of running the site is coming out of their own pockets and no one elses.
________
Prilosec settlement update
________
lesbians Webcams

Last edited by BobbyMcGee : 05-02-2011 at 01:08 PM.
Old 10-02-2004, 01:19 PM   #24
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Farmgirl, you are correct:

Quote: (Originally Posted by Steve) That is the way they run their board. Please don't disrespect fellow fan sites on here though. I may not like BOARD X but because they put forth the effort to make the site and the community, give them respect for that

Also everyone runs their forums differently. CreedPit and ABB.net allow huge images in peoples' signatures which I hate. I don't allow that here. We all have differences in what we like or don't like!

Also, bringing battles between members from other boards (the Pit talk to which farmgirl referred) is indeed highly discouraged. Keep it to the board where it belongs.
Old 10-02-2004, 04:07 PM   #25
Mulletman
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
No its not and no he did nothing wrong, he clearly stated his purpose in asking other if they saw that board in the same way he did. He did not deliberatley or subtley attack that board, that site, anyone in specific, nor did he attack Stapp. He asked other of thier opinions of that board. ALL current AB/Stapp/Creed boards are private, so we all run these boards the way we please. Have you not seen how the Fuhrer and I run this show?

Look, we dont allow attacks on other boards, other members [same board or not], or anyone in general. Albiet, he has the right to post this, his question does not warrant most of your responces. This belongs in Chat-O-Rama because it has nothing to do with Scott Stapp or his music.

Its pretty simple, if you dont like what is being said or done - DONT GO IN, DO NOT POST, just dont. If you dont like how another board talks about us - dont post there. We dont need you or anyone else to defend us. If you dont like what someone else is saying about Stapp/AB/Creed then dont post in there. Just let it be, the only thing you are going to do is help instigate the argument and you will suffer the same reprocusions as everyone else. What do you people have to gain by arguing a dead cause?
Old 10-02-2004, 04:24 PM   #26
DekWannaBFlea
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Mulletman) No its not and no he did nothing wrong, he clearly stated his purpose in asking other if they saw that board in the same way he did. He did not deliberatley or subtley attack that board, that site, anyone in specific, nor did he attack Stapp. He asked other of thier opinions of that board. ALL current AB/Stapp/Creed boards are private, so we all run these boards the way we please. Have you not seen how the Fuhrer and I run this show?

Look, we dont allow attacks on other boards, other members [same board or not], or anyone in general. Albiet, he has the right to post this, his question does not warrant most of your responces. This belongs in Chat-O-Rama because it has nothing to do with Scott Stapp or his music.

Its pretty simple, if you dont like what is being said or done - DONT GO IN, DO NOT POST, just dont. If you dont like how another board talks about us - dont post there. We dont need you or anyone else to defend us. If you dont like what someone else is saying about Stapp/AB/Creed then dont post in there. Just let it be, the only thing you are going to do is help instigate the argument and you will suffer the same reprocusions as everyone else. What do you people have to gain by arguing a dead cause?

Thank you, and yes i wasn't attacking scott, if Ab did the same thing i would be pissed......but since they haven't emailed me.....if ABB.net does the same thing i will tell everybody i don't like it.

Also, sorry for not putting in the right forum thats a mistake by me.
Old 10-03-2004, 12:18 AM   #27
Jooji_2
Banned
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by handmedown) its great for information and getting downloads and articles from. but not allowing negative postings....ummm don't they call that censorship?

You are assuming that they just don't allow negative comments about Stapp...actually they don't allow bashing of anyone....Alter Bridge...and other websites included. That's something I can't say about any other Alter Bridge, Creed websites.

I'm aware of negative postings being removed from this site too. If its a private site its the decision of the person who runs it.

Last edited by Jooji_2 : 10-03-2004 at 12:40 AM.
Old 10-03-2004, 12:38 AM   #28
Jooji_2
Banned
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by DekWannaBFlea) Agreed, its a good site.......But still thats not what i am saying........It just seems like if you disagree with them you're going to get flamed hardcore. Atleast on this site in the Scott stapp forum there is some kind of open mindness. See what i am saying? When i say cultish i don't mean an actual cult i just say that to exagerate a point. But to illustrate my point.....http://passionbreedsfollowers.com/bb...0&page=2&pp=10

I have NEVER seen the use of pictures of anybody on a fan site like that.......its like.....we know what scott looks like we don't need to see him hundreds of times.

This is an just an oberservation, I am not trying to say that passionbreeds followers is a bad site, i guess i just don't like the way they run the board.

I think they are kinda funny. There are other websites that feature pictures of AB band members too...what's the big deal? I hear one place has one of Kennedy that freaks people out...its so weird. You get tired of using the same freaking smilies all the time. I"ve been able to download video clips from there that were so outdated at other sites all you got was "page not available". I now have a copy of every video Creed ever made....all made possible because of that site.

If another site for another band had the same thing would you think it was cultish....or is it just because its a Stapp website?

I just don't go to sites if I don't like the way the run the board.
Old 10-03-2004, 02:10 AM   #29
ctfan
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by DekWannaBFlea) because i checked it out.............and decided i didn't like it.....???

Ok, so just don't go there anymore. Or if you do, just skip over the message board, and go look at other things.

Quit ya bitching.
Old 10-03-2004, 04:18 PM   #30
musiclover291
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by handmedown) okay fair enough but educate me a bit further if you would. if i was to be accepted and i posted in an adult fashion how i believe stapp has let his fans down, and he is not held in the esteem i once held him in would i be hassled or banned?

If that is what you feel I would encourage you to post it at PBF. I think as long as you were respectful they would not have a problem with it. I was just over there and read a thread regarding Stapp health problems and people did voice complaints that they had about Stapp and no one was banned or deleted it was talked about in a respectful manner. I am a Stapp fan and he is not perfect and has made mistakes but the problem with some of the boards is the bashing and negative comments and this board just wants everyone to respectful but you can state something about Stapp that you don't like and it will be welcomed.