++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Scott Stapp Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 05-15-2006, 10:48 AM   #1
crest tattoo
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Please play Summerfest!!!!!

Oh, come on! The Midwest is the best area for him!!! AB played, Submersed too; both last year. Please get him to play Summerfest in Milwaukee!!!
Old 05-15-2006, 12:28 PM   #2
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Re: Please play Summerfest!!!!!

sweet heart i dont know if he will be playing at your summerfest but if i dont have the date wrong he will be there in MILWAUEKEE WI. on the 20 i believe do be sure you can over to the PBF. and know the correct date and place!!! ROCK ON
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done
Old 05-15-2006, 01:32 PM   #3
crest tattoo
USER INFO »

I know! We tried to get tickets, but I think INXS announced their concert long before I tried to get tickets (after I found out Scott was playing with them), and all that was left were the nose bleeds I know Ebay is selling some, but if I can't get enough seats to go with my Creedpals, I don't want to go
Summerfest is in July I think.
Old 05-15-2006, 02:15 PM   #4
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by crest tattoo) I know! We tried to get tickets, but I think INXS announced their concert long before I tried to get tickets (after I found out Scott was playing with them), and all that was left were the nose bleeds I know Ebay is selling some, but if I can't get enough seats to go with my Creedpals, I don't want to go
Summerfest is in July I think.
i love your signature btw , Let me Get This Correct And Correct Me If Im Wrong ...Inxs Anounced their concert but It was Not Anounced That Stapp Was Their opening Act !!! you guys i dont keep up with much info because im so busy With Life so any information you have will help me as well... because i really dont know how radio stations or anything is anouncing his shows because i would,nt we be like you and miss one what was with the nose bleeds
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done
Old 05-15-2006, 02:25 PM   #5
crest tattoo
USER INFO »

Thanks, had that around since 9-11 I think.
INXS announced their schedule and then announced the opening act later-I think anyway because I'd checked their site often and also when I went in to get tickets, only a handful were left.
Nosebleeds mean the seats are the last ones available in the farthest back seats left, balcony or top-top row. Elevation brings on nosebleeds, thus the meaning.
Old 05-15-2006, 03:28 PM   #6
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »

thanks for the info, that would have really pissed me if they would have anounced later ok really pissed me off i understand where you are coming from ..nose bleeds k elevation i thought you were in a fight or something dude ...
Old 05-16-2006, 12:24 AM   #7
Steve
Administrator
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Steve Send a message via MSN to Steve

Unfortunately because Stapp is playing with INXS in Milwaukee he proabably won't be at Summerfest. There's a condition for bands playing at Summerfest that says they cannot play within X miles of Summerfest for X number of days/weeks/months prior to Summerfest...

The things that I've loved the things that I've lost
The things I've held sacred that I've dropped
I won't lie no more you can bet
I don't want to learn what I'll need to forget
- Audioslave, "Doesn't Remind Me"
Old 05-16-2006, 03:11 PM   #8
crest tattoo
USER INFO »

What about AB last year though. I seen them in Beloit, and then they did Summerfest.
Old 05-16-2006, 04:02 PM   #9
Steve
Administrator
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Steve Send a message via MSN to Steve

Beloit is more than X miles away from Milwaukee... (I don't remember the exact milage... basically outside the county of Milwaukee is ok I believe)

The things that I've loved the things that I've lost
The things I've held sacred that I've dropped
I won't lie no more you can bet
I don't want to learn what I'll need to forget
- Audioslave, "Doesn't Remind Me"
Old 05-16-2006, 04:03 PM   #10
crest tattoo
USER INFO »

Steve, give me some hope here!!!!!!!!!