++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

Old 08-05-2007, 09:49 AM   #8356
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr
Re: Random Thoughts

I am pretty pissed off right now. In Iraq, 1/10 people get kidnapped and held for ransom, and my friend's uncle is being held right now!

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 08-05-2007, 12:31 PM   #8357
metalchris25
USER INFO »

I am watching Tombstone. I forgot how good it was.

my new band
myspace.com/nucreations
Old 08-05-2007, 12:51 PM   #8358
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by metalchris25) I am watching Tombstone. I forgot how good it was.

my new band
myspace.com/nucreations
what is about a western movies that just grabs ya just thinking out loud to every fight thats one there is always a high noon or something to face and how they have inspired me through spirtual wars Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa right now there is a lot of folks They Need To Be Hung High....
When NO One Else Can Understand Me When Everything I Do Is Wrong You Give Hope And Consolation You Give Me Strength To Carry On, And Your Always There To Lend A Hand In Everything I Do That The Wonder The WONDER Of You And When You Smile The World Is Brighter YOU Touch My Hand And Im Queen Your KISS To Me Is Worth A Fourtune Your Love For Me Is Everything I,ll Guess I,ll Never Know The Reason Why You Love As You Do Thats Just The Wonder The Wonder Of You
Old 08-05-2007, 12:57 PM   #8359
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Sincirr)

I am pretty pissed off right now. In Iraq, 1/10 people get kidnapped and held for ransom, and my friend's uncle is being held right now!
im sorry to hear that donna lee but i tell ya oh boy do i tell ya if your planing on taking a trip to IRAQ THESE DAYS, your going have to expect getting taking hostage in stuff and all that follows and i think a lot people just feel in these times that lifes risk calling theme and they figure they got it todo so u should,nt be upset about it my friend
When NO One Else Can Understand Me When Everything I Do Is Wrong You Give Hope And Consolation You Give Me Strength To Carry On, And Your Always There To Lend A Hand In Everything I Do That The Wonder The WONDER Of You And When You Smile The World Is Brighter YOU Touch My Hand And Im Queen Your KISS To Me Is Worth A Fourtune Your Love For Me Is Everything I,ll Guess I,ll Never Know The Reason Why You Love As You Do Thats Just The Wonder The Wonder Of You
Old 08-08-2007, 02:49 PM   #8360
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Ana4Stapp Send a message via MSN to Ana4Stapp

Just wondering: wheres Eusebio??
Look at the stars
Look at the stars, falling down,
And I wonder where, did I go wrong.

"I know a girl (Gio )
She puts the color inside of my world"

Girls become lovers who turn into mothers
So mothers be good to your daughters too
Old 08-10-2007, 11:45 PM   #8361
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp) Just wondering: wheres Eusebio??
da goodness im sure he will get back with ya
Old 08-11-2007, 12:54 AM   #8362
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Ana4Stapp Send a message via MSN to Ana4Stapp

Quote: (Originally Posted by HeavensOnFire) da goodness im sure he will get back with ya

Actually Im worried about him...

But Im sure hes alive like Bilal was....
Look at the stars
Look at the stars, falling down,
And I wonder where, did I go wrong.

"I know a girl (Gio )
She puts the color inside of my world"

Girls become lovers who turn into mothers
So mothers be good to your daughters too
Old 08-11-2007, 11:18 AM   #8363
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr

Man...there has been nothing but Brit Pop and a tad of Brit punk on my music TV channel tonight....oh...hang on a min...Bob Dylan...Bruce Springsteen! Gone from The UK to the US! LOL

Oh yeah and far out I dunno what I have done: When I click on my email link for a new message from Creedfeed, its opening a brand new window instead of just going on in the same one! I swear I didnt fricken CHANGE ANYTHING...COMPUTERS PISS ME OOOOOOOOOOOFFFF!!!!

oops...sorry....

ROCK HARD!!!

Last edited by Sincirr : 08-11-2007 at 11:44 AM.
Old 08-11-2007, 11:58 AM   #8364
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Sincirr) Man...there has been nothing but Brit Pop and a tad of Brit punk on my music TV channel tonight....oh...hang on a min...Bob Dylan...Bruce Springsteen! Gone from The UK to the US! LOL

Oh yeah and far out I dunno what I have done: When I click on my email link for a new message from Creedfeed, its opening a brand new window instead of just going on in the same one! I swear I didnt fricken CHANGE ANYTHING...COMPUTERS PISS ME OOOOOOOOOOOFFFF!!!!

oops...sorry....
Calm Down Donna Lee I just sent Ya Email Instead Of Pm untill you figure out whats a going on with it, oh da goodness u dont have to change anything for,em to work u nerves COOL BRUCE im a big fan of USA Rock WOW BRUCE AND JOHN MELLONCAMP LITTLE PINK HOUSES AND GLORY DAYS
Old 08-11-2007, 12:16 PM   #8365
Sincirr
USER INFO »

NONONO the pms are fine...orrrrrrrrrrrrrr are they..........

HAAAAAAHAHHAHAHA!!!

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 08-11-2007, 12:42 PM   #8366
bilal
USER INFO »

Hello Mr. Moulder...............
Old 08-11-2007, 11:00 PM   #8367
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by bilal) Hello Mr. Moulder...............
well hello Mr SuperFlyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Old 08-11-2007, 11:03 PM   #8368
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Sincirr) NONONO the pms are fine...orrrrrrrrrrrrrr are they..........

HAAAAAAHAHHAHAHA!!!

Yes Donna Lee They Were Just Fine Considering what the probleam was baby girl,
Old 08-12-2007, 09:32 AM   #8369
Sincirr
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by bilal) Hello Mr. Moulder...............
hahaha ooooooh so you heard the Xfile-esque music play when I said that too eh....hehehheheheee!

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 08-13-2007, 10:37 PM   #8370
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Sincirr) hahaha ooooooh so you heard the Xfile-esque music play when I said that too eh....hehehheheheee!
IM HAVING AN XTERMNATER MOMEANT , HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, MY DONNA LEE BABY !!!